Quickest way for me to get my 5th 5* Jedi?

So far I have Lumi, JC, and QGJ.

Ahsoka is at 31/65.
Mace is at 70/80 to becoming unlocked.
Anakin is at 15/65 to hitting 5 stars
I have 25,000 arena shards
I have 2,221 Crystals

What do you think is my best possible option? I could get Eeth Koth and do some refreshes there.

Replies

• I'm in the same boat. I have Lum, JC and QGJ (7*,6*,5* respectively) with Ahsoka at 1/65 and Mace at 67/80. I also have a 22k+ arena tokens. The problem is I don't have an interest in Eeth Koth so I don't want to waste the tokens on him. You need 145 shards to get him to 5*. That's works out to 29 shipments and 11,600 tokens. If you just wanted to get him to 5* right away that would require 28 refreshes at 50 crystals each for a total of 1400. That would still leave you with having to get 34 Ahsoka shards to get her to 5*. You would have to have 2800 cantina tokens for 7 shipments and again refresh 6 times for another 300 crystals though if you wait for shipments to refresh for the first couple of days you can save 600 or so crystals between the two characters.

In the end my plan is to just get through stage four of the event with 5 4* Jedis and work on getting everyone up to 5* and higher for next time the event is run. Wish I could get him this event but it's just not worth wasting all the extra resources.
  • A man sounds like he already knows what he has to do.
  • I'm sitting at:
    Lumi at 7
    JC at 5
    Ahsoka at 5
    QGJ at 5

and as for my last option I have:
    anakin 4 star 33/65 from being 5
    Jedi Knight Guardian 4 star 11/65
    Eeth Koth 3 star 16/30 from being a 4 star.
    Mace 60/80
    Bariss 51/80

I guess I'll go after the Jedi Guardian, but I'm concerned she won't be enough to complete the five star battle to unlock him
  • On a serious note I might go the anakin route. Could get pricey though.
  • HamZolo wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. I have Lum, JC and QGJ (7*,6*,5* respectively) with Ahsoka at 1/65 and Mace at 67/80. I also have a 22k+ arena tokens. The problem is I don't have an interest in Eeth Koth so I don't want to waste the tokens on him. You need 145 shards to get him to 5*. That's works out to 29 shipments and 11,600 tokens. If you just wanted to get him to 5* right away that would require 28 refreshes at 50 crystals each for a total of 1400. That would still leave you with having to get 34 Ahsoka shards to get her to 5*. You would have to have 2800 cantina tokens for 7 shipments and again refresh 6 times for another 300 crystals though if you wait for shipments to refresh for the first couple of days you can save 600 or so crystals between the two characters.

In the end my plan is to just get through stage four of the event with 5 4* Jedis and work on getting everyone up to 5* and higher for next time the event is run. Wish I could get him this event but it's just not worth wasting all the extra resources.

Yeah. I am going to let it ride for 2 days and see how easy people are even clearing the 5* level of the Yoda event. Meanwhile, I will focus on Mace, buy a few more Eeth packs, spend cantina on Ahsoka, and rock energy on Mace/Ahsoka/Anakin. Depending where I am in a few days with regards to Mace and Anakin, I might speed farm Eeth. I really want Yoda lol.
  • Buy two cantina refills per day and spend all cantina energy on farming Mace. Then spend all cantina energy on Ahsoka shards? Your options are not looking good due to the slow farmability of both Anakin and Mace. I dont even know if buying the Anakin pack would help.

Actually...buying it would be about the only way. It would give you a 4* QGJ and you could then bring Ahsoka to 5* by both hard nodes and cantina ship, and get QGJ to 5*
  • Eeth Koth
  • brinau wrote: »
    Eeth Koth

Not if he has 0 of his shards. Though for the long term Koth is definitely the fastest to get to 7* by next month's event, outside of JC and Luminara.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    brinau wrote: »
    Eeth Koth

Not if he has 0 of his shards. Though for the long term Koth is definitely the fastest to get to 7* by next month's event, outside of JC and Luminara.

Yars. If I spend 2-3 days getting Eeth's shards 2-3x a day while I wait for feedback on how hard the Yoda level is, I'll easily have enough crystals to balance refreshes for him while finishing off Ashoka through energy missions & cantina refills.

