Hey devs, please explain; I'm puzzled

When purchasing chroniums or bundles

I'm still puzzled as to why they (you the devs/company) only give us half the shards for an already unlocked toon

Exemple on Anakin in the current bundle

We pay for an 80 shards worth but only get 32 if we already have him
** please correct me if I'm wrong **

Luckily I had this forum to tell me this, as I was about to possibly make the purchase

WHY IS THIS NOT EXPLAINED ON THE PURCHASE PAGE??????
(same applies to chroniums, totallt thievery)

**** this upsets me very much

I'd buy the pack (and chroniums to be honest) if they converted what the unlocked toons would require if you had to unlock them!

What is the logical explanation to this?
(besides making us buy more more more more)

Don't you have any decency or are we taken for fools and not so smart star wars fans?

Replies

• Very valid point!
  • Bc it's a way for EA to give you less for your money. That's really the only other explanation.
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Noci wrote: »
    Bc it's a way for EA to give you less for your money. That's really the only other explanation.

lol

Basically my thread is more in the sense, how about telling the buyer what he is getting instead of being vague.

They can charge us and give us whatever they want, and if some are crazy enough to purchase, then good for them.

But EXPLAIN to us clearly, on the purchase page, what the consequences are of owning a toon already.
    Seems like that's the bare mininum they can do so when charging us an arm and a leg, more then the price of a full video game, for 2.5 toons (and basically unuable at purchase time, as they need to be geared and leveved and starred up)
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    The fact that they sell you a minor "piece" of the game for twice the price as a full console/PC game, doesn't concern you at all?
    I don't mean to offend anyone but the mobile game industry is based on the second part of your last sentence in your post.
  • CPMP wrote: »
    The fact that they sell you a minor "piece" of the game for twice the price as a full console/PC game, doesn't concern you at all?
    I don't mean to offend anyone but the mobile game industry is based on the second part of your last sentence in your post.

I'm aware of this, and it is what it is. Yes it's a tad frustrating, but not explaining things exactly
    how it is, is robbery. That's my concern.