Again with the Jedi

I run the classic Jedi team in arena and I was wondering what I'm still missing
Swgoh.gg/u/daanschaaf
Is speed the only thing I can improve?

Replies

• The0n3
    984 posts Member
    To answer you question:

Yes. I run the same team, you need more speed, which also means more dmg.

Yoda's speed it's nice though, of course it could be better (truth for everyone), but close to 260 it's fine. You need to improve the others.

https://swgoh.gg/u/!on3punch!/
  • So a speed set on Yoda and GK and R2
    And a CD set on QGJ JKA
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Your Yoda may no need +24% Tenacity if quick enough.

And Yoda need zeta BM as help a lot as give foresight and -1 cool down.I prefer zeta BM before R2 combat analysis.

GK may need Defense mod instead of health mod.

And most important about right sequencing to match with your opponent.

If you can show some video why you can not beat some team so we can help you.

Or you may be on very old shard? And may need to join shard mate for better payout.

Your team speed better than mine, but I can got rank1 everyday as show below swgoh.gg

• The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Well, i just found the faster speed secondaries i could, and i went from there... Building a whole speed set it's a pita, building 3 it's crazy and you'll never know how long it will take untill you get great speed secondarie mods enough for a set.... I rather go with crit chance and health for most, with the best speed secondaries i can get... I use some tenacity on GK and potency on JKA, but that's all, always sets of 2... Sets of 4 are complicated...

But hey, play as you want, as long as it's fun!!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Whenever Im not working Im number one in arena at my payout so see if my team helps you get Ideas.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/bigboss/

December 2015 server
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    For Anakin, your triangle mod primary must be Critical damage not Critical chance as you can add secondary crit chance instead.

If ally drop below 50% he can do 28k-35k AOE damage on crit.

Need secondary crit chance on him and 2 Crit chance mod+4Crit damage mod.

R2 need offense mod or best secondary speed mod on him to make Jedi do much more damage.

You can change mod and try how it work on GW node 6 or 11
  • I run the classic Jedi team in arena and I was wondering what I'm still missing
    Swgoh.gg/u/daanschaaf
    Is speed the only thing I can improve?

You also need a Crit Damage triangle on Anakin, not Crit chance.