Sabine doesn't show up in the guild store for me

Prev13
Roken_Fett
1293 posts Member
edited June 2017
Does NOT ever show up in the Guild Store, or at least almost never. Since they added her to the store she has shown up exactly twice. And farming her hard node, even during the double drops, I got a total of 10 shards.

That's just ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous. Especially when getting Thrawn would be far easier with Phoenix's most DPS toon.

For shame, Devs. For shame.

Rant somewhat over.
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• So she did show up just a not as much as you wanted?
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    So she did show up just a not as much as you wanted?

I mean, I guess. But think about how many refreshes that automatically come, not to mention the few I've forced refreshed. It's just stupid.
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    she appears exactly as much as any other hero in g.shop... i could purchase her shards once since added....
  • She has literally not shown up for me once, and I've checked at each refresh. I realize it's merely awful RNG but frustrating nonetheless.
  • She showed up in 3 of the next 4 after they added her for me. It's just luck of the draw.
  • She has appeared about 9 times for me, R N Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Does NOT ever show up in the Guild Store, or at least almost never. Since they added her to the store she has shown up exactly twice. And farming her hard node, even during the double drops, I got a total of 10 shards.

That's just ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous. Especially when getting Thrawn would be far easier with Phoenix's most DPS toon.

Rant somewhat over.

Get ready for a bunch of people calling you self entitled for not getting what you want. Even though there are more people like you with the same complaint, but because some lucky few have gotten her a bunch of times everyone will just say bad RNG grow up and stop demanding that everything be handed to you. That's why it is a grind.

But just for the record I agree with you 100% The frequency at which she shows up in my store is abysmal at best.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

Rant somewhat over.

Get ready for a bunch of people calling you self entitled for not getting what you want. Even though there are more people like you with the same complaint, but because some lucky few have gotten her a bunch of times everyone will just say bad RNG grow up and stop demanding that everything be handed to you. That's why it is a grind.

But just for the record I agree with you 100% The frequency at which she shows up in my store is abysmal at best.

Yeah, I get it that the RNG for her is obviously low. Even lower than when I was farming Jyn, which seemed ridiculous. But now she's shown up WAY more than Sabine. Not even close.

I wouldn't care but since they are making us farm these worthless toons they should at least make it less aggrivating to get the best one out of the bunch.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    I've seen her once. I been saving crystals to use when I see her in shipments so I haven't done any refreshes on the guild shop
  • Zambor
    37 posts Member
    She showed up for me once or twice, but it was before the first flash event so I didn't know we need to buy her. She didn't show up since. And from the last 4 days of farming the hard node I've gotten 1 shard. Pretty frustrating.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Zambor wrote: »
    She showed up for me once or twice, but it was before the first flash event so I didn't know we need to buy her. She didn't show up since. And from the last 4 days of farming the hard node I've gotten 1 shard. Pretty frustrating.

Exactly. It seems they put her shards on a super premium.
  • I've gone 4 days with 0 drops on her dark side node.... sitting on 29/30- she is going to be a tough farm
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Varlie wrote: »
    I've seen her once. I been saving crystals to use when I see her in shipments so I haven't done any refreshes on the guild shop

I have 20k crystals just saved up. Been contemplating on buying their 699 pack to level them all up. But not sure I'll be able to get them to 7 star by the time the Thrawn event is over. And if I can't it's not worth it to burn that many crystals to just get a 6 star Thrawn.
  • giphy.gif
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Sabine's appearance rate in Guild wouldn't be a big deal if this whole phoenix/thrawn event didn't feel so rushed. The cynical part of me thinks it's just an experiment to increase crystal sales through refreshes and shard purchases. I've decided not to take the bait.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    Her appearances will average - over time - at 25%. She is on a spot with three other toons. With RNG, it will seem like a lot less for some folks.

There are Guild Store refreshes only when bonus energy comes in - at 1pm, 7pm, and 10pm EST for me. That's only 3 opportunities on a 25% chance per day. If you want to average out at ONE appearance a day, you need to use a refresh.

Otherwise, resign yourself to the long farm, like Jyn, and don't count on her for this event.
  • She's showed up for me ONCE since PS has become farmable.
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    It would have been nice if during the 3-day double drop period, they fixed her and Ezra at 100% in their respective rotations
  • I've seen her twice since she became available. Funny thing is that Jyn,who I was trying to farm, showed up 4 of 5 times since Sunday lol. Just bad rng. Im not worried because,tho it has been a bit rushed, Ive gotten everybody but Chopper to 5*. If the event is the same as other legendaries ill have plenty of time to hit the shard shop. Either way I'm confident I'll get her to 5* n that's all I want. Could be a little easier though.
  • Showed up twice? 10 shards from the node?

Geez, count yourself lucky. I've got 2 shards from the node so far and nothing on Guild Store.
    I'm starting to think.. maybe she is just a very late April's fool and doesn't even really exist.
  • Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Varlie wrote: »

I have 20k crystals just saved up. Been contemplating on buying their 699 pack to level them all up. But not sure I'll be able to get them to 7 star by the time the Thrawn event is over. And if I can't it's not worth it to burn that many crystals to just get a 6 star Thrawn.

In all likelyhood, the 10 shards you get from that pack will be Chopper.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I've bought her three or four times since being added to Guild Shop. That's on par with how many times Snowtrooper or Jyn or Maul have shown up. *shrug*
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • She has appeared about 9 times for me, R N Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I dont believe this..no one else i know can get her to show up.. ive only had ger twice
  • Forcing you to spend!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Forcing you to spend!
    No one's forcing me to do a **** thing. The day I pay for a refresh is the day I pay for a bag at a grocery store is also the day I die.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I've seen Sabine a decent amount of times (maybe 6 or 7 times?) but I've literally seen Ezra once. I know he has a cantina node but right now I'm farming herra. I think I might break my ftp streak and buy some crystals for the 699 Phoenix pack. There's no way I'm dropping 100$ on a mobile game tho
  • Forcing you to spend!

Why? What's your rush on Sabine that you have to have her RIGHT NOW?
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    bolobaby wrote: »
    Forcing you to spend!

Why? What's your rush on Sabine that you have to have her RIGHT NOW?

I mean the event does start in 2 days...
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    You just need to repent of your sins and RNJesus will provide for you.
  • She's popped up enough times for me in the Guild Store to get her to 4-stars and 22/65 shards. When the Phoenix characters were added to stores and nodes, I had her at 3-stars and 15/30 shards since that was the max you could get from her even thing a few months ago. I also been getting shards from her Hard node, which explains the "22" but I only got about 10-15 shards altogether from the Hard node. Most of those were during the double drop event. I get maybe one a day from the node.

But she does pop up in the Guild Store. I actually only get her like maybe once a day or once every other day. I think one day she popped up twice. They should've boosted her chances of popping up a little more often in the Guild Store while we prepare for Thrawn. Not too big of a boost though. Maybe to at least once a day FOR SURE. I'm sure they wouldn't be losing too much money if they did that instead of just having people snap and then spend actual money to get shards.

Right now Sabine and Kanan are the two I'm worried about getting to 5-star. My characters are only good enough to get 400-500 Arena Tokens per day to buy just a pack of Kanan shards each day. And Sabine is quite obvious. The others are a little more easier, although the RNG is terrible on Hera and Ezra's Cantina Battle nodes. But Hera is already 5-star and Ezra is at 40/65. Also, the Thrawn event will probably last a week, so I got another 7 days to continue farming the characters. Unlocking Thrawn could possibly be a last-minute/day thing for me.