Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Hi everyone,

I'm part of a fairly new guild and am looking to recruit as many people as possible. Right now we have 12/50 people but would love to fill that number up quick. We are a casual guild without too many requirements. Most of us play daily and try to help the newer players grow. Our leader likes us to try and contribute 200 tickets a day. We have a good mix of experienced players and new players that range from lvl 40-85. We would like to add more people who are willing to play daily, but all are welcome to join. We typically raid as quickly as we can build up tickets. If you are interested in joining McWindu's Banthaburgers feel free to pm me or send an ally request to our leader (618-763-585).

I look forward to meeting you all!
  • Be in our next raid.
    T7 & NTank

The guild has a 49 members lvl range 70-85 most of us, willing to work together make out toons ready for hard battles!
    east zone
    Guild requirement: at least one 7* character & have fun!

For contact use LINE app, id Sithlordreavon (leader)
    Or ad 184.862.173 officer LordMarious​ to join.
    LINE id LordMarious or PM
    The app is a must.
    Thanks!
  • The Hype is Real is looking for new members that are daily, active players that are 70+ and preferably generate 500 plus tickets a day. We're drama free, laid back, and all try to help each other out. We generate about 25k tickets a day and run about 3-4 raids a week.

We got two slots open. We are currently raiding Pit VI and normal tank. We're are a week or two from heroic pit. We're mostly level 80 members, a few 70's, and a very small minority of lower active level players that are quickly leveling and contributing raid tickets.

We don't have a lot of rules other than being active, contributing, and respectful. We understand people have outside lives and don't flip out, but we are working to improve. We use discord and in game chat. It isn't a deal breaker if you won't join discord, but it would be better for everyone.

PM me with your ally code or send me an ally code invite and I'll invite you to guild.

Whitt Happens 737-212-476
  • Tauntaun toe
    Is an active guild seeking casual comraderie and star wars enthusiasts, new players are welcome!
    We have guides, knowledge, and a few top heroes in our chat rooms.
    We provide advice, assistance, and encourage all character builds from popular to specialized raid teams.
    Our emphasis is on communications, team work in raids and daily challenges, were a group of friends that have been playing games for years!
    Were looking for f2p gamers, L65-84 ideal fit
    Whales and multi accounters please look elsewhere
    Were very used to normal tank and T6 pit, goal of doing heroic pit eventually maybe by fall
    We use "line" chat, youll need to have it, use it and love it!
    Contact osirisreborn on line
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • KøR Academy is a training ground for newer players not yet ready for Heroic Raids. We work with each player answering every question in helping build raid teams as well as arena teams, modding, who to farm and who not to.
    We run rotations of T4/5 Pit Raids where it's 24 Hours 0 Damage for everyone over level 70 and it's free to attack for those under 70. Normal Tanks are just a Free For All.
    Once you level to 85 and are capable of pulling your own weight in raids you can graduate the Academy and move up to HPIT and HAAT guilds.

Must download Line and add DarthBills
    Must be capable of making 600 Raid Tickets everyday.

Come join KøR Academy today! This is the best place for newer players to learn the game and grow with the largest alliance in game!
  • The Revanchist Knights are looking for as many people as we can get. We are a guild of around 10 people lvl 70-85 that play daily and need more people who play as much as we do. We just want to be able to get raids done faster!

We don't have any strict rules we just ask that you try your hardest the leaders ally code is 238-699-842 just send him an ally invite and you'll be in the guild in a matter of minutes.

JOIN US
  • Come join Los Chupacabros.

We are a younger guild with players from various levels up to 85. We are open for anyone to join. We're a fun group who help each other out. We'd like to grow our numbers to help even more and to move up into the t7 raid range. We don't have any rules, we're just a group of dudes having fun with the game.

Ally code is 491-434-296

PM me if you have any questions. Hope to see you join Los Chupacabros!
  • Zintare
    179 posts Member
    LoneStarRebels is a new guild looking for members to join our team. All we ask is to participate when you can and have fun playing the game. Looking for new players and old. Be part of a great and galactic team.
  • OozingBlister
    84 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Post edited by OozingBlister on
  • Hi

YORKSHIRE NERFHERDERS

UK GUILD BASED GUILD - will take members from all over world though

We currently have 3 places available
    We are a nice easy going guild. No minumum targets, but people play because they want to. We are doing HEROIC Rancor 2 or 3 times a week. . We are 8 x level 85's approx 25 x level 70-79 and the rest coming along nicely.

NO SOLOING OF THE RAID IN FIRST 24 HOURS. LEVELS 84 AND BELOW CAN HIT STRAIGHT AWAY. LEVEL85'S CAN PUT ONE NON ZADER TEAM IN TO GET A SCORE IN.

THEN AFTER 24 HOURS ITS A FREE FOR ALL

We do approx 22000 raid tickets per day. Have 47/50 members. I only remove the odd member if they dont log in for 14 days etc.

We all donate, chat is nice and friendly and supportive. Doing the AAT in about 3 days. Which is about right for immediate relaunch.

We have no hit rules for higher members at start of rancor to let lower members get a score in etc.

