Guild Ticket Counters Feature [Community Request] New Update 8/10/2017

Replies

• Options
    signed "quote"
  • Options
    Oh yes, please. As a guild officer, this is waaaay overdue.
    If you precisely track each account, sending that updated information to the guild roster shouldn't be too difficult... Should it?
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Signed. 50 members of Xi, from The Alliance.
  • Options
    Signed, hands down. TA Phoenix
  • Aarcher
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Desperately overdue
    942-122-371
  • Ardrikk
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Signed!
  • Options
    Signed

-Stormtroopers with Aimbot
  • Options
    Signed!
  • Options
    Signed.
  • Options
    Needless to say anything.
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Signed!
  • Options
    From a guy who has an excel sheet with everyone's lifetime contributions and works on it almost everyday, SIGNED!!!
  • Options
    Signed

Knights of Coda
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Signed!!!
  • Options
    The officers in AAA Stars work their backsides off to run things smoothly and keep the 30k/day flowing - as I'm sure all guild leadership teams do. Anything that will make that job easier for them - and let them get on with managing the guild and enjoying the game - gets my vote and seal of approval.
  • N8Dog
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Signed, it's crazy that something so simple hasn't been fixed yet. It puts so much strain on the QoL for guild leaders.
  • Talin
    20 posts Member
    Options
    We realize this may not be as easy as most think it is, but it has been a 'bug' for far too long. Please address this issue.

Signed!!
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Would be a nice convenience, but I don't consider this a high priority. IMO there are much more pressing matters to help in guild management: Better In Game Chat, Better Raid Control, Better Reward Structure, etc., are much more critical updates to pursue and I would rather see time and resources spent on them first, given that I know the devs are resource constrained in what they can address.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • TorrentFiend
    35 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Signed (Officer for TK421 Cab Company)

My previous guild had to go to the length of creating a spreadsheet to calculate the lifetime total and subtract the difference just to be able to see who in the guild was getting their 600 and who wasn't. This is ridiculous lengths to go to for maintaining this longstanding and very frustrating bug.

Even my current guild now is always watching the amounts like a hawk to try and make sense of these unreliable numbers.

PLEASE fix this **** bug it is extremely frustrating for guild leaders and officers in maintaining a guild with active players and would make the game more fun and less of a chore to try and work around these bugs. This bug in particular is a very big deal for day to day guild activity that needs corrected. It is time. Please make it happen devs.
    Post edited by TorrentFiend on
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Signed! Cant believe this hasn't been fixed
  • Options
    Signed
  • Tusken
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Signed(from league of assasins)
  • Options