• Options
    Please fix this. thanks!
  • Lucent1
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Signed
    Tears Of Wrath
  • Options
    Been a guild leader since September of 2016 and its always a chore to figure out who is not doing their 600, and therefore who to boot. In addition to figuring out who, why not let the other members make up for people on vacation.......still cap the guild at 30k, but if someone does 1200 and someone is without a signal, why not still let us have 30k?
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Lucent1 wrote: »
    Signed
    Tears Of Wrath

+1
  • Options
    This needs to be fixed, but also and perhaps more importantly, raise or completely remove individual energy caps. Leave the guild maximum of 30k in place.

It should not be mandated that a guild need a 100% full roster participating and 100g efficiency to simply meet the minimum to be competitive. Allow for some leeway. Even a 20% increase in personal cap would do wonders.
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Been a guild leader since September of 2016 and its always a chore to figure out who is not doing their 600, and therefore who to boot. In addition to figuring out who, why not let the other members make up for people on vacation.......still cap the guild at 30k, but if someone does 1200 and someone is without a signal, why not still let us have 30k?

Also + 1
  • Options
    Totally need to happen
  • Baldusi
    85 posts Member
    Options
    I've had to resort to taking snapshots of the life tickets, just 1 minute before reset on the reset. This is incredibly inconvenient since it coincides with my family time. Whom did not appreciate me being obsessed with my phone at that time. Please do something about it.
  • Dalvis
    182 posts Member
    Options
    How many pages does this need to be to get some kind of attention from the devs?
  • Dalvis
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Nevermind I read the updated thread. Glad to know that a 1000 requests gets no where, but a single request with 1000 comments gets noticed.
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    +1
  • Options

IMO guilds would break apart as they get too powerful for the existing content and people would get better raid rewards if they split in half. The top guilds would probably break into 25-30 people. Not everyone should get the maximum everyday, it's the reward of being very efficient. I like that it's not a gimme.

However, tracking this stuff should be a priority to the Devs. Glad to see this post!
  • Options
    Signed