Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Sarith2017
    686 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Nerfherder Union

Looking for 15 active members to join our guild.

We were part of a guild that had management issues so a good number of us left and formed a new guild. The majority of our members are level 75-80+ but we have some lower levels too and are accepting all levels in order to build our guild up to full strength.

We had been doing T6 Rancor raid and T6 NAAT, and would like to do Heroic Rancor in the not too distant future.

We operate a 0 damage policy for 24 hours for the T6 Rancor raid.
    We require use of the Line app for communication.
    We're mostly US based though we do have some players from other parts of the world too.

All we really ask is for active friendly players.
    If you'd like to join us send me an ally request to 741-943-911.
    Or find me on Line: sarith2017
    Post edited by Sarith2017 on
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Hi all! I am an officer from the guild Mysterious Strangers and we are currently recruiting for more players. We are a friendly and active guild currently doing Heroic Rancor and normal AAT multiple times a week. We are also preparing to do heroic AAT as soon as possible. All our raids are at the same time. It's 19:00 GMT. For Rancor we have a 24h no damage period.

Our requirements:Getting 600 tickets daily. There is room for holidays and busy days, but it is required to tell it beforehand if you are away.Downloading Discord and joining the server thereLvl 80+ preferred. Every level can apply though and chances are high you get in. So don't feel discouraged if you are not lvl 80 or higher
    If you are interested, please send me a pm. I like to have a small chat to people first, because I love friendly people!

Greetings,
    Enrico (Lance Biden in game)
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    178102_2.jpg
    ★THE WOLFPACK BATTALION HEROIC GUILD ★
    ★ RECRUITING PLAYERS FROM DEVELOPING TO KRAKEN ★
    Click here for our Recruiting Chat on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/k0_Ez5iOXW OR Discord: https://discord.gg/NY5Rvmy
    ★ Overview ★
    We are a newly independent guild and currently have 50/50 members. We finish haat in two hours and are looking to replace one strong member this weekend and build a waiting list of active, keen players.

Reset is at 4:30 p.m. EST and raid times are best for EST and UK. We have lots of PST and CST members too.
    Members are chill and cooperative, and we have a balance of strong and developing players. We will consider developing p2p players, but typically Lvl 85 and at least ten gear 10/11 toons is minimum to apply--we are looking for strong arena rankings and attention on ships for upcoming content. We have had very strong players join us in the past who have great fun mangling HAAT.

https://swgoh.gg/g/23137/the-wolfpack-battalion/

We are in the process of joining a democratic alliance of guilds to give our players additional opportunities to learn and collaborate.

★ Rules ★
    We require 600 tickets from our members. We sub in alts if you are short. If you can't make it, let us know. Miss a few times without telling us and we will make you the ticket officer so you have to deal with that nonsense.
    ★ Raids ★
    All heroic raids, which are concentrated on the weekends. Raids are full zerg with time to post zero. No damage limits. Haat lasts three hours with a 24 hour hold before p4 to ensure everyone gets to at least post zero damage.
    ★ Contact ★
    Click here for our Recruiting Chat on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/k0_Ez5iOXW OR Discord: https://discord.gg/NY5Rvmy
  • Kyber Crystal Adepts - Levels 75+. Laid back, no daily minimum, supportive environment. Send ally request to 982-912-816.XDrpe.jpg
    Kyber Crystal Adapts - Now Defunctified - Send ally request to 982-912-816
  • LordMarious75
    311 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi
    35 mid lvls players guild (70+ core)
    Currently running T6 and NTank.
    When you will be ready for heroic, you can be promoted
    Friendly, no pressure, good donating gear.
    All lvls can join.
    East zone
    Grow with us! Powers at Be

My ally cod 184862173
    Line app id LordMarious
    Thanks
    Post edited by LordMarious75 on
  • Team of Tresh looking for players!

Hi all. We are a new guild of friends playing casually, but actively. We are low on members so we'd like to improve our numbers. There are no formal requirements to join, as we just play for fun, but obviously being active is a plus! The majority of us are around lvl 70-5 but we welcome all levels. Send an ally request to me. My ally code is 446-499-124. Thanks for considering the treshes!
  • TCS
    34 posts Member
    Sephjet's Squad is recruiting!

