Need help starring up Phoenix squadron?

Georgemi6
1236 posts Member
Are you, like many others, having trouble farming shards for your Phoenix squadron? And you also don't want to spend 100$ on a mobile game? Do you also have millions of ally points lying around with a few hours of spare time? I think you see where I'm going with this: THE SHARD SHOP IS YOUR FRIEND. Buy all the bronziums you can. If you have, say, jedi consular at 7 stars and you get him in a bronzium. That's 25 extra shards that can be converted into shard shop currency.
25 x 15 = 375
If you can get that much currency from one 2 star character, imagine how much you can get with a 3 or 4 star toon.
15 x 50 = 750
15 x 80 = 1,200
Probably the most common drops in the bronziums are teebo, ewok scout, ig86, royal guard, JC, clone Sargent, and snow trooper. If you have all those toons at 7 stars, you're in luck. And if you're lucky enough to get a 3 or 4 star toon (mace windu, veers, and luminara seem to be the most common) then it's an added bonus. You're welcome

Replies

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Oh yeah another thing the game seems to crash after buying around 150+ bronziums so make sure to close and re-open the app after you buy a certain amount.
  • I was saving these hoping that the new game mode they teased would use them. Also Phoenix is free and easy to farm using shard shop currency on them is a waste except maybe Sabine