Reduce counter attack chance
Recovery protection

And

Culling Blade

It smells like solo for me

Replies

• Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Not enough tmr. Maybe if zader is still bugged.
  • medatho
    42 posts Member
    Can't stop the canon. Wouldn't it eventually get enough shots in?
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Tactyou wrote: »
    Not enough tmr. Maybe if zader is still bugged.

All with 50% chance 25% tmr

Stormtropper 10% tmr when under attack

Thrawn 15% tmr when empire use a special hability and b2 is fracture

If you use the manipulate command on an ally with TM almost full reduces the coldown of the fracture and use turn yes/ turn not
  • medatho wrote: »

Thats why you need the Zeta Veers. Recover the protection of the stormtrooper and shoretrooper
  • Well done spina...
    Vai mitar esse time
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    You would probably need Thrawn to swap tm with the tanks at some point, as they will gain speed up when Veers uses his basic. Also, they will gain 15% tm when they taunt.

Probably good for a few million at least.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    medatho wrote: »

Thats why you need the Zeta Veers. Recover the protection of the stormtrooper and shoretrooper

Veers protection recover on his unique is only when an enemy dies. B2 would have to get turn to resummon the droids to kill to recover protection.
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    You would probably need Thrawn to swap tm with the tanks at some point, as they will gain speed up when Veers uses his basic. Also, they will gain 15% tm when they taunt.

you know that when Thrawn swaps he basically gives 100% tm to the tank then right?
  • Kerd
    13 posts Member
    Better chirpatine: chirpa(l), palpatine, thrawn, kanan, rg/sun fac/shoretrooper/zarris
    -no counter attacks(fracture)
    -i think kanan would be the best tank...70% counter chance with offense down on basic
    -dont know how much b2 crits..if its a lot zarris could be useful otherwise a second tank: shoretrooper(a lot of hp/protection and crit immunity), sun fac(less hp/p but has counter chance also gives crit down on b2), rg(good hp/p and can heal if b2 attacks kanan)

better than this imo beacause the main cannon cant shoot you

btw they intentionally added buff block to fracure if they would not u could solo with chirpa(l) palpatine,thrawn, sun fac(would heal on counters)
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    But isn't the Raid supposed to be a guild effort?! Surely it's not meant to be able to solo-able
  • crzydroid wrote: »

I do not understand why you think Thrawn should switch to TM with the tanks @crzydroid
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    He gives them 100%? Well that bites then. I thought the point was he gives them 0 so he gets more.
    He gives them 100%? Well that bites then. I thought the point was he gives them 0 so he gets more.

Ok but why do it specifically with the tanks? @crzydroid
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator

Because I thought he would make their tm 0, not 100.

Because I thought he would make their tm 0, not 100.

Stormtrooper can taunt all time