We are a group of dolphins and F2Pers players from around the world (mostly US and UK) who are growing from T6 Rancor and Normal Tank to Heroic in both. Our reset time is 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST/12:30AM BST and our raid times are typically 12PM EST/9AM PST/5PM BST or 6PM EST/3PM PST/11PM BST. Currently have room for 15 members who are L80 and above and are actively looking to build raid teams for both Heroic raids. Looking for players to contribute 600 tickets daily but is not a hard requirement. We are currently clearing T6 Rancor in under 24 hours and Normal Tank in about 3 days.

We use Discord for guild chat and raid coordination and joining that is a requirement. We are a very social and friendly group but contribution to chat isn't required, only encouraged. Hoping to find some people that mesh well with our group, follow rules, and contribute strongly to our Heroic raid push in the coming weeks and months.

If you would like to join or want more information about us, send me a PM. My Ally and SWGOH info is below.

- TCS

Ally Code: 154-848-453
    SWGOH.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/thetcs/
  • Guild name: I'm Nice Men
    Send Ally invite to: 141-487-357

Raids:
    -Sun, Mon and Wed: Tank (normal with monthly attempt at HAAT)
    -Sun, Tue and Thurs: Hard Pit
    - Raid times are Sun at 2pm EST and weekdays at 7:30 PM EST
    - guild reset time 7:30 PM EST

Guild generally free to play with a solid group that has been active since beginning. Looking for 7 new members with 24+ seven star characters and 1 zeta character. Not requirement but looking for those active daily and playing game a while and want to work on squads geared for HAAT. Cleared phase 1 and phase 2 of HAAT with 40 members. We use line app and chat in game. Check chat before raiding, coordinate on HAAT and participate regularly. Vacations and life understandable. Just let us know when things are going on in life.
  • Missekay
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Darkstar Heroes (45/50) is looking for active players that are looking for a T5 Rancor (will be starting T6 very soon) and NAAT guild.

We are a casual guild so no requirement on daily tickets produced but most of our players are very active and we produce around 17k raid tickets a day so we raid very often. Lvls range from 40-80s. We are a perfect guild for someone wanting to level up and gear up and learn more about the game.

We have a LINE chat group that is suggested but not mandatory. If you're interested please send me a message here or on LINE username is missekay. Or add me as an ally 397-399-911

We are also part of a bigger alliance that has guilds that run lower level raids as well as higher level raids, so if you are looking for something else I'll be able to help you with that ad well.

Thanks for reading and happy gaming :)
  • Brixia
    77 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    CONLEGIUM VERITATIS
    Wir rekrutieren. Infos zu unseren Gilden findest du auf unserer Homepage:
    www.conlegium-veritatis.com
    Discord --> cvbrixia
  • Mandalorianprime is a brand new guild looking to recruit new and old players. We are open to all with a minimum level of 70. We do ask that you be active in daily guild activities so we can run guild raids. Contact me my player name and code is Mhann Uhdea 468-815-562
  • I see dead people is a new guild that is looking to grow. We are looking for more players for daily guild activities to build raid tickets fastener to be able to raid more often. All are welcome. My ally code is 479-714-355. Add me and join guild from profile.
  • Guild name: I'm Nice Men
    Send Ally invite to: 141-487-357

Raids:
    -Sun, Mon and Wed: Tank (normal with monthly attempt at HAAT)
    -Sun, Tue and Thurs: Hard Pit
    - Raid times are Sun at 2pm EST and weekdays at 7:30 PM EST
    - guild reset time 7:30 PM EST

Guild generally free to play with a solid group that has been active since beginning. Looking for 7 new members with 24+ seven star characters and 1 zeta character. Not requirement but looking for those active daily and playing game a while and want to work on squads geared for HAAT. Cleared phase 1 and phase 2 of HAAT with 40 members. We use line app and chat in game. Check chat before raiding, coordinate on HAAT and participate regularly. Vacations and life understandable. Just let us know when things are going on in life.
  • Hello just wanted to post about my guild, I started it a few weeks ago and so far it's myself and one other active member and we are trying to earn raid tickets to start a raid but it's taking awhile. So if you'd like to join we are active daily!

guild name: Papa Palpatino's Pizzeria
    -time zone: EST
    -short version of rules: basically just be friendly and try for some daily activities
    -third party chat apps you use: none atm
    -which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding: We will probably start with 2-3 star Raids so everyone can get in there.

