Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Need 1 player.

Haat is on farm. Need a 600 ticket producer. 24 safety on all raids, we use line app for communication. Group of 5 guilds, 4 running haat.

Can msg me on here or on Line ID cptcross
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Boston Stranglers have many top ranked Fleet and Arena men & women in their respective brackets. Extremely generous and knowledgeable group always willing to help.
    Boston Stranglers Guild is looking to recruit. We currently have 45 or so level active players doing heroic rancor and tier 6 AAT. We hope with more people joining we can tackle the heroic AAT soon. Everyone is welcome as long as you're drama free, looking to get better, and want to participate in getting tickets and raids.
    Slack chat app not mandatory, but encouraged.
    My Ally Code: 578-674-547 Invite & I will return Guild invite.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Doombringer is currently doing HAAT and Heroic Rancor usually at 2pm EDT / 8PM CEST (each raid on a different day).
    Our goal is to make our HAAT farm even smoother (1st clear one month ago) by recruiting 2 strong new members (lvl82+)with impeccable contribution and ideally teams ready or close for HAAT. We will welcome players slightly weaker if they show dedication and motivation.
    Respect, always improving, helping one another and fun are our core values. At Doombringer every single member matters, we will provide everyone the tools to grow and get a better understanding of the game. If you share those values and wanna unlock the mighty General Kenobi send me a message.
    You can contact me on line :0ozetanao0.Discord : Zetana#8176. Ally code 414 968 133.
    We use our discord server to share news, videos, guides and of course chat.

May the force be with you.
  • jedibla
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name – Canadians Like it Hot

Timezone – Eastern time mostly a few Pacific time
    Currently we will be launching HAAT Sunday, June 18th 12pmEST. He have one open spot if anyone would like to join.
    We are a pretty laid back drama free guild

Requirements
    - We would like you to attempt to get 600 Daily Contribution but a minimum of 300 Daily is required, after 3 times in a row of not at least contributing 300 removal is highly likely for inactivity.
    - Minimum Lev. 85 with at least 15 - 7* toons Gear 8
    - Have teams that are capable of doing 2% in each phase of HAAT
    Rancor – We run T7 Rancor’s with a 24 hour 0 damage rule and then all in.

- We use Discord app for easier communication.
    To contact us send PM to Sigma Orion#2876, WolverT#4337, Jemuzu#9200
    In game ally codes:
    Leader - Jemuzu 613-491-167
    Officer - Wolver Takgo 352-732-779
    Officer - Sigma Orion 931-944-344
    Officer - Peti 129-877-464
    We thank you for your consideration May the Force be with you
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 10 active players level 80+ to merge with our guild. We have about 40 members, 30 of which are 85 and all but 2 of the others are 80+. We're laid back- not many rules, other than a 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids to make sure everyone has a chance to get gear/shards, and that you are active. No outside chat requirement. We started our guild a couple of months ago due to inactive players in our old guild (including the leader). We do Heroic Pit raids and are looking to try HAAT once we fill out our ranks.
    Message me back if you think you would be a good match.
    My Ally code is 914-412-996
  • Options
    Heroic AAT Guild looking for one member.
    We are a Top 50 guild , we generally get 30k contribution a day, 29 on bad days , someone just left us and we are looking for a replacement.
    We require : 600 everyday and a Line ID , the roster isn't as important , but a collection score over 35 would be nice.
    You can find me at 54300539x on line ( PublicEnemy)
  • Options
    We're looking for a few fellow gamers to join us! The Raiders of ARK is a member guild of the Alliance of Rebel Knights family, and we are running Heroic Rancor and AAT raids. This a wonderful opportunity to join a group of fun, addicted Star Wars lovers and receive quality mentoring from some of the top players in the game.
    To feed our raiding habit, we are looking for players who will contribute 600 tix a day, and have enough 7* level 70+ characters to participate in the raids. Our main requirements are that players are active, on Discord, and are respectful to one another. Participating in chat is a plus. English speaking is a must.
    Discord is our home for raid rules, mentoring, and all around shenanigans. We require players to join Discord as this is where the magic happens.
    Our guild is primarily EST-based, but we have players from all over the world and rotate raid start times in order to accommodate players in different time zones.
    If interested, DM me here or on Discord SippinOn100Proof#7458 or a second contact DarkChaplain#3534
    Raiders:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9951/raiders-of-ark/
    And the rest of the ARK family:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3052/alliance-of-rebel-knights/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/193/guided-force/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/14785/crusaders-of-ark/
  • Options
    FEEL THE POWER JOIN THE DARK SIDE

Room for 9 members in elite HAAT alliance
    Line required and must play daily.

