Tank Challenge Gear

Lots of great things coming along about this game. Great job Devs.

One thing that could make this a little bit better is to give us better gear for the tank challenge. Literally there isn't anything in there viable. Thousands and hundreds of items I don't use don't help most of us out. Can you add better gear in there please?

Thanks,
All of us

Replies

• Prophet
    20 posts Member
    I fully agree, I have a ton of those gear that serve no purpose at all.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    When the devs do respond to this particular thing, their response is always that you are gearing the wrong people if you have thousands of mk4 guns.

I wish they were better at math, because they would realize that anyone who has played the game since launch has already earned enough mk4 guns to give them out to every single character that needs them. Meanwhile, we need 6 times as many mk3 carbantis, and will never, ever, ever receive enough through challenges to gear even half the chars that can use them.
  • Exactly! Like we need different gear. The other challenges offer something worthwhile in each one but the tank one is terrible for rewards!
  • There is one item of gear that I keep getting that literally no one needs.

I can only hope that it becomes useful when Gear XII is introduced
  • Tobe_Train wrote: »
    There is one item of gear that I keep getting that literally no one needs.

I can only hope that it becomes useful when Gear XII is introduced

It will, but they will probably pair it with stun cuffs or something.
  • wqnxy
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Mk3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvages instead of Mk8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage for example..

and itll even make sense, sicne Tenacity is kinda tankish stat :shrugs:
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Can you imagine the exponential positivity that would come from the community if they added Mk5 Stun Guns to the Tank Challenge? Maybe make General Kenobi a required character if they don't want new players having access to Mk5 Stun Guns right away?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »
    When the devs do respond to this particular thing, their response is always that you are gearing the wrong people if you have thousands of mk4 guns.

I wish they were better at math, because they would realize that anyone who has played the game since launch has already earned enough mk4 guns to give them out to every single character that needs them. Meanwhile, we need 6 times as many mk3 carbantis, and will never, ever, ever receive enough through challenges to gear even half the chars that can use them.

I dont think they have ever said this. Would you mind providing a quote or location of this statement.