Please improve my team :)

Sawa
2 posts Member
edited December 2015
Hello people,

please could you help me to improve my team?

For Light Side missions i have this team:

Light Side Team:

Luminara 5*
Barris 4*
Chewy 4*

Wich 2 i must add?

Counselor 3* (farming for 4*)
Qui Gon Jin 4*
Datcha 4*

For Dark Side i have more people who wants to join and since i'm F2P don't know who i must add
to my team:

Dark Side Team:

Sidious 4* (farming for 5*)
Dooku 3* (farming for 4*)
Savage 3*

Wich 2 i must add?

Snowtrooper 4*
Talia 4*
Cad Bane 3*
Asajj 3*
HK-47 4*

And which team could be better for PvP?

Luminara 5*
Barris 4*
Dooku 3*
Sidious 4*
????????

Great thanks for your help!

Replies

• I believe you are spreading too much your resources for a F2P. Just farm specific toons(to tier them) in order to keep a good rank in pvp and have some progress in maps.

For LS I would add Jedi Consular(easy farmable and very good toon) and Qui Gon Jin.
    For DS definitely Talia(your only DS healer atm). I just unlocked Old Daka also as a second healer in order to progress in Dark maps
  • Thanks dear!
    Just a doubt about Dark Side. I'm unlocking Daka too (47/80) and i will add her later, but if i add Talia now as only healer, i will have another free spot:

Sidious
    Dooku
    Savage
    Talia

Which one should i add?
    And which team for PvP?

Sidious
    Dooku
    Barriss
    Luminara
    (Qui Gon?,Consular?)

• ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sawa wrote: »
    Hello people,

please could you help me to improve my team?

For Light Side missions i have this team:

Light Side Team:

Luminara 5*
    Barris 4*
    Chewy 4*

Wich 2 i must add?

Counselor 3* (farming for 4*)
    Qui Gon Jin 4*
    Datcha 4*

For Dark Side i have more people who wants to join and since i'm F2P don't know who i must add
    to my team:

Dark Side Team:

Sidious 4* (farming for 5*)
    Dooku 3* (farming for 4*)
    Savage 3*

Wich 2 i must add?

Snowtrooper 4*
    Talia 4*
    Cad Bane 3*
    Asajj 3*
    HK-47 4*

And which team could be better for PvP?

Luminara 5*
    Barris 4*
    Dooku 3*
    Sidious 4*
    ????????

Great thanks for your help!

I too had dreams early on of having a lot of diversity and options and found out very quickly that doing this would take me months to upgrade all my people to higher Levels and gear and I immediately reduced my team size so that one great team could fit in all scenarios. In your case, you have a lot of resources and enough good picks to build a great team. I can't say how you would choose to arrange them but I would do the following.....

Light Side Team - I'd upgrade Luminara and Dathcha since they are the easiest to farm from that group although you do have a larger Dark Side component and could sideline Dathcha for either Savage Opress or HK-47 for PVP. The others use when needed but don't prioritize upgrading them unless you roll deep in the cash department.
    Dark Side Team - We can see your Dark Side selections are far better so you have plenty here to work with. You should upgrade Sidious, Asajj and either HK-47 or Savage Opress. The rest like Dooku are again, hard to farm unless you have the $$$.
    Your PVP Team for Level 60 - Looking at what I said above, your PVP Team would be something like this.....
    • Luminara
    • Sidious
    • Asajj
    • HK-47
    • Savage Opress or Dathcha

With this selection, all characters are farmable to 7* and you have diversity in my view.....