Are you ready for Galactic Power and Victory Points? U have gk need a elite group now? All players welcome.

Click
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/2TeIJCflZm

To join recruiting room

iIWJ8SF.png

kQs9mXt.png

icte4fW.png

We have 1 casual 600 optional guild looking for HAAT level players who just don't get 600 a day.

IF YOUR SICK OF GETTING BOOTED FOR NOT HITTING 600/DAY join Death Star 5 we are actively recruiting HAAT level players who for whatever reason can't get 600 a day (real life happens kids jobs traveling workers poor signal whatever the reason just play and have fun type casual guys).
    Ask for ds 5 casual guild here:
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/2TeIJCflZm

P.s.
    We have several HAAT guilds if u can guarantee 600/day see above screen shots.
  • FERNANDOPHJ
    21 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    PVP ELITE needs one more player! Not casual, 600/600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition, and/or we'll help you with that. We are a top 50 guild and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank, with 30,000 coins a day. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us, please check here!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/76372/pvp-elite-heroic-guild-room-for-one
  • Options
    A New Schwartz

Come get your Kenobi shards!!

We're a group of 6 Heroic Tank guilds and A New Schwartz is our well established. We are currently recruiting 3 members to join a great community

Requirements (no exceptions):

Discord
    600 tickets daily

Guild reset is at 7:30pm EDT.

Rancor opens for 0 damage period at 4:00pm EDT and commits are at 4pm EDT the next day.
    HAAT tank opens for P1 and P2 at 1pm EDT on Day 1. P3 and P4 open up Day 2.

Please contact me on Discord if interested: Jimmybone#4358

Have your swgoh.gg profile ready.

Thanks.
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Struggle is recruiting for HAAT!

Highlights
    • Heroic Rancor - 1 Battle only
    • Heroic AAT - Zylo only P1
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST AAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).
    • In the interest of full transparency, here are some of the players on our roster: Struggle Roster <--- (click link)

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must be actively working on Heroic AAT squads
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

Check out our guild report if you're interested in our current guild activity. You won't find this level of detail captured in many other places: Struggle Report <--- (click link)

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Officer)
    • munkynuts#6438 (Officer)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

PM Me
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
    Post edited by Ucmo on
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 10 active players level 85 (or close to it) to join our guild. We have about 40 members, 30 of which are 85 and all but 2 of the others are 80+. We're laid back- not many rules, other than a 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids to make sure everyone has a chance to get gear/shards, and that you are active. No outside chat requirement. We started our guild a couple of months ago due to inactive players in our old guild (including the leader). We do Heroic Pit raids and are looking to try HAAT once we fill out our ranks.
    Message me back if you think you would be a good match.
    My Ally code is 914-412-996. If you ally me and I accept, leave your guild so I can send you an invite. I can't invite people already in guilds.
  • Options
    Return Of The Schwartz

Come get your Kenobi shards!!

We're a group of 6 Heroic Tank guilds and Return Of The Schwartz is where it all began. We are currently recruiting 8 members to help with ticket production. We can complete the hAATs even though we are lacking several members. So if you are looking to get GK come join us.

Requirements (no exceptions):

Discord
    600 tickets daily

Guild reset is at 7:30pm EDT.

Rancor opens for 0 damage period at 7:30pm EDT and commits at 5pm EDT.
    HAAT tank opens for P1 and P2 at 4pm EDT on Day 1. P3 and P4 open up Day 2.

Please contact me on Discord if interested: Fuji#0597
    Have your swgoh.gg profile ready.

