Yoda

So in order to get Yoda, I have to have 5 Jedi of a certain star level and Yoda is only around for a bit so the only way to actually get him if I don't have 5 Jedi is to buy the pack?? Nice cash grab guys! I hope y'all are proud of yourselves!

Replies

• ATSpain wrote: »
    So in order to get Yoda, I have to have 5 Jedi of a certain star level and Yoda is only around for a bit so the only way to actually get him if I don't have 5 Jedi is to buy the pack?? Nice cash grab guys! I hope y'all are proud of yourselves!

Did you not read the introductory dialog, or any of the forums? He will be returning after this event ends.... So if you can't get him now, just wait to get him in the future.
  • I'm pretty disappointed. I dropped down $60 for the QGJ pack yesterday, thinking from what I had read that I only need 5 jedi, not 5 5-star jedi to even be able to unlock him at all. I feel like this challenge was deceptively misrepresented.
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    MTPrezzy wrote: »
    I'm pretty disappointed. I dropped down $60 for the QGJ pack yesterday, thinking from what I had read that I only need 5 jedi, not 5 5-star jedi to even be able to unlock him at all. I feel like this challenge was deceptively misrepresented.

Are you serious? Haha it's been all over the forum for weeks it's not the games fault you can't read
  • Omg...people have been talking about this event for weeks, how the heck are you lacking so much info on the yoda event.
  • MTPrezzy wrote: »
    I'm pretty disappointed. I dropped down $60 for the QGJ pack yesterday, thinking from what I had read that I only need 5 jedi, not 5 5-star jedi to even be able to unlock him at all. I feel like this challenge was deceptively misrepresented.

No offense but anyone who can read properly understood that we needed 5 Jedi at 5* since Yoda unlocks with 145shards.
    Additionally you don't get a 5* QJG with Jedi package. It's only enough for 4*
  • Come on, guys let's not turn this into another arguing/flaming thread. Everyone makes mistakes.
  • It was clearly stated in many forum locations that 5 Jedi of 5 stars would be needed to unlock him. And then 7 at 7 to max him out.

They also clearly stated that this event will return in a few weeks. Giving people time to grind for stars and pick up where they left off.

It's sad that people can't simply read an entire message or pay any attention what so ever to dialogue boxes
  • I've played this game for about 3 weeks and this is the second time I've come over to this forum. Ever. If you read only the newsletter of what's going on, (as probably most people only do), it only says you'll need 5 jedi to do the challenge.
  • The lack of information game side has always been able issue, unfortunately.
  • Well, after getting flamed away here, I'm glad to see in the main Yoda thread that I'm not the only one that feels duped and now understands that if you don't want to feel screwed over, it's imperative you come to this forum for the "real," news.