Unlock Thrawn-Minimum Requirements:

13Next

Replies

• AceCV
    993 posts Member
    I unlocked 5* Thrown without Sabine. The others 5 at 5*, lv70, g7, abilities g5 and no mods at all.
  • My Team

Sabine G11
    Ezra G11
    Chopper G10
    Hera G10
    Zeb G8

And i still can't complete 7*.....
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    After 18 hours.... Finally unlocked 7*
    And yes Kanan was a must
    All gear 8
    Hera speed
    Kanan protection
    Sabine crit chance and damage (she was hitting 18-24k on basic at Gear 8)
    Zeb potency potency potency, speed and protection, you need him to stun Thrawn, every freakin time he has an attack he'll take someone out
    Ezra speed
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    5* unlock
    Zeb lvl65 g7
    Hera lvl63 g7
    Ezra lvl61 g7
    Kannan lvl 59 g7
    Chopper lvl59 g7

No mods
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    I'm praying for 5* g7 lvl 60 be able to do it lol, don't want to spend more on Phoenix ATM.

Its possible! I completed it with 5* g7 chars, lvl 56-58. some garbage mods just to increase H/P, and a bit of Speed on Ezra
  • 5* thrawn with all lvl 65 g7 (no sabine)
    trash mods (nearly no mods)
    Ability 3

same here!...only ezra was g9 level 85, but the rest were the same as yours
  • DannyB
    69 posts Member
    I did 5* with hera 6*, ezra, kanan, chopper & zeb 5*, all g7 levels 80,80,78,70,70. No mods except a few on hera & ability levels between 3-6
  • Fredelig
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Unlocked Thrawn with Hera, lvl 80, g7, Zeb, Ezra, Chopper and Kanan, lvl 70, g7. Omega on Hera's leader skill, 5 on the uniques, 4 on the rest of the abilities. Put my arena mods on them and breezed thru it, my arena mods are good, but by no means great (lvl 12-15 4-5 dots). Remember to kill Thrawn's adds before Thrawn.
    Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns
  • I unlocked 5* Thrawn with Hera (lvl 65, g7), Kanan (lvl 65, g7), Ezra (lvl 66, g7), Chopper (lvl 65, g7) and Zeb (lvl 65, g8) and no mods on Chop and Hera, and crap mods on the other three. It took me three tries, with the second one getting SOO close to beating Thrawn with only Zeb alive but then Thrawn busted out some Chiss judo moves and took out Zeb. The third time, I took out the DT, taunter, and left one stormtrooper alive while I focused on Thrawn. Once Thrawn was gone, the trooper was easy peasy. Only lost Kanan and Chopper.
  • Hera G7, 52
    Ezra G6, 52
    Kanan G6, 52
    Zeb G5, 52
    Chopper G5, 52

All abilities at level three. Swapped in arena mods, fairly easy after that, although it wasn't quick.
  • d2e2
    12 posts Member
    Completed, with 5* g7 (Kanan is at g6) lvl 60 without Sabine. All the uniques are lvl5, other abilities are lvl3.
    Hera's leader and Kanan's unique at lvl6. Beat Thrawn after adding spare mods on them
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    On my alt I just unlocked 5* with level 70 Hera, Chopper, Zeb, Ezra G7 and Kanan G6, no mods and all had abilities 4/4/4/7
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Beat t6 today, took about 5 attempts

Ezra level 72 Gear 8
    Hera level 72 Gear 7
    Kanan level 72 Gear 7
    Zeb level 72 Gear 7
    Chopper level 72 Gear 7
  • Nerfburger73
    153 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I was able to unlock him with
    Hera lvl 70 G8 5*
    Ezra lvl 70 G7 6*
    Sabine lvl 70 G7 5*
    Zeb lvl 62 G7 5*
    Kanan lvl 70 G7 5*

I robbed some mods off of some of my HAAT teams for a boost, but this lineup beat the 5* stage the first try.
    After this I bumped each of them up a star (did not have enough credits to level them up too) and took Ezra to 7* G8 and took down the 6* stage as well... not easily, but I got some great RNG and accomplished it in about 4 tries.
    Stage 7 is a whole other ball game... I can wipe out the first three tiers no problem, but that's as far as my team can go before being obliterated on tier 4 against "Thrawn and his Band of Deadly Men".
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    For me i unlocked him 5* with,
    Hera, lvl 65 G7 abilities 4,3,4,7
    Zeb lvl 65 G7 abilities 4,3,3,4
    Kanan lvl 65 G7 abilities 4,3,3,4
    Ezra lvl 65 G7 abilities 4,3,3,4
    Chopper lvl 65 G6 abilities 4,3,3,4
    All 5*, and Ordinary mods,
    Game strategy, auto play on the first 3 levels of tier 4, and manually on the 4/4 kill everyone around thrawn then tatget him. Make use of heras revive abilty and use it wisely.

Good luck
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    I unlocked 5* with:
    Everyone 7* and 65, Kanan 60. G7, abilities level 4, only a couple mods on Hera, rest unmodded.

Is he worth all the extra effort going from unlocking at 6* compare to 5*? I've got them all 7*'d, but 5* was no joke. The credits required to get 6* would be a lot.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • WildGrunt wrote: »
    And yes Kanan was a must
    All gear 8
    Hera speed
    Kanan protection
    Zeb potency potency potency, speed and protection, you need him to stun Thrawn, every freakin time he has an attack he'll take someone out
    Ezra speed

level 85 across?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    And yes Kanan was a must
    All gear 8
    Hera speed
    Kanan protection
    Ezra speed

o wow. Didn't believe it, had to check your swgoh.gg profile lol.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • All, but Chopper. All lvl 72. Gear 7 and lvl 7 skills. No mods. Worked for me.

You dont really need overkill for 5 star battle.
  • Reven85
    46 posts Member
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    And yes Kanan was a must
    All gear 8
    Hera speed
    Kanan protection
    Ezra speed

Very interested on the mods bonuses you had
  • 1zwok08.png

Beat it quite easily in one attempt.
  • WEDWAY
    19 posts Member
    I am having troubles with 6 star Thrawn, I have no problems with stages 1-3, but when stage 4 starts, I get wiped out. Any advice? Thanks.

I have: (all 6 star)

Hera lvl 80 g8 2 omega moves
    Ezra lvl 76 g8
    Chopper lvl 72 g8
    Kanan lvl 72 g7
    Zen lvl 72 g7

All have mk 4 or 5 full mods and all have speed mods at mk 4 or 5 and full to lvl 15. I used mostly protection and some health mods, but focused on protection.

It is frustrating to be so close but I don't think I am going to get the 6th star at this rate. Do you think leveling up is more important than the gear levels? My two at gear lvl 7 are very close to 8, but will need to spend money to get them there in 24 hrs. If I am way off from being able to achieve the 6th star, I don't want to waste the money.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    I'd say level up Zeb for sure to help make sure he can land his debuffs.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • WEDWAY
    19 posts Member
    Zeb was important to level up, thanks. I used his debuff and used the others to protect whoever was taunting. Also needed to target death troopers first. I had to shuffle around some mods and pull more speed mods from my other toons. I had speeds around 190-200. That helped a lot. I eventually got the 6th star.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    no Sabine, lvl 60 on all, g7 just borrowed some mods from my 3rd and 4th gw teams and auto until 4th wave. Took one loss but unlocked him. I dont mind him at 5*. I likely collecting the toons didnt want to wait, had to make hard push to get Ezra to 5 star. Now they can sit on bench with the rest of the rejects, Thrawn got to g7 pretty quickly now to work him up from there.
This discussion has been closed.