Sabine doesn't show up in the guild store for me

13Next

Replies

• Seems REALLY random for me. I actually got a lot of her last couple days. Shrug.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    No surprise that the two clowns all over these posts telling everyone they are wrong were in fact......wrong
  • I wish she'd show up more for me personally. I think I've gotten her...three? times since she was added. I've actually seen Jyn and Darth Maul (both of whom I am farming) more often than I've seen Sabine. And considering I'm within 20 shards of getting the other three shipment exclusive characters to 5* since they became farmable, there's something off with Sabine's RNG. Now I kind of wished I had refreshed her hard node during double drops because I am definitely not going to get her ready through guild shipments.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    No surprise that the two clowns all over these posts telling everyone they are wrong were in fact......wrong
    Not wrong at all. I stated what the bug was, and that they said they were working on a fix. You'll also note that the admin post doesn't say the bug has been fixed, merely that the description has been updated to accommodate for the bug, in advance of the next round of the event on the 15th.
    To me, that means that the fix wasn't finished in time for the push update for the Thrawn event, and they wanted to clarify the description to account for the current unfixed bug that was in this build. But I still hold out hope that they'll manage to actually fix the bug and get it pushed in-game before the last round on the 30th.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • I wish she'd show up more for me personally. I think I've gotten her...three? times since she was added. I've actually seen Jyn and Darth Maul (both of whom I am farming) more often than I've seen Sabine. And considering I'm within 20 shards of getting the other three shipment exclusive characters to 5* since they became farmable, there's something off with Sabine's RNG. Now I kind of wished I had refreshed her hard node during double drops because I am definitely not going to get her ready through guild shipments.

They'll never tell us but I'm 100% convinced it's not just bad rng, she has a terribly low drop rate.

They'll never tell us but I'm 100% convinced it's not just bad rng, she has a terribly low drop rate.

Yeah, I think it's also the fact that she's sharing her node with characters that have been there for a while so it seems like they show up more. If I wasn't saving for Sabine I'd be happy to see Resistance Trooper so much. xD
  • So to you "never" equals "sometimes"? Wow these threads are bad tonight.
  • I've got Ezra to 6* hera is 18 from 6. Sabine is 40. Kanan and zeb are almost 5* and have been the slowest since I didn't get thier pack when they came out. I got 2 of the packs for 699 crystals and got 15 hera and 10 chopper shards. Didn't get anymore. I still should have a 6* team by end of the event. I've had Sabine show up 3 times with a few refreshes

Yeah, I think it's also the fact that she's sharing her node with characters that have been there for a while so it seems like they show up more. If I wasn't saving for Sabine I'd be happy to see Resistance Trooper so much. xD

I did 20+ battles during double drop and got 4 shards. Maybe 2 since then. I've stopped farming for thrawn and went back to focusing on clones. I'll get him next go round
  • I've got Ezra to 6* hera is 18 from 6. Sabine is 40. Kanan and zeb are almost 5* and have been the slowest since I didn't get thier pack when they came out. I got 2 of the packs for 699 crystals and got 15 hera and 10 chopper shards. Didn't get anymore. I still should have a 6* team by end of the event. I've had Sabine show up 3 times with a few refreshes

You got very good drops for those 699 packs. Congrats.

I did 20+ battles during double drop and got 4 shards. Maybe 2 since then. I've stopped farming for thrawn and went back to focusing on clones. I'll get him next go round

I just wish that we had gotten a bit more warning so I could have saved up arena tokens because Kanan will be the last of the 5 that I'll be able to 5* for the event simply because I only get 400 a day from the payout and then the 200 from the activities. He's 20 shards away, Chopper is 10, Zeb is 15. Ezra is done and Hera has a lot to go but she's easier than the shipments anyway. I probably won't 5* Kanan until after the event is already underway, like the 16th or so. I wish I could have gotten him to 5* on the 15th because that's my birthday. xD

I just wish that we had gotten a bit more warning so I could have saved up arena tokens because Kanan will be the last of the 5 that I'll be able to 5* for the event simply because I only get 400 a day from the payout and then the 200 from the activities. He's 20 shards away, Chopper is 10, Zeb is 15. Ezra is done and Hera has a lot to go but she's easier than the shipments anyway. I probably won't 5* Kanan until after the event is already underway, like the 16th or so. I wish I could have gotten him to 5* on the 15th because that's my birthday. xD

You don't need to have them 5 star right away. You'll get it done. I focused on getting Sabine 5 star and ea screwed me with drops so I'll have to wait until next go round

You don't need to have them 5 star right away. You'll get it done. I focused on getting Sabine 5 star and ea screwed me with drops so I'll have to wait until next go round

Yeah, I know I don't NEED to 5* them right away, but I'd just like to make sure that I CAN 5* them before Thrawn goes away. I just really want to unlock him and worry about getting him to 7* next time. Can you get the others? It might be doable to get them to 5* before Thrawn's event ends.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    My Sabine isn't getting to 5* at any point during the event with the drop rates as bad as they are.
  • Surprisingly, Sabine showed up in Guild shop at my 9pm refresh. xD
  • She's only appeared once in the guild store for me. It's no good. Now they tell us we need her for the bonus tier when it's too late. They are screwing with us.