Good RNG for once

DeadStormTrooper
131 posts Member
edited June 2017
Yesterday i got 4/4 zetas on the challenge, and i got an omega in cantina stage 8. This morning, i got 2 more zetas, an omega from the challenge, and another omega from cantina stage 8. That seems like the luckiest ill ever be in this game, haha

Replies

• Buckle in for the next 2 months of nothing then
  • Drager
    82 posts Member
    ^^Truth!

Ive actually almost never come empty handed from the zeta challenges hahaha, I always get at least one
  • feälóke
    117 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    This coincidence happens once maximaly twice per life :) , u should consider yourself a lucky man... My record is 3 zetas in challange and it happened to me 2 times. (- Farming them from challenges for about half a year and my drop rate is 27,3%)
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Buckle in for the next 2 months of nothing then

Ive actually almost never come empty handed from the zeta challenges hahaha, I always get at least one

jeez. I often go 6-8 battles without a single one. I unlocked the zeta battles a few months ago and I still only have 45 zeta's despite buying about 10 of them. Shows how bad my luck is with that battle.

In that case prepare for the next year. No man can escape the cold grips of rng
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    this thread is a prime example of the fact that people always think they've got the worst RNG regardless of how good/bad their RNG relative to others is. ;)
    OT: congrats on the drops though ^_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • DarthTaral
    362 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Yesterday i got 4/4 zetas on the challenge, and i got an omega in cantina stage 8. This morning, i got 2 more zetas, an omega from the challenge, and another omega from cantina stage 8. That seems like the luckiest ill ever be in this game, haha

There is a name for getting results like that it is called, LUBE! So I hope you enjoyed it, cause to quote the movie 300. "This will not be over quickly, You will not enjoy this."
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Buckle in for the next 2 months of nothing then

When I first started to farm zetas, I had this happen as well. Then I went on a LONG dry spell. Hold onto your hat.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I got 3/3 baze shards today, rip rng luck for a few months.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Once I got 7 stun cuffs on 12 sims. This was like a month ago. Since then I've seen TIE advanced in fleet shipments once. True story
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Once I got 7 stun cuffs on 12 sims. This was like a month ago. Since then I've seen TIE advanced in fleet shipments once. True story

Ouch xD