GW: provide Bonus nodes for long time players

2Next

Replies

• Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    PixieClock wrote: »
    Oh god no. How dull would that be? I'm already bored with meeting GK, chaze, r2 plus either Rex, nihilus, b2 on node 12, every frikking day. The only variance is the fifth team member and it's so so dull that I'm tempted to stop playing it!

And another 3 nodes of the same team would make me quit it altogether

Then you are welcome to quit. Most long time players have 0 challenge in GW.

Devs gave a lot of advantage to players: protection and health regain, TM persistence, worse AI (seriously the AI is even worse in GW), RNG seed persistent across trials.

GW brings 0 challenge!

I am not asking for making more difficult to new players but reall make the last nodes really hard by taking the best comps of the game even with mods buff and make it fun (again).

The first 9 nodes provide a healthy credit income for most players, the last 3 Ives a nice bonus but we should have insanely hard nodes to have some fun and challenge.

You couldn't be more wrong. I've been playing for over a year, and rarely beat GW. Just today I got an impossible Node 6. GW is broken and doesn't account for synergy at all. It needs fixing, not 3 more nodes that I'll never defeat. That would drive nearly every f2p player away.

I'm not trying to be mean, but how can you have played this long and not have a team that can beat GW by itself on most days? You are doing something wrong. Are you spreading yourself too thin and not focusing on getting G11 characters?

By 3 or 4 months in I could almost always beat GW. I've been playing since last April and I can't even recall the last time I couldn't finish GW. It's probably been 6 months or so. Since I've started playing I've spent maybe $200-$300 dollars on this game. Considering the time frame that's not much at all. I'm just barely above FTP.

No one agrees on how to beat GW. One person will say, "build 2-3 teams that you can throw at it." Another will say, "oh, well I have one team that autos it and it's boring." The problem is that I slowly built a team I liked initially (Jedi), and then the meta shifted violently away from them 2-3 times. Once the devs started to really incorporate synergy, and anti-Jedi abilities, my team wasn't close to good enough. I run a fast zQGJ team that can beat most of it most days, but my next best team is a much weaker rebel team. Today's Node 6, a higher powered zMaul Sith team. I have nothing that can go against him.

Rogue one, with or without Jyn Zeta, is a 95% complete. There ya go.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    Oh god no. How dull would that be? I'm already bored with meeting GK, chaze, r2 plus either Rex, nihilus, b2 on node 12, every frikking day. The only variance is the fifth team member and it's so so dull that I'm tempted to stop playing it!

Devs gave a lot of advantage to players: protection and health regain, TM persistence, worse AI (seriously the AI is even worse in GW), RNG seed persistent across trials.

GW brings 0 challenge!

I am not asking for making more difficult to new players but reall make the last nodes really hard by taking the best comps of the game even with mods buff and make it fun (again).

The first 9 nodes provide a healthy credit income for most players, the last 3 Ives a nice bonus but we should have insanely hard nodes to have some fun and challenge.

You couldn't be more wrong. I've been playing for over a year, and rarely beat GW. Just today I got an impossible Node 6. GW is broken and doesn't account for synergy at all. It needs fixing, not 3 more nodes that I'll never defeat. That would drive nearly every f2p player away.

There is no such thing as an "impossible node."

What world do you live in? Do you have every character maxed and every possible team combination available with all top lvl mods? If you do, then, sure nothing is impossible... for you. I do not have that.

Man, suck it up and build a competent enough team to beat gw.

There are plenty of teams that can roll through the whole thing.
    - Jedi
    - Sith
    - Rebels
    - Resistance
    - First Order
    - hybrids, etc.

If you cant beat gw, it isnt the games fault, its yours.

Save your "git gud" comments. They aren't productive.

You clearly are the non-productive one if gw is still handing it to you after a year in.

Maybe that's your problem, instead of actually trying to do what people say, and...getting better...you just write it off as an insult and continue...well..losing I guess in this case.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member

GW brings 0 challenge!

I'm not trying to be mean, but how can you have played this long and not have a team that can beat GW by itself on most days? You are doing something wrong. Are you spreading yourself too thin and not focusing on getting G11 characters?

By 3 or 4 months in I could almost always beat GW. I've been playing since last April and I can't even recall the last time I couldn't finish GW. It's probably been 6 months or so. Since I've started playing I've spent maybe $200-$300 dollars on this game. Considering the time frame that's not much at all. I'm just barely above FTP.

No one agrees on how to beat GW. One person will say, "build 2-3 teams that you can throw at it." Another will say, "oh, well I have one team that autos it and it's boring." The problem is that I slowly built a team I liked initially (Jedi), and then the meta shifted violently away from them 2-3 times. Once the devs started to really incorporate synergy, and anti-Jedi abilities, my team wasn't close to good enough. I run a fast zQGJ team that can beat most of it most days, but my next best team is a much weaker rebel team. Today's Node 6, a higher powered zMaul Sith team. I have nothing that can go against him.

