It's time for a Carbanti Heist

Dead serious. I totally get the need for a gear grind, but when toons are using 400 or more something's got to change. 1400 crystals to buy 1 is ridiculous and the drop rate for farming them is terrible and a waste of energy. Once a week, make it happen devs.

Replies

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Reworking the gear challenges to consistently get under 5 carbantis and never getting 6 or 7 was an underhanded thing to do. I used to almost always get 5 per challenge and now it is almost always 3 or 4. I have never gotten 6 or 7 out of a challenge. Getting 10 million on a credit heist is less rare than 6 or 7 carbantis on a challenge.
  • Would also like to see this. Or possibly the use of other gear that is unused.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Reworking the gear challenges to consistently get under 5 carbantis and never getting 6 or 7 was an underhanded thing to do. I used to almost always get 5 per challenge and now it is almost always 3 or 4. I have never gotten 6 or 7 out of a challenge. Getting 10 million on a credit heist is less rare than 6 or 7 carbantis on a challenge.

Exactly, I've only gotten 7 once and the excitement quickly faded as I proceeded to get 3 4x straight from my remaining attempts.
  • I'd say a stun cuff heist is more in order, at least we can get carbantis from daily challenges.
  • Stun cuff/droid caller heist would be great
  • Damba_Ba wrote: »
    I'd say a stun cuff heist is more in order, at least we can get carbantis from daily challenges.

There comes a point carbantis are even rarer than stun cuffs. Let's say you get 60 a week from challenges (you won't but let's go with it) that's 2 months to reach the 450 needed for GK. Now we have Thrawn that also needs 400...
  • Gg says we need 129 sets but some guys need 4 sets for that gear level so pulling guesstimate into it ( I'm not looking through everyone) say 300 sets or 15000 pieces of this salvage crazy stuff
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    +1
  • Gabriel710 wrote: »
    Damba_Ba wrote: »
    I'd say a stun cuff heist is more in order, at least we can get carbantis from daily challenges.

There comes a point carbantis are even rarer than stun cuffs. Let's say you get 60 a week from challenges (you won't but let's go with it) that's 2 months to reach the 450 needed for GK. Now we have Thrawn that also needs 400...

That's still quicker than farming Stun cuffs without using energy
  • The gear issue, all of the above, really kills the motivation to stay engaged. Farm a team, only to be greeted with an additional months long grind to get them to a satisfyingly usable gear level. Or spend a few weeks farming cuffs to be able to fill a single slot on a single character just to do it all over again for the slot right next to the one that just got filled that also requires a cuff.
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    you need a total of 307 carbantis (including stun guns & thermal detonators) to gear every single character
    you need a total of 230 stun cuffs (including mk 4 chedak and the rest) to gear every single character
    you need a total of 126 stun guns to gear every single character
    you need a total of 15 mk 4 carbanti to gear every single character

I feel like this is very well distributed.

You know, what I hate more about this game is when the devs **** on us. I have NEVER gotten 6 or 7 carbantis from challenges and releasing Baze + krennic + Shoretrooper + Nihilus in 1 single hard node just show a lack of respect with the player base. Im sorry, but these characters are NOT f2p.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    +1
  • Just finished the 450 carb grind for Kenobi. I totally hear ya
  • Karek77 wrote: »
    you need a total of 307 carbantis (including stun guns & thermal detonators) to gear every single character
    you need a total of 230 stun cuffs (including mk 4 chedak and the rest) to gear every single character
    you need a total of 126 stun guns to gear every single character
    you need a total of 15 mk 4 carbanti to gear every single character

I feel like this is very well distributed.

You know, what I hate more about this game is when the devs **** on us. I have NEVER gotten 6 or 7 carbantis from challenges and releasing Baze + krennic + Shoretrooper + Nihilus in 1 single hard node just show a lack of respect with the player base. Im sorry, but these characters are NOT f2p.

Not to discount your post but I'm a F2P who has 7* Baze & DN and I'm almost to 6* for ST. I'm definitely in the minority tho and I get where you're coming from
  • Y'all are forgetting the mk5 fusion furnaces. Let's not forget those :wink:
  • Damba_Ba wrote: »

I literally need 10x as many Carbanti as I do cuffs... yes, it's time for a change given the current requirements