Which faction could be used for Jedi Luke Legendary Event when he is released?

Replies

• SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    The $$$ faction
  • Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    Scoundrels.... they were hired to find him in the movies, right?

I think the bounty hunter tag more likely, since far fewer players have a full 5 of them starred and leveled, and the goal is to induce spending to get Luke by using a faction few have ready.

I bet it will be something like ROTJ Luke at jabbas palace needing BH to beat him
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Luke obviously has the most Revenue potential so the question is which team will you need to unlock each Luke? Because obviously they will want to sell cards for all possible Lukes.

1.Farmboy Luke is already available
    2. ST Luke - Specific Team needed: Leia, ST Han, Chewbacca, R2-D2, Old Ben
    3. Xwing Luke - Specific Team needed: Wedge, Biggs, R2-D2, Akbar, Han Solo
    4. Hoth Luke - Special event with provided characters and your Hoth Rebal Scout & Hoth Rebal Soldier
    5. Dagobah Luke - Special event with provided characters and your Yoda & R2-D2
    6. Cloud City Luke - Specific Team needed - Darth Vader, Boba Fet, IG-88, Den-Gar, Stormtrooper
    7. Jedi Knight Luke - Specific Team - Palpatine, Vader, Royal Guard, Tie Fighter Pilot, Tarkin
    8. Endor Luke - Specific Team - Ewoks + Leia or Han Solo
    9. Master Jedi Luke - Specific Event with provided BB8 character + your Resistance

Just like real action figures players will want to collect all of the Luke virtual action figures. Anyone expecting only a single Luke to be added to the game is underestimating the potential revenue adding every Luke to the game would bring.

• Options
    I bet it'll be specific toons. Makes the most sense since most people have a lot of factions unlocked already
  • Options
    Tier 1 = your Tuskens are required to take out Farmboy Luke
    Tier 2 = your Old Ben is required to take out Tuskens
    Tier 3 = your Vader takes out Old Ben, Farm boy Luke is just there to witness it
    Tier 4 = your Farmboy Luke kills a bunch of boxes
    Tier 5 = your Vader is required to kill Bespin Luke (UNLOCK Jedi Luke)
    Tier 6 = your Jedi Luke is required to take out Jabba's Scoundrels
    Tier 7 = your Jedi Luke is required to take out Vader and EP
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Tier 3 = your Vader takes out Old Ben, Farm boy Luke is just there to witness it

That teir 4, man... might be a little too hard
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

I agree lol
  • Options
    Must have 5 out of 6 toons of Jabba and his cronies which will all be farmable 5 days before the Luke event
  • Options
    Oblivion_1 wrote: »
    Must have 5 out of 6 toons of Jabba and his cronies which will all be farmable 5 days before the Luke event

Released* not even farmable
  • Options
    It seems to me it's the old movies jedi luke and the guys that wer after him were mostly empire with vader in charge

on the other hand our gun luke could team up with the rebels to escape or it could be done in a specific way like han leia r2 restrictions

On the other hand we will probably get 2 lukes 1 for old movies and a new one on release of the movie, pretty much anything exept corusant cop could be used following a certain logic

So how to go about this?

farm FO resistance jedi rebels bounty hunters as you normaly would

there will be no jawa since jawa were alredy used

my money is on imperial trooper since the tag was added now AND it came out of nowere

luke spent aa lot of time with or around troopers chased shot at or other things

ofc he could be a raid reward or new game mode thing maybe or just event

knowing CG on legendary he will either be a huge long farm OR a short sudden maxed.

Look for new things they will add like thrawn imerial troopers, will possibly be neede, like thrawn coud find him or vader emperor - all empire or perhaps sith
  • Metroplex79
    834 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    AKHatbloke wrote: »
    I agree lol
    What? I thought it was hilarious.

Fine, add a timer, and the boxes are NOT explosive, and NOT one-hit kills.

It's EA, and there's always a freebie level/tier.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    AKHatbloke wrote: »
    I agree lol
    What? I thought it was hilarious.

Fine, add a timer, and the boxes are NOT explosive, and NOT one-hit kills.

It's EA, and there's always a freebie level/tier.

dont forget to take away 4x speed
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options

I'll have you know that he used to bullseye womp rats in his T-16 back home! They're not much bigger...
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Night sisters
  • Options
    Definitely resistance - who else would be legendary in the new trilogy?
  • Options
    It's Luke's journey to become a Jedi. All the FO and Resistance nonsense needs to stop.

Best ideas are BH, Sith or the toons specific to his journey (Old Ben, Leia, Han, Yoda/Chewy (maybe slide on the GR part or release OT versions) R2, Farmboy Luke (Obviosly), Vader, EP. No Wiggs, Lando, imperial troopers.
  • Options
    Mogen wrote: »
    My thought are:
    1) Resistance: They are the group that tried and succeeded in find him in Ep. VII.
    2) First Order: Mainly due to Kylo, but their could be more of a connection revealed in Ep. VIII.
    3) Bounty Hunter: First Order can have a bounty on his head.
    4) Sith: Natural enemies to Jedi.
    5) Jawa: Home world residents.

How high are you? It makes no sense at all, jedi luke ruled long before fo/resistance, bounty hunters? Seriously? Siths were two, palp and his father vader, so there is no way really and jawas? He hasnt met jawas when he was a jedi...
    Please dont post ever again.
  • Options
    Mogen wrote: »
    My thought are:
    1) Resistance: They are the group that tried and succeeded in find him in Ep. VII.
    2) First Order: Mainly due to Kylo, but their could be more of a connection revealed in Ep. VIII.
    3) Bounty Hunter: First Order can have a bounty on his head.
    4) Sith: Natural enemies to Jedi.
    5) Jawa: Home world residents.

It has to be Ewoks.
    A new event called "Discovery of Wicket" will be released just before Luke event.
  • Options
    What ever new characters were behind a paywall but were then made farmable a week before the event starts.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Lol Tusken Raiders
  • Options
    We have several characters that are duplicates from different movies (Sid/Palp, Ani/Vader, Ben/GK): I think it would be way cool if there was a way to upgrade Luke through a series of events; farmer Luke to Hoth Luke to Dagoba Luke to Endor Luke to Grand Master Luke - actually changing the character you own instead of giving you a new toon.
    With a different faction used for each event ;)
  • Level_Padawan
    225 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    They have already said that we'll need the farmer boy Luke to be as ready as possible for August so I'm guessing they're planning to evolve him to Jedi Luke somehow. My bet is we'll need unique toons, probably Old Ben, Raid Han, Leia, Chewie
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Legendary event faction. So yoda ep r2 thrawn and they need to release one more before luke.

No i haven't read the poat yet.
  • Options
    Hopefully Sith as they're my strongest squad...

Old Ben should be involved tho. Kinda like Kannen was used to unlock Ezra by "training" him in some way
  • Osh
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Whales... In true EA Fashion...
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Palpatine, Yoda, Thrawn, R2 and another Legendary character yet to be released. Or perhaps Raid Han, or GK as the last. Some combo of the already hardest to get characters that are possible to get without straight up buying them.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Sith
  • Options
    It will be Raid Luke, to clear the heroic modus you will need four gear 12 teams.
  • Options
    Tusken
  • Options
    Luke is probably going to be the award for the new game mode, bet it's not a Legendary event.