Lmao get out of here with that non-sense. The meta never shifted away from Jedi. They have been able to reliably rank 1 in arena since zetas were introduced in 2016.
  • Wassup wrote: »

GW brings 0 challenge!

Or resistance for an easy to farm. I've done full runs without the opponent getting a single turn with my resistance team. The TM gain is insane.
    Before I had them my Arena Maul team cleared it with ease.

If you have been playing for a full year you should easily have 3 or 4 G11 teams. Even if they aren't ideal, that many teams should get you through GW on all but the unluckiest days.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    We need bonus nodes! Please make rewardless as the entitlememt is strong here
  • Mullato wrote: »

GW brings 0 challenge!

Lmao get out of here with that non-sense. The meta never shifted away from Jedi. They have been able to reliably rank 1 in arena since zetas were introduced in 2016.

Who do you run? I bet it's not Jedi. You have to have multiple zetas, all g11, and GK just to have a chance. And against these hybrid cleanse teams, Jedi don't have a chance. I know. I use them.
    Wassup wrote: »

GW brings 0 challenge!

Or resistance for an easy to farm. I've done full runs without the opponent getting a single turn with my resistance team. The TM gain is insane.

If you have been playing for a full year you should easily have 3 or 4 G11 teams. Even if they aren't ideal, that many teams should get you through GW on all but the unluckiest days.

Not f2p. Everything is a slow grind. The RNG is too unforgiving to chase the meta, and it can take months to make 1 piece of gear for rank 11. My job affords to play this game all day long. I do every sim possible in a day without buying refreshes. It takes way longer than you think.

GW brings 0 challenge!

Who do you run? I bet it's not Jedi. You have to have multiple zetas, all g11, and GK just to have a chance. And against these hybrid cleanse teams, Jedi don't have a chance. I know. I use them.

GW brings 0 challenge!

Not f2p. Everything is a slow grind. The RNG is too unforgiving to chase the meta, and it can take months to make 1 piece of gear for rank 11. My job affords to play this game all day long. I do every sim possible in a day without buying refreshes. It takes way longer than you think.

This is a complete lie. I don't know what you are spending your energy on, but you are doing it wrong. You know how long it took me to gear up my ENTIRE resistance team? 1 month. I didn't spend a dime on them. The only gear it might take months to get are some you can only get from raids that you get unlucky with. You should just be buying those with your free crystals.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member

GW brings 0 challenge!

GW brings 0 challenge!

z8xHcdO.jpg

Hold up...
    Sit down....
    Be humble.
  • Neo2551 wrote: »
    nite0wl29 wrote: »

^^this, granted my node 12 is broken, but still I always ALWAYS get some sort of Rex/Kenobi lead Chaze team on nodes 9,10, or 11. If it's a bad day it's usually 2/3 of those nodes.

Not everyone who ranks first use Rex Chaze Kenobi. They could also sample from old arena meta and buff the mods accordingly.

Your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I'm talking about GW, not arena.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member

^^this, granted my node 12 is broken, but still I always ALWAYS get some sort of Rex/Kenobi lead Chaze team on nodes 9,10, or 11. If it's a bad day it's usually 2/3 of those nodes.

Not everyone who ranks first use Rex Chaze Kenobi. They could also sample from old arena meta and buff the mods accordingly.

Your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I'm talking about GW, not arena.

Did you not even read the original post? He said he would like for them to take samples from rank 1 teams in arena.

Actually your post had nothing to do with this entire thread.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    git gud... lol!!! i'm going to say that to everyone now this upcoming week. Gonna emphasis mention the spelling too.

Did you not even read the original post? He said he would like for them to take samples from rank 1 teams in arena.

If you would've read my ORIGINAL comment I was replying to PixieClock's comment regarding having to face some form of Chaze team in GW. If you're going to insult me at least know what the he'll I'm talking about first!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member

If you would've read my ORIGINAL comment I was replying to PixieClock's comment regarding having to face some form of Chaze team in GW. If you're going to insult me at least know what the he'll I'm talking about first!

These forums are toxic. What are you a child?
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member

GW brings 0 challenge!

I don't know what is your definition of "MOST".
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Let's calm down a bit :) anyway just saying we need new content.
  • Sawyer the more i read this the more it become apparent u dont know what your doing. I advise you gain some self respect and stop whining about self made failures of simplistic problems.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    That would be soooo cool. Rex + Zyn lead... Super OP

EP + ig88
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • +1
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Supercat wrote: »
    That would be soooo cool. Rex + Zyn lead... Super OP

EP + ig88

Jyn + Zeta Finn, Poe R2 RT Cassian