Would love it if you wanted to give us a try...

Cheers
    Mijas 617-824-143
    PS We have a good line chat group but thats not compulsory. Basically we are an active guild who don't have any politics or egos. We just play :)
  • We have a guild of about 12 active players and are looking for some additional active players at any level. There are no stringent rules as all the players are pretty casual be f2p. Raids reset at 7pm est and complete level 6 raids about once a week. Would like to increase that number.
    There is not offline chat but you can claim me as an ally and I'll invite you to the guild.

Ally code: 862-135-832

• OozingBlister
    84 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    O

Post edited by OozingBlister on
  • Blue Genii is recruiting!

Blue Genii is a new guild whose goal is to raid as often as possible. We're a friendly and encouraging group with a mix of casuals and min/maxers. Currently, we're doing Tier 6 Pit and AAT and we're ramping up towards hard mode. Anyone is welcome to join and leech off the heavy hitters, as long as they contribute tickets, no matter the level!

Check out our website for more information: http://bluegenii.fun

We will be raiding around 8:00pm Pacific time and once we can stomp hard mode, we'll be doing a 24h lockout so everyone can get credit.

• Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 6 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a guild of 48 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys. We only ask u play daily or close to it and spend at the very least 2 or 3 hundred energy daily And let us know if you will be gone more than 3 days otherwise you will be booted ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and i will send you an invite.
  • Force Lìghting is recruiting
    We run a tier 5 rancor raid atm usually 2-3 raids a week
    we have about 30 members but we are still a new developing guild so we accept all active players we do not kick unless you are inactive for a long time

Please add ally code will be invited to the guild as soon as possible

Ally code 258-942-425
  • Guild name: I'm Nice Men
    Send Ally invite to: 141-487-357

Raids:
    -Sun, Mon and Wed: Tank (normal with monthly attempt at HAAT)
    -Sun, Tue and Thurs: Hard Pit
    - Raid times are Sun at 2pm EST and weekdays at 7:30 PM EST
    - guild reset time 7:30 PM EST

Guild generally free to play with a solid group that has been active since beginning. Looking for 7 new members with 24+ seven star characters and 1 zeta character. Not requirement but looking for those active daily and playing game a while and want to work on squads geared for HAAT. Cleared phase 1 and phase 2 of HAAT with 40 members. We use line app and chat in game. Check chat before raiding, coordinate on HAAT and participate regularly. Vacations and life understandable. Just let us know when things are going on in life.
  • notjacob12 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm part of a fairly new guild and am looking to recruit as many people as possible. Right now we have 12/50 people but would love to fill that number up quick. We are a casual guild without too many requirements. Most of us play daily and try to help the newer players grow. Our leader likes us to try and contribute 200 tickets a day. We have a good mix of experienced players and new players that range from lvl 40-85. We would like to add more people who are willing to play daily, but all are welcome to join. We typically raid as quickly as we can build up tickets. If you are interested in joining McWindu's Banthaburgers feel free to pm me or send an ally request to our leader (618-763-585).

I look forward to meeting you all!

Hi, we are also a fairly new guild (about a month old). We broke away from the guild we had been in for half a year due to the leader disappearing.
    Anyway, would you like to merge guilds since we both have about 12 players and its obviously difficult to do frequent raids when we can only bring in 5,000 tickets daily.
    We're laid back but very active in daily activities and donations and we just use guild chat, none of those chat apps necessary.
    Let me know what you guys think.
    Thanks!
    Dennis
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    Lostie78 wrote: »
    Hi, we are also a fairly new guild (about a month old). We broke away from the guild we had been in for half a year due to the leader disappearing.
    Anyway, would you like to merge guilds since we both have about 12 players and its obviously difficult to do frequent raids when we can only bring in 5,000 tickets daily.
    We're laid back but very active in daily activities and donations and we just use guild chat, none of those chat apps necessary.
    Let me know what you guys think.
    Thanks!
    Dennis

PMed
  • GUILD RECRUITMENT

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO ARE ACTIVE TO JOIN OUR NEW GUILD. THE GUILD NAME IS 'WeDoDamage' AND WE HAVE JUST STARTED OUR GUILD ALL MEMBERS ARE LEVEL 55 AND ABOVE! WE ARE A UK GUILD BUT WE ARE VERY FLEXIBILE WITH RAID TIMES ETC. HOPING TO RECRUIT STRONG PLAYER TO EARN HAN SOLO AND GENERAL KENOBI SHARDS.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:
    MY ALLY CODE - 686-692-654
    OR SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE TO DISCUSS.
  • Luuke
    33 posts Member
    New Guild Needs Players: HanShotFirstDammit
    Send ally request to the following for invitation: 634-252-963

Level 50 and higher please. We do Tier 6 and Heroic Rancor Raids and standard Tank Raids. We're seeded with a over a dozen very experienced and active players that like to advise and help others in our guild grow.

We ask only that you are active, work hard to contribute as many guild tickets per day as possible and have a good attitude. We're pretty casual about Raid rules. Throw only your first team in on day one so everyone can have a turn that free-for-all on day two.

