Who to give 3rd zeta to?

I don't have the crap squad so Thrawn isn't an option. I have Zader and Zylo. I've got a G11 5* Nihulus, G10 7* Fett, G9 7* Sidious, G11 6* R2-D2 and only 20 zeta mats. Also a G10 7* Maul.

I am around 50 in the arena and looking to improve there.

https://swgoh.gg/u/primedevastator/

What do you think? Nihulus unique or Fett is where I'm thinking.

Replies

• Options
    I am not the one who knows, but what I've read would skew Fett over Nihilus.
    Nihilus is resistable and Health Down could be better.
    100% Protection is great as in higher arenas, Protection is a big chunk of your HP.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input. I agree with what you are thinking. I'm super frustrated by the arena these days. So many GKs and Chaze combos.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Zader (L), Zidious and Boba r a great trio. Lots of recurring DOTs for Culling Blade and Execute. AOE expose from Sid just helps push the damage thru. Trick is who r your last 2.

If u can get Boba fast enuf and give him some potency, aoe ability block is a great way to start. It'll stop Chirrut and Rex, no matter how much tm they get, from putting tenacity up on everyone until after u have 6 DOTs, speed down and expose on everyone...then it's pretty much over.

• Bossak
    119 posts Member
    Options
    I have both boba and nihilus zetaed, even though I love both boba has saved me several times with the extra hits he can take form protection regain, but nihlus unique basically gives your team a 20 percent damage boost once protection is gone. Either way they are both great but I would recommend zetaing either of R2's abilities if you have a strong light side team
  • Options
    If you want ls, r2's number crunch but it looks like ds is better for you. Nihilus probably
  • Options
    DN unique Zeta'd ensures Rex cleanses on his first turn. Tenacity up. Tm gain. Often bites you. R2 is already gear 11? That's a no Brainer. Probably number crunch first.
  • Anditesh
    135 posts Member
    Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    DN unique Zeta'd ensures Rex cleanses on his first turn. Tenacity up. Tm gain. Often bites you. R2 is already gear 11? That's a no Brainer. Probably number crunch first.

id second this with number crunch..
  • Options
    My 3 first zetas were :
    1) zylo
    2) zBobba
    3) Zader
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Give third zeta to me.
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    DN unique Zeta'd ensures Rex cleanses on his first turn.

No. You have no idea what you're talking about. Rex very seldom cleanses on 1st despite DN's DOTs.

go-away.gif