Thank you, hope to see you there.
  • Our little family has grown with friends and alt accounts so we are looking to extend it a bit more. We are recruiting any and all lvl players looking to grow and develop in our new brother guild. We have plenty of tips, guides, and experience to help any lvl player. We are very casual and will look to bring over players as spots open up in our main.

RULES: Be active (if you miss a day or two no worries we get it life happen), get as much of your daily 600 as you can so we can raid. We want to help everyone move forward not just the few.

RAIDS: Will begin as the guilds grow. Will start at T4-T5 level and move up accordingly.

COMMUNICATION: We use Line as our main source. However it isn't required but highly recommended. Communication helps booster the guild as a whole.

GUILD: Spaceba1ls The Guild
    ALLY CODE:397-867-246
    LINE ID: Emperordoomsday
    Discord ID: Emperordoomsday

Message or ally me for any questions or interested inquiries.
  • Q0tsisajak is a new guild created by active members of an old raid that had several inactive members and leaders.

We currently have 7 member and are looking to expand.

Most of our current members are lv 70+ and generate their 600 tickets/ day
    We are working on T6 Raids but can do others depending on the needs of our members

Preferably active members but casual players are more than welcome
    Be part of our guild as we climb our way to the top!

Ally code: 333-219-224
    Link to my roster is in the signature

RlDslze.jpg
    Gezinem: 333-219-224 (F2P) https://swgoh.gg/u/getzinem/collection/
  • Team Sky is a friendly, helpful, and raid oriented guild. We raid heroic rancor and normal aat at the moment. We rebuild our guild and looking for new members. We speak german and english.

Requirements are as follows:
    1) Level 80+
    2) Active daily guild coin contribution of 600
    3) 10+ 7* characters
    4) Active in guild donations (100+ lifetime donations)
    5) Must be a team player

If you are interested, please message me or add me on Discord: ravan#6086
    or join me via ally code: 614-366-583
  • Mawster_Skeiworka
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi, I lead the guild called "millennials falcon" and we are a very friendly guild with around 20 players level 78+. We run on GMT and are looking for some friendly casual players who want to grow with the guild. We are currently raiding tier 5 rancor in around 2 refreshes and tier 6 in around 4/5. Looking for members around 75-80 so that we can try and get some heroic raids done soonish. Would like active players who can meet the 600 tokens a day, message me for any further info and we will hopefully see you soon!
    Post edited by Mawster_Skeiworka on
  • Bumchum
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    My guild has roughly 20 members ranging from level 77-83ish and are looking for members for the progression into heroic raids. The guild is called Coruscunt police. We are a playing in GMT timezone.
  • Hi

Friendly guild looking for our last couple of members, we have 48 at the moment. The majority of us are level 80-85 with a few padawans making their way up. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank on normal. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about an hour, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we leave the last phase for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • Hi, I lead the guild called "millennials falcon" -- tragic I know -- and we are a very friendly guild with around 20 players level 78+. We run on GMT and are looking for some friendly players who want to grow with the guild. We are currently raiding tier 5 rancor in around 2 refreshes and tier 6 in around 4/5. Looking for members around 75+ so that we can try and get some heroic raids done soonish. Would like active players who can meet the 600 tokens a day, message me for any further info and we will hopefully see you soon!
    My ally code is 153-395-219
  • NebLekiew
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Knights of Cull is a guild of 30 members ranging in levels 55 to 85. We're a helpful bunch with the higher level players offering advice to anyone with a question. We alternate between 5* and 6* rancor raids with the hope to work towards heroic. We run 6* AAT raids and could use help getting through them quicker. We use the in-game chat to communicate. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or use my ally code of 521-787-381 if you're interested in joining us.
  • No Refuge is waiting for you!

Currently we have 47 members, so we have 3 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who are getting HAAT ready. Have at least one 7* toon, and is working on HAAT teams, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help us knock down the AAT tank. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMasteri

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 70s +.
  • **Guildy McGuildstein** seeks new players to join our training guild.

We are a small family of 3 guilds seeking dedicated new players to fill our training guild. We'll help you progress quickly and provide HAAT guilds to grow into when you're ready.

