How to instantly silence the angry crowd of EA reveal hatters

Prev1
Release his kit info

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Which is what everyone here was expecting to see today...why was it not,
  • Lmaooooooo that's not what the problem is
  • How will that work? If it sucks they'll be ****. If it's op people will still be **** that they won't get him.
  • How will that work? If it sucks they'll be ****. If it's op people will still be **** that they won't get him.

Well if they also hyped up his kit well they messed up and thrawn will be like No mans sky
  • They showed him in action!! Didn't you see him just standing there?!?!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    giphy.gif
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Darn those hatters and their hats.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    I must disagree. While I think it is great, that Thrawn comes to the game, I think most people would have wanted some news on the "new game mode" that was teased in April. Thrawn will surely be a nice addition, but he also is just another toon to gear. Much more important would have been information on where the game is headed...!
  • Release his kit info Jedi Luke who was shown more during the event?

• Antares wrote: »
    I must disagree. While I think it is great, that Thrawn comes to the game, I think most people would have wanted some news on the "new game mode" that was teased in April. Thrawn will surely be a nice addition, but he also is just another toon to gear. Much more important would have been information on where the game is headed...!

I'm imagining he's not gonna be that great. They're being crazy quiet and getting folks to farm arguably the worst squad in the game. They goofed horribly with this event imo

I'm imagining he's not gonna be that great. They're being crazy quiet and getting folks to farm arguably the worst squad in the game. They goofed horribly with this event imo

Its really sad, i am a huge thrawn fan, read all books and playing a game called Sw Force Arena, its also mobile and like clash royale but with star wars toons, well they have thrawn there AND HE IS A F**** BEAST like i got to max rank arena with in 6 days of playing just cause i got lucky and unlocked him early and if they mess up thrawn in this game my heart will shatter into a million pieces and no crazy good game mode will be able to save that
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Why was all the game reveals in the theatre and then thrawn out in the back by the dumpsters. Then a reveal video that showed why a dumpster type performance he did absolutely squat his aoe in pve didn't even do any damage . Battlefront 2 looks epic think that's where most of us be going soon. I think we been had

The worst squad in what aspect? What argument can be made that shows Phoenix is worse than NS, Geos, Jawas, Ewoks or any number of other squads?

You are speaking out of your rear end my friend.
  • Appease the mob and give em Jedi Knight Luke :)

Its really sad, i am a huge thrawn fan, read all books and playing a game called Sw Force Arena, its also mobile and like clash royale but with star wars toons, well they have thrawn there AND HE IS A F**** BEAST like i got to max rank arena with in 6 days of playing just cause i got lucky and unlocked him early and if they mess up thrawn in this game my heart will shatter into a million pieces and no crazy good game mode will be able to save that

I couldn't get into arena. The camera angle sucks and it's difficult to manage imo. If camera was like clash royale I'd be playing it still
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Antares wrote: »

The worst squad in what aspect? What argument can be made that shows Phoenix is worse than NS, Geos, Jawas, Ewoks or any number of other squads?

You are speaking out of your rear end my friend.

They equally suck and have no viability. Hence the word "arguable" just because something else sucks too doesn't mean phoenix doesn't suck
  • MaulResurected
    556 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    i love their videos build your own team besides the main highlight of our videos a jedi luke version
  • Release his kit info

I read that as Release Kit Fisto at first.... and was like, how would that help...
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)

New game mode is the flash events.........
  • I think we expected quite more then just thrawn. This game needs new life. Real new content. Not just a new toon. Seriously what you think thrawn gonna do once we get him....nothing...everything will be the same. The future of this game relies on new content now...not new toons
  • Release his kit info

I read that as Release Kit Fisto at first.... and was like, how would that help...

HAHAHA Lmao he is already in the game :D you want to re release a character

No, because those were released in May when they said the new stuff was in "June through August"
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Another idea...restore Nute to his former glory! Lol
  • tenor.gif

Jed-I Luke!! Jed-I Luke!!!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I didn't even check out the press conferance as I am too peeved that I need to farm phoenix in only a few days just to get thrawn.
  • Ouchie wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Lol ... you best me to it @Ouchie
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Antares wrote: »

Not social, doesn't incorporate ships, event =/= game mode
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Release his kit info

I know right?
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    They showed him in action!! Didn't you see him just standing there?!?!

I think he might have cleansed himself and one other toon. So informative! Lol!

Quick level your PS.... On blind faith alone!
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    They could also release the Clone Helmets @CG_TopHat teased o:)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).