Minimum gear for T6 Thrawn

Prev1
I tried it with the Phoenix in the g7 and the good mods and I missed it. Wanted to spend the minimum possible. Someone has managed to a g7 or g8?

Replies

• I did it with only Chopper at G8. Rest G7 with arena mods.
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Gear8 Ezra
    Gear7 Chopper, Kanan, Zeb, Hera

All level 72's, not my best mods

That's what I did for t6
  • G9 Ezra, g8 Hera & zeb, g7 Kanan & chopper. Good mods with plenty of speed. All between level 70-80.

Not saying the others are lying, but find it hard to believe without amazing rng. The general consensus is g8 required all around unless you have Sabine.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Level 70, G7 all, good mods. No Sabine.
    Came close enough to say that it could be done with a little bit of RNG. Didn't want to spend a lot of time trying, however, so I bumped them up to level 80/G8 and auto'ed it.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    I did T6 without Sabine. G8 Hera and Ezra, rest G7. All level 75 with abilities maxed for their levels. I put the best mods I could on them without pulling from my arena squad. Took two tries.
  • G9 Ezra, g8 Hera & zeb, g7 Kanan & chopper. Good mods with plenty of speed. All between level 70-80.

Not saying the others are lying, but find it hard to believe without amazing rng. The general consensus is g8 required all around unless you have Sabine.

It does take amazing RNG. I tried several times before beating it with only a revived Ezra and Hera left standing.
  • I had all but Sabine G8 level 80ish. Good primary mods but little secondary speed. It took me about a dozen tries to get it. The issue was Thrawn resisting Stun/Daze/stagger/etc. After enough tries I got good RNG and was able to keep him stunned for several turns at the beginning so he couldn't get fracture off.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Just beat T7 this morning with only Ezra left standing, most fun fight I've had in a while! Speed primary arrows and the rest kinda garbage mods.
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    @Sewpot what gear and which toons?
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    I'm 7* everyone and using all but chopper. G7, lvl 4-5 abilities, and decent mods. All lvl 65, except Sabine lvl 70. I'm still only making it to 3/4. Tier 6 is tough.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Lossberg wrote: »
    @Sewpot what gear and which toons?
    Ezra gear 11
    Hera gear 10
    Kana gear 8
    Sabin gear 8
    Zen gear 8
  • Mikkx
    14 posts Member
    Hera gear 8 lvl 80 Omega Leader
    Ezra gear 7 lvl 75
    Chopper gear 7 lvl 75
    Zeb gear 7 lvl 75
    Kanan gear 7 lvl 75
    All with bad mods ...
    100+ attemps but did it today

https://swgoh.gg/u/dakas friends/
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    With good rng, you just need one toon at gear 8 and the rest at gear 7. Throw them some speed, attackers above 200 is ideal and cc/cd mods
  • I was able to beat T6 with Hera G8 and rest is G7 without sabine. Make sure Thrawn is debuffed all time so he could cleanse himself instead of attacking and one shotting your guys. Always call Zeb on Hera's and Ezra's assist calls.
  • BattlezeD wrote: »
    I was able to beat T6 with Hera G8 and rest is G7 without sabine. Make sure Thrawn is debuffed all time so he could cleanse himself instead of attacking and one shotting your guys. Always call Zeb on Hera's and Ezra's assist calls.

Well I'd like to know how you did that. I've got hera ezra and zeb g8 Sabine and kanan g7 and I can't land a debuff on thrawn to save the galaxy. And at least on hera as assist I should with the extra potency boost. But other than Sabine shred I haven't landed anything on him. Potency crosses on hera and zeb
  • Grokusama
    162 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    i did it with:
    ezra g10 level 85
    the rest were g7 level 65.

and passed it...1* tho...ezra vs thrawn at the end
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    I was able to do it with everyone g7. Making sure thrawn had offense down constantly from kanan was key. All five members survived
  • Matt360
    22 posts Member
    Just finished the 6-star event with:

Hera, G8, level 85
    Kanan, G8, level 85
    Ezra, G8, level 85
    Zeb, G7, level 85
    Sabine, G8, level 85

Everyone had 5-dot mods at level 15, but they're all **** mods. No speed arrows or anything like that. A couple Omegas here and there but not on everyone. I just auto'd it and won after trying about a dozen times yesterday.
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    BattlezeD wrote: »
    I was able to beat T6 with Hera G8 and rest is G7 without sabine. Make sure Thrawn is debuffed all time so he could cleanse himself instead of attacking and one shotting your guys. Always call Zeb on Hera's and Ezra's assist calls.

