edited February 2016
changed per forum guidelines.

Troll away.
Post edited by MenaceTEC on

Replies

• MisterNny
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You're heavily overreacting. He's still Top Tier'd in arena battles, just not crazily good as previous. He's still faster than a huge majority of the characters in the game(lol he only lost 1 speed).

You are not entitled on what nerfs happen and what doesn't. When you play a character that a wide abundance of people consider to be TOO good, then you can bet your fanny they will be adjusted, because those characters control the current game and the meta. Say you play a game like League of Legends, a new hero is released but incredibly considered OP. So they nerf him. Did those people get compensation? No, because they're working on adjusting their own game. Heck, even after the nerf I personally find him one of, if not, the most useful character to have on your team.

Yes, the nerf being silent was pretty outrageous, but if you take their word, you'd know they didn't originally plan for it to be that way, they had to replace a gear slot, and I find it mature of them to announce their mistakes, personally I'm glad more teams have a wider chance to be viable, and you wont be COMPLETELY forced to farm Poe just to have a viable arena team.
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »
    That's too much I as well am seeking a refund.

Too much...

Just leave.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    MenaceTEC wrote: »

Too much...

Just leave.

I'm hoping his account got suspended or banned per Jesse's post.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    MenaceTEC wrote: »

Too much...

Just leave.

I'm hoping his account got suspended or banned per Jesse's post.

I'm hoping he just leaves on his own terms.

@MenaceTEC
    We know youre angry, we know you want a refund. So get your refund and go.

The rest of us can flame CG in your absence.
  • I don't know. Yoda's here. Who gives a beep about Poe :lol!

Seriously though, I don't think anything's gonna change. Do what you will. I'm not being mean here but nobody really cares about refunds etc. In the long run, change is good for the game. We can talk about the game, though, if you want.

There's a lengthy thread at the top of this sub forum if you want to vent.
  • Wow way to bump a buried thread.
  • I think @EA_Jesse should ban you for trolling and knowingly bringing a post back to the top that you know shouldn't be commented on.
    I think @EA_Jesse should ban you for trolling and knowingly bringing a post back to the top that you know shouldn't be commented on.

Bruh. It hasn't even been 24 hours and I happen to come across this, you made the post, so I simply added to your discussion in hopes to sway your opinion on the matter of Poe. It's just how it is.

Too much...

I realize letting me go is not easy. I have left my mark and to this day am still Powerful. No one has ever been nerfed 2Xs. My legacy will live on!
  • @Galaxy_of_Poe
    *Poewerful
  • @cosmicturtle333

Ah yes Poewerful! This needs to be locked into Urban Dictionary to further keep my history of dominance intact.