Thanks.
  • KingKen
    362 posts Member
    Options
    Requiem is recruiting!
    • Seeking active and competitive players, who are willing to work as a team, win prizes and have fun together.
    • We were ranked #24 in the first raid leaderboard.
    • HAAT launched every 3 days at 1500 GMT (1000 EST).
    • Rancor launched every 2 days at 1600 GMT (1100 EST).
    • Guild activities reset at 1830 GMT (1330 EST).
    • Here's a link to our website for additional information: https://requiem-swgoh.github.io/

Minimum Requirements:
    • Level 85
    • Be active (>3500 weekly gbc's)
    • 36+ 7* characters
    • Collection score of >50% on swgoh.gg
    • Check 'discord' regularly for communication purposes
    • Be nice to guild mates

Please send me a message on discord if interested (KingKen#9088).
    Requiem Leader
  • Options
    PREPAIRED is looking for a new member. We do heroic rancor and heroic tank as often as possible. Both are on farm, so we are not looking for big damage, but you must have at least a few raid teams, so I can see your serious about playing. Only rules are get your 600 and follow the raid rules. Raids are at 8pm GMT pretty much daily (one of them). If interested hit me up on LINE at rage3375. Same as in game name. Thanks
  • KingKen
    362 posts Member
    Options
    Requiem is recruiting!
    • Seeking active and competitive players, who are willing to work as a team, win prizes and have fun together.
    • We were ranked #24 in the first raid leaderboard.
    • HAAT launched every 3 days at 1500 GMT (1000 EST).
    • Rancor launched every 2 days at 1600 GMT (1100 EST).
    • Guild activities reset at 1830 GMT (1330 EST).
    • Here's a link to our website for additional information: https://requiem-swgoh.github.io/

Minimum Requirements:
    • Level 85
    • Be active (>3500 weekly gbc's)
    • 36+ 7* characters
    • Collection score of >50% on swgoh.gg
    • Check 'discord' regularly for communication purposes
    • Be nice to guild mates

Please send me a message on discord if interested (KingKen#9088).
    Requiem Leader
  • Options
    Knights Alliance is looking for haat players. (And a few normal tank players)

We are a community of 4 guilds, 2 heroic 2 normal, one of the normals will be running its first heroic raid next week. We excited t get our 4th guild in heroic.

What we are looking for:
    Most important 600 tickets a day ( sometimes life gets in the way we understand)

Needs to have 3 minimum raid teams ( if your applying for a heroic guild)

Someone who can put the community first. Whats best for the group will be best for all.

Rules we have:
    All guilds share same rules

Raids that last less than 12 hrs will post a 0 for 24 hr then it's free for all

Will join chat ( you don't have to talk just check it when you play) we have a bunch a great guys / gals / what evers to get to know.

That's it, we hope to hear from you

Message me back here or join our recruiting section on discord
    https://discord.gg/xv8pqyW

• MaulResurected
    556 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    NgR3qyx.jpg
    Highly competitive guild looking for 1 person.
    Discord is a must and a roster of 15 t0 30 gear 10+
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11753/allidnce-pi-rogues/
    If interested send me a pm on here or Snake{Rogues Leader}#0551 on discord.
    Guild activities reset at 630pm eastern time
    Rancor Raids are at 800pm eastern and Heroic Tank at 8pm eastern time.
    We hit 30k Raid Tickets every day.
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Tired of your old inactive guild? Looking to try HAAT? Join us today!
    Looking for 10 active players level 85 (or close to it) to join our active and fun guild. We have about 40 members, about 30 are level 85 and most of the others are 80+. We're laid back- not many rules, other than a 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids to make sure everyone has a chance to get gear/shards, and that you are ACTIVE. No outside chat requirement. We started our guild a couple of months ago due to inactive players in our old guild (including the leader). We do Heroic Pit raids and are looking to try HAAT once we fill out our ranks.
    Message me back if you think you would be a good match (preferred).
    My Ally code is 914-412-996. If you ally me in game and I accept, leave your guild so I can invite you- I can't invite people who are already in a guild.

We're filling up quick! Only 7 spots left! Looking for level 85s.
    Post edited by MolBoda on
  • Ranfon
    524 posts Member
    Options
    Legion - Haat guild - recruiting 2x spots - EST raid times.

Cool and chill group of people who don't take themselves too seriously, but can still bring the pain to Haat (and if course HPit).

We're looking for a couple people who fit well with the group, and are Haat ready or nearly ready. We will also consider a spot to a level 82+ who has consistently ranked high in arena (top five rank daily) and will focus on gearing their squads when they hit 85.

Not many guild 'rules' and they are only in place to allow everyone in the guild to secure a reward and have a good time.

PM me here if interested (may take several hours for me to respond).

Guild stuff:

Raid times - between 7-9pm EST start times.
    - 9pmEST HPit
    - 7-8pm EST Hatt where damage usually ramps up after the first hour.

