Idea: option to trade in Poe in exchange for QGJ of the same star and gear level

Considering the magnitude of the changes to the gameplay in its entirety and certain characters in particular, it would be good if developers offered those who have a high star/high gear Poe an opportunity to forfeit this character completely, immediately receiving QGJ of absolutely the same star and gear level in exchange. Meta changed completely, Poe is no longer needed, and QGJ has become an absolute must.

Replies

• Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    Considering the magnitude of the changes to the gameplay in its entirety and certain characters in particular, it would be good if developers offered those who have a high star/high gear Poe an opportunity to forfeit this character completely, immediately receiving QGJ of absolutely the same star and gear level in exchange. Meta changed completely, Poe is no longer needed, and QGJ has become an absolute must.

Would you want 10,000 crystals with that as well? Sorry kid, x-mas has passed but perhaps you'll find a QGJ during Easter.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    No. I dumped a ton of resources and crystals I bought with my money into Poe like everyone else. I bought the TFA pack. Nerfs happen. The way it was handled by the Dev team sucks, but you're not entitled to some form of compensation for it.
  • Jesus ****... Poe is still good combine him with qgj and Ben your laughing to rank 1!
  • Dont he so harsh @DefinitivePoeCounter, if it would satisfy I wouldn't mind. Anything to stop these topic spammers at this point. But yeah probably low chance of happening. Still I wouldn't mind if it hits. Both QGJ and Poe are 4* for me so doesn't really benefit me btw.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • No. Poe is still very viable.
  • Tony167
    231 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Dario wrote: »
    Jesus ****... Poe is still good combine him with qgj and Ben your laughing to rank 1!

Them together is doing good things for me and I havnt even added my Ben to the squad yet
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    This change does not take Poe from god to trash in fell swoop. People need to use a bit of creativity and wait until the new meta settles before deciding to put him on the scrapheap. He's definitely easier to deal with, but still potent.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Tony167 wrote: »
    Dario wrote: »
    Jesus ****... Poe is still good combine him with qgj and Ben your laughing to rank 1!

Them together is doing good things for me
    Combine these 3 with fotp and lumi that's my squad went from 200- to top 50 and rising
  • Telaan wrote: »
    No. I dumped a ton of resources and crystals I bought with my money into Poe like everyone else. I bought the TFA pack. Nerfs happen. The way it was handled by the Dev team sucks, but you're not entitled to some form of compensation for it.

+1
  • I'll try it out, I'm running them with FOTP GS and Sid at the moment
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    It's a nice sentiment, but too much of a change. People used him for quite a while to great benefit, and even I gambled on farming him before the famously faulty patch note post. I'd be satisfied with just rolling his shards and cantina credits back to the point of the post, because if the patch notes had been truthful then I would have stopped there.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • The entitlements you guys ask for is insane. Everyone & their momma knew Poe was getting a correction as he was too powerful where he was. I was a loud supporter of nerfs. I too had simply a 3 star Poe chilling since I didn't want to use him until Dev's released information all they would change was his tenacity / expose so in same day I got him to 4* lvl 8 gear & took 1st in arena despite having only 24k pwr. Then over week got him to 5*. In retrospect should I have got QJG? Yes but Devs stated they could alter Poe further & they did. I'm not crying & asking for free stuff. Be a man and earn for yourself. Stop expecting of others you sniveling entitled brat.