Anyone wish they bought the $9.99 Sabine pack?

Bouncyslime
153 posts Member
edited June 2017
Thread title above. Wish they released these packs for purchase when the event starts because I would definitely shell out $40-80 and am sure others would do the same

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Wasn't it 9.99?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut wrote: »
    Wasn't it 9.99?
    Edited. Bad on my part.

But still they can release new packs that just give 80 shards for 19.99
  • Nope. I've already spent 20 bucks on this game. About 15 more than what it's actually worth.
  • No.
  • Vaylin
    39 posts Member
    I bought Kanan and Hera pack, but I didn't buy the Sabine pack. EA should return the 9.99 packs and sell them a third time. I would buy the Sabine pack and maybe the other packs.
  • Nope! I turned in 1.16Mil Bronzium to get shards worth over 27k in Shard Shop, in addition to the 6k I already had. I'm all good.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Thread title above. Wish they released these packs for purchase when the event starts because I would definitely shell out $40-80 and am sure others would do the same

You could only buy the pack once when it was available.

Also, in the past if you bought a specific pack before and if they brought it back they didn't let you purchase it a second time.

You only missed out on 25 Sabine shards.

Good luck.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Wish i bought them all
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Yeah I wish I had. I bought for all but chopper and Sabine because I did not foresee Phoenix mattering. Silly me. Especially since Sabine is going to be a slow farm.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    giphy.gif
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    I bought them all. I regret nothing.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Nope! I turned in 1.16Mil Bronzium to get shards worth over 27k in Shard Shop, in addition to the 6k I already had. I'm all good.

You got 1800 shards from that? I find that extremely hard to believe.
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Nope! I turned in 1.16Mil Bronzium to get shards worth over 27k in Shard Shop, in addition to the 6k I already had. I'm all good.

You got 1800 shards from that? I find that extremely hard to believe.

maybe he meant 11.6m ally points, but at 15 a shard, he got 1800 shards for fodder, which is pretty darn impressive
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I bought them all, and the $100 pack. I still won't get Sabine 7* in the time frame given -.- going for chopper instead, idk if I'll have them leveled or geared in time though
  • From 11.6 million is more in line with rates I've seen from what I've turned in. I also find it hard to believe he would've had 11 million ally points. Whole thing just doesnt sound right
  • 20k to 30k seems about right from 1mil AP, depending on how many full drops you get and if you have the all the toons maxed it could vary some but from the **** I have been seeing it's around 2.5k per 100k ally points.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • I'm sure they will to suck the rest of the marrow out of those failed bones.
  • Yeah na
    | ANZGC | Exile |