Well I'd like to know how you did that. I've got hera ezra and zeb g8 Sabine and kanan g7 and I can't land a debuff on thrawn to save the galaxy. And at least on hera as assist I should with the extra potency boost. But other than Sabine shred I haven't landed anything on him. Potency crosses on hera and zeb

Zeb's special who lands stagger can't be resisted if the target has no debuffs. Make sure you max that special. If you call Zeb for assist he stuns the target who has expose, stagger or daze. So i was able to beat it with these
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    I'm cutting it really close, but should be attempting this tomorrow night. I got ability mats saved up so I can spend on abilities, but am really hoping I can do it with:

Ezra g8, lvl 85, all omegas except Watch & Learn. I can push him to g9 if required
    Hera g7 (don't want to spend a holo projector on her), lvl70. Leader at lvl7, rest at lvl 3
    Kanan g8, lvl 70, unique at lvl7, rest at lvl 3. I can push him to g9, but that's 2 full stun guns and an extra carbanti. I really don't wat to do that.
    Zeb g7, lvl 70, unique at lvl 7, rest at lvl 3. Don't want to spend a holo and a carbanti on him.
    Chopper g7, lvl72, unique at lvl 7, rest at lvl 3. Don't want to spend a holo on him.

I have the gear "lying around" to bump 2 of them up, or even 3 if I spend wisely.

Other than the uniques, what are the essential abilities I should up? Was thinking Hera's play to strength and Zeb's basic (he gets called a lot to assist). Is that about right? And I should probably Omega Kanan's unique?

I'll use my arena mods, which should match well with the phoenix guys. Presumably load Ezra with speed and damage, Hera, Chopper and Zeb speed and prot, and Kanan prot and health?

• fascizio
    572 posts Member
    Acrofales wrote: »
    I'm cutting it really close, but should be attempting this tomorrow night. I got ability mats saved up so I can spend on abilities, but am really hoping I can do it with:

Ezra g8, lvl 85, all omegas except Watch & Learn. I can push him to g9 if required
    Hera g7 (don't want to spend a holo projector on her), lvl70. Leader at lvl7, rest at lvl 3
    Kanan g8, lvl 70, unique at lvl7, rest at lvl 3. I can push him to g9, but that's 2 full stun guns and an extra carbanti. I really don't wat to do that.
    Zeb g7, lvl 70, unique at lvl 7, rest at lvl 3. Don't want to spend a holo and a carbanti on him.
    Chopper g7, lvl72, unique at lvl 7, rest at lvl 3. Don't want to spend a holo on him.

I have the gear "lying around" to bump 2 of them up, or even 3 if I spend wisely.

Other than the uniques, what are the essential abilities I should up? Was thinking Hera's play to strength and Zeb's basic (he gets called a lot to assist). Is that about right? And I should probably Omega Kanan's unique?

I'll use my arena mods, which should match well with the phoenix guys. Presumably load Ezra with speed and damage, Hera, Chopper and Zeb speed and prot, and Kanan prot and health?

I think you should be good, especially if you can tier up one or two more if you fall short or level up some more abilities. I just did it with lvl 80 gr8 kanan and zeb, lvl 75 gr 8 ezra, lvl 70 gr7 hera, and chopper was only lvl 62 gr 7. The only abilities I omega'd were kanan's unique and Zeb's basic, though admittedly all other abilities were at least level 6.

It turned into a bit of a nailbiter, I think Kanan revived twice, but I had him, ezra, and hera left alive at the end.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Mine were all G7 (no Sabine); but I did put Arena mods on them.
  • Salty01
    105 posts Member
    I did it on auto with G8 and decent mods.
  • https://imgur.com/a/uNj93

Hera, Kanan, Zeb, Ezra, Chopper -- level 72, g7, abilities level 7, all 6*. Arena level mods. You can see the mods on my swgoh profile (https://swgoh.gg/u/indominable j/ ) as follows: Hera had Boba's mods; Ezra had Kylo's mods; Zeb had Palp's mods; Kanan had Nihilus mods; Chopper had Rex's mods.

Keys: using backup plan on someone taunting in the last fight -- had a couple of times Kanan came back to life. I dispelled the stormtrooper's taunt, and then focused down the deathtroopers. Next I took out the stormtrooper. I then took out the commando EXCEPT that I used Zeb to keep Thrawn dazed and/or stunned. All assist attacks were used to call Zeb.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Gear is not necessarily the most important thing here. Speed is. Gear helps, but the faster your characters (200+) the more they'll heal with Zeb and Chopper's uniques and with their protection up abilities.
  • If the Mob Enforcer was a Phoenix I think she would be an improvement over Chopper. He has to be the most useless character I have been forced to find shards for. Who knows what gear Chopper needs to not become horrible.
  • Did it with Kanan L80 g7, Hera L80 g7 (key is omega leader), Zeb L75 g7, Chopper L75 g7 and Ezra L75 g7.

Mods were decent but only Hera had speed arrow
  • NightmareInVT
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Running all level 80, with sabine, Kanan and Hera at g8 everyone else at g7, with arena mods...

Not even close to being able to beat it. Seems like without insane luck or even better mods than I have you would need g8 on all 5 for sure.

Edit: The very next attempt after I posted this I beat it 3 stars.... needed some real good RNG with counter attacks early in the fight.
    Post edited by NightmareInVT on
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member

Sabine is a detriment in this. Zeb is actually the key character to achieving this at G7/G8 levels (with very good arena mods). The additional protection he provides as well as the good stun RNG is vital.