New Guild Needs Players: HanShotFirstDammit
    Send ally request to the following for invitation: 634-252-963
  • Yeesh
    23 posts Member
    The House of B1ack and Whit3 wants you!

We are recruiting now to become stronger. We have a good amount of guys who can donate, contribute to activities and most importantly do high damage in raids.

We are looking for mature and active players to join and help us grow so we can take on heroic raids and become even stronger. If you are interested in joining a growing guild we ask that you fall under these simple requirements.

Be mature
    Be active
    Be able to attack 5 times a day on pit and tank raids.
    Contribute in daily guild activities

Please reply to this or PM with your friend ID and we will look into your request
  • Guild Name: Rebel Alliance lol
    Members: US & Canada
    Level Requirement: 80+
    Raid Time: 7PM CST
    Normal Tank Raid (2/week)
    Heroic Rancor (2-3/week)
    Chat app: Discord

Rebel Alliance lol is recruiting! We are a fun, friendly group looking for active players (600/600) that are farming characters for HAAT. We use discord for chat, which is not required but highly recommended. You must be able to speak English for communication purposes. We have 24hr, 0 damage policy on Heroic Rancor so that everyone gets rewards. After that it is free-for-all. NAAT raids are free for all from the start. If you a have a desire to make your roster HAAT ready and want to be a part of a fun group, then WE WANT YOU!

Currently have two spots available!

Ally code: 483-137-847
    Discord ID: Worst_Idea_Ever#4048
    TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048
  • I'm Cntfeelmyface officer of Men in Black II, we currently split from our sister guild to the ruining the game and taking all the fun out of it. We are about 10-15 strong and can defeat the heroic pit we just struggle saving up tickets and are liking for people to fill the guild my ally code is 121-757-565
  • Sangha
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Shockzilla is recruiting!

We are a semi-casual Australian based guild looking for a few new, active members. We currently run T6 Rancor with 2-3 resets with Heroic on the horizon, and a Normal AAT

If you are level 70+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions of 600 tickets as required by other guilds and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful currently using in-game chat and Line chat for more serious members, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment.

Our time zone is AEST (GMT+10). We have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 621-813-792 or send message at Line app

Line ID: kaku317

Good hunting!
  • Sangha
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    SmithCook wrote: »
    I'm Cntfeelmyface officer of Men in Black II, we currently split from our sister guild to the ruining the game and taking all the fun out of it. We are about 10-15 strong and can defeat the heroic pit we just struggle saving up tickets and are liking for people to fill the guild my ally code is 121-757-565

Post edited by Sangha on
  • We are a new guild set up by an experienced leader and officers. We are looking to recruit players who are willing to contribute and have a laugh. Currently our members range from lvl45 to lvl85.

We will start with lower tiered raids and expect to build up to higher tiers in due course.

If you are interested my ally code is below!

Shim

Ally code: 912 783 617
  • **Guildy McGuildstein** recruiting for HAAT and casual sister guilds.

We are a small family of 3 guilds seeking HAAT players for one of our 2 HAAT guilds, and casual or new players for our training guild.

New players can progress quickly with us and have HAAT guilds to grow into when ready. More experienced players who are burnt out on the game can relax in our casual guild and still earn the occasional GK shard when we send our whales down to run a HAAT.

**Minimum requirements:**

HAAT guild: 500 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact LineID: crackmoney or Discord: CrackMoney#7170
  • Kaminoan Cloners is recruiting for T6 Pit and Normal AAT.

Requirements:
    Level 70+
    Earn 400+ tickets a day
    Laid back and no drama

We currently have 22 active members looking to expand that number. T6 Pit currently takes 6 days and Normal AAT is around 20 days but we plug away and get them done. Some more people would make those go much quicker. Guild reset is west coast US but any English speaking players are welcome.

If you're interested, please use my ally code: 476-685-926

Thanks,

Mo
  • supa03
    34 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Guild Name: force kln

Time Zone : Eastern

Guild Reset Time: 6:30PM

We are a new guild looking for new players.
    We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can.

For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord. My ID on Discord is supa #8477

Ally Code: 445-185-278

https://swgoh.gg/u/supa/

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
    Post edited by supa03 on
  • Suche Newbies und Gelegenheitsspieler für unseren Casual-Wing. Die Gilde ist völlig neu und daher nur spärlich bevölkert, was sich hoffentlich bald ändert. Daher kann ich jetzt noch keine Angaben über Raids machen. Wenn genug Tickets zusammen kommen, werden wir entsprechend der Spielerstärke mit den niedrigen Leveln einsteigen.
    Spezielle Regeln oder Voraussetzungen gibt es derzeit nicht, aber die Teilnahme an unserem discord Chat ist Pflicht. Der Chat findet statt gemeinsam mit unserer Hauptgilde.
    Ambitionierte Spieler können bei entsprechender Qualifikation und bei Freiwerden eines Platzes in unsere heldenhafte Hauptgilde wechseln. B)
    Anmeldungen und Infos ausschliesslich über discord, Server-Code yBqaQHa.