Chat app: GroupMe

Rules:

Pit -
    - No damage posted in first hour of raid; if you post early, you take a zero in the next pit raid.
    - No damage in p4 until 24 hours have past.
    - One squad in first 24 hours, FFA after 24 hours have past.
    - Can post a 0 anytime you want to secure reward

Haat
    - No damage in P4 until after 24 hours have past (FFA phase 1 - 4).
    - Of course can post a zero any time to secure a reward/shards

Non raid rules
    - It's a cool group of people, so don't be a ****, have fun, try to get your 600 raid tickets a day (or at least close) and have fun.
  • wegcagle
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Darkened recruiting hAAT.

We are a no stress, no drama guild. Mixed F2P/P2P members. No daily production requirements, but we do like having active members.

Guild activity refresh is 1800 EST.

Looking for hAAT ready guildmates (at least 25 7* geared up toons, and/or phase specific teams) We should be ready to finish our first hAAT July 1st. Last 2 attempts (abt a month ago) we unfortunately stalled out with about 25-30% of phase 4 remaining.

Currently we finish heroic Rancor in 15-20min and finish regular AAT in well under 8 hrs.

Only rules currently are no damage on rancor in first 24 hrs so all mates get on the board, and top 3 finishers do 0 damage in next Rancor (so all mates get a chance for higher level finishes)

We use Line app for communication, but not required.

Shoot me a Line msg if your interested, or just join the guild and see if we're a fit. July 1st is the planned date for next hAAT, so join the crew before then!

Line ID: wegcagle
    Post edited by wegcagle on
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Need 3 to fill under performers who were doing 600. Rancor times are 12p and 9p eastern US rotating. HAAT time is 8pm Eastern. Both have 24 hour zero damage. Have a HAAT starting tonight @8pm. Get 600 and don't be an ****. Line ID: zzhbkk to apply.
  • Options
    We have a vacancy in TNR Pie Fighters. We are a HAAT guild who form part of TNR Community.

We only ask that you are ready for HAAT, active in discord and contribute your daily 600.

The guild is made-up mostly of EU and US players and our reset is currently 7:30pm BST (6:30pm UTC).

https://swgoh.gg/g/4548/tnr-pie-fighters/

My discord ID is π Ni#3166
    [TNR] KnightWhoSaysNi
  • Options
    I'm looking for an hAAT guild. I'm a very active player so 600 tickets will never be a problem.

https://swgoh.gg/u/crazy47larry/
    891-612-596
    Level 85
    30 7* characters
    EST time zone
  • Radium
    79 posts Member
    Options
    The CANTINA BUMS! Are recruiting!

Do you want to farm HAAT?
    Do you want to raid at 730pm eastern USA?
    Do you like ripping shots in the cantina?

We have 1 spot open now... But could take a few more if you had some friends who meet the standards.

Lvl 85. Gs11s (10+, preferably more). 600/day. Discord. Not looking to carry newbies, but looking for dedicated players who want to get ready for future content!

Hmu. Line atcRadium discord radium#9957
  • Options
    Be there the 1st time No Refuge takes down HAAT!

Currently we have 47 members, so we have 3 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who have at least one 7* toon, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing an learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help us knock down the NAAT tank. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions to complete the HAAT raid. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMasteri

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 70s +.
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Post edited by TMoneyGee on
  • Options
    Good afternoon,

Ackbars Assassins is looking to add 4-5 active players who are ready to tackle Heroic Tank Raid. We are a fun and relaxed guild with a mix of hardcore and less hardcore players. We currently run heroic Rancor 2.5 times a week with a 24 hour zero damage phase and when free for all happens Raid is completed in about 45 minutes.

We currently are destroying normal Tank Raid in less than 24 hours and are just finalizing teams for Heroic Tank which we hope to take down starting in July. We would love to add some additional strong players who want to share the experience of taking down a heroic tank for the first time!

We ask everyone to post 600 raid tickets a day but understand that life happens sometimes.

We use Line chat app to discuss game with separate chats set up on a number of topics.

We set our raids based on Eastern Standard time with majority of players in Canada and the U.S.

We are interested on taking on small groups of players if you want to join with a couple other people.

If interested please private message me or message me in Line App at michaelrahl.

Cheers,

Michael
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for one players at the requirements below...

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed HAAT!)

We have completed over 50 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Currently ranked 7th out of all guilds on collection score! - https://swgoh.gg/g/collection-score/
    Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 9,900 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-haat#latest

Thanks,
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382