**Minimun requirements:**

* a pulse
    * the desire to have fun
    * Line or Discord

**(Bonus points for players of any level with a high arena rank)**

Contact LineID: crackmoney or CrackMoney#7170
  • Hi
    You can be the best last 2!
    48 mid lvls players guild (70+ core)
    Currently running HRancor and NTank

Friendly, no pressure, good donating gear.
    East zone
    Grow with us! Powers at Be

My ally cod 184862173
    Line app id LordMarious
    Thanks
  • Morgoth_XXI
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Kaminoan Cloning Syndicate
    We are a new guild looking for friendly, active members of any level to fill out our guild. We currently have a small group of 38-45 lvls, along with a 54 and 78. We would like to add a couple of 75+ lvl players to help the lower levels progress, along with fifteen or more other players.
    The Kaminoan Cloning Syndicate is a friendly, helpful environment.
    Our goal is to have enough tickets to start a raid soon, but we don't have many raid tickets at the moment.
    There is no minimum contribution, but we would appreciate it if you contribute as much as you can.

Rules:
    Daily players are preferred, but anyone is welcome (7 days of inactivity gets you removed, unless you notify us. This is not a hard rule, but it may be enforced more as we get more members.)
    Read/use guild chat (the use is optional, but encouraged; reading is mandatory)
    Participate in guild activities
    Donate gear when you can
    Zero tolerance policy for discriminatory language (one discriminatory comment=removal)
    Have fun

Contact info:
    If you're interested, message me here
    Or:
    Send ally invite to 312-333-638
    Leader name: Morgoth
    Thanks for reading,
    Hope to see you soon!
    Post edited by Morgoth_XXI on
  • alaskanseminole
    223 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hello everyone, Porkin's Pork Rinds have been gRind'n it out for about a year now. We have some great officers and are currently running Heroic Rancor Raids about every 72 hours. We are currently looking for some upper-level, active players to help our fast growing guild achieve even greater accomplishments. We currently have around 40 players, but only about 20 truly dedicated, active players. Join us and help make Porkin's Pork Rinds the best Guild in the Verse!

Send Ally Requests To: 496-934-247

About us:
    Heroic Rancor Raid: 2-3 Raids a week in Central Standard Time (CST). We launch at 7:30 pm with a 0 Damage rule for the first 24 hours.

Normal Tank Raid: 36 Hrs Days to drop, Remains open very frequently

Heroic Tank Raid: We are still building our Guild to launch this raid. Join today and work with us towards this goal that will be achieved.
  • Caydo
    1 posts Member
    Hey yall,

We are the Jaberwookies - a brand new guild (started yesterday) of friends looking to boost our numbers with like minded players who want to grow with the guild. Our guild consists of 2 very active F2P/low spending members but require nothing to join - we just want bodies willing to contribute when possible! The reason we formed our own guild is because we were really struggling to find a guild that catered to our needs - we are both new players that started playing the game about 2 weeks ago.

**Our plan is to start at 3* raids and work our way up from there. However, if new members require 1 or 2 star events until they get up to speed, we are willing to help them grow and donate items to accelerate their growth.**

If you are interested, we will make the first 3 additions officers send me a player invite, my player ID is 421-551-571, my game name is Caydo as well, and I'm level 47.

Feel free to contact me on here with questions, I'll try to stay online.

Cheers!
  • Are you wanting to join a Guild in the final stages of pushing towards Heroic?

Do you want to receive Support, Experience and Gear from more senior players?

Our Guild has 46 members core range 70-80.

CST 10pm Raid Launch times but have mixed members from different time zones.

Monday & Thursday T6 Rancor Raid + NAAT Open always.

We require 300 tickets daily and 600 tickets at least 2x per week with more senior players expected to strive to 600 tickets when possible.

Most important of all... Have Fun!!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/16742/metalkings/

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/ZgquZ2z

Phoenixmale66 = 146-153-889 Leader
    SB1528 = 819-635-774 Officer
    SuckMySith = 345-596-553

rPGZMx8.jpg
  • Hi
    Be in our next raid.
    T7 & NTank

The guild has a 49 members lvl range 70-85 most of us, willing to work together make out toons ready for hard battles!
    east zone
    Guild requirement: at least one 7* character & have fun!

For contact use LINE app, id Sithlordreavon (leader)
    Or ad 184.862.173 officer LordMarious​ to join.
    LINE id LordMarious or PM
    The app is a must.
    Thanks!