It's just a shame that he's so dang horrible lol. Maybe when they re-work the defense mechanic he will prove to be a more helpful toon.
  • I really hope yoda is worth all this hard work but even if you said come on he's Yoda ;)
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I really hope yoda is worth all this hard work but even if you said come on he's Yoda ;)

I forgot about this: What if they make the event so hard that you basically need 5x 6* jedi fully geared to beat the 5* level hahaha. Would be a /facepalm.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    get Eeth Koth from arena shipment but you can only get 20shards per day. 5* required 145shards. Then keep farm Macd from cantina and do 2 refills and use the cantina credit to raise QGJ to 7*
    Forget about Ashoka.
  • Song wrote: »
    Farm mace in cantina and get Ahsoka shipment.

Refill cantina

Doing that, but worried I won't have enough Mace shards in time unless I drop some cash on crystals. That's why I'm more or less rocking with 2x cantina refills per day, which will still net me enough crystals to speed rush Eeth to 5* by day 5 of the event.
  • Update: Had no idea after buying 1x arena shipment, the next costs 100 crystals. Getting Eeth to 5 stars by the end is NOT happening. My only hope is 3x cantina refreshes per day. At the end of day 1x, Ahsoka needs 17 more shards and Mace needs 45. Might just buy some crystals to do a little mace hard quest refresh/maybe up the cantina refreshes to 4 per day.
  • brinau wrote: »
    Eeth Koth

I have been using him since day 1. He will stun Dooku, and has saved me a few times. Not the greatest, but he has his uses.
  • Ouch, I didn't realize that either as I've never refreshed any shipments. That's crazy they scale it that way. I'd say I have a slim chance of getting Yoda by the end of the event. If I'm super close I'll probably spend some crystals for extra cantina refreshes.
  • HamZolo wrote: »
    Ouch, I didn't realize that either as I've never refreshed any shipments. That's crazy they scale it that way. I'd say I have a slim chance of getting Yoda by the end of the event. If I'm super close I'll probably spend some crystals for extra cantina refreshes.

Yeah dude, sucks. You were close too. At least this gives me an excuse to farm Mace instead of Eeth and save my arena tokens for someone better lol. Might still get Eeth though since he is one of the easier jedi to get to 7 stars for the next bout of Yoda.
  • It seems to me Windu will be the fastest to get
  • After perusing the forums, I'm not the slightest bit worried about Yoda, even if he's OP: hardly anyone will have him.

He's just bait for the big-spenders. Meanwhile, everyone's doing their best to jack-up their Jedi. Me? I'm going all-in on Droids, Dooku, and any anti-Jedi I can!!
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    After perusing the forums, I'm not the slightest bit worried about Yoda, even if he's OP: hardly anyone will have him.

He's just bait for the big-spenders. Meanwhile, everyone's doing their best to jack-up their Jedi. Me? I'm going all-in on Droids, Dooku, and any anti-Jedi I can!!

Nice man. Good way to go about it :P. Yoda is my favorite character in the movies and with this game I am more about having fun with synchronized teams of my favorite characters, even if they end up being easily out performed. It just so happens Rey is one of my favorite characters too (and not because I'm in love with her.... but I am.. I love Rey).
  • David2089
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'll just try and get through lvl 4. Maybr if I get close to lvl 5 I'll play the lottery and buy some data cards, but otherwise I'll just wait till next time.
  • Well, if you have 25,000 arena tokens, you can buy 62.5 shipments, which translates into 312.5 shards. It takes 330 shards to get a character from 0 to 7 stars. But you only need 145 shards to get to 5 Star. That's 29 shipments.

You can buy Arena shipments every 6 hours, so that's 4 times a day. At 4 a day, it'll take 7.25 days to get Eeth Koth from 0 to 5 stars. You'd only have to eat a refresh a day to make up the extra day if you stayed near perfect. That's one.

For the other, it'd have to be Mace, but you'd have to average a little over 10 a day from the Cantina and his hard mission node. That's doable, but again, be prepared to spend crystals on refreshes of energy.

Also, keep in mind that you'll need to take these toons from level 1 to level 70 (or at least near that). Not sure how many training droids that is, but it's a little over 2.4 million credits each. And don't forget gear and skills. You'll need both.

While Yoda Stage 5 isn't bad, it's not a total joke like stages 1-4. You can't walk in with trash characters and expect things to be easy. It's the first one where he's actually...I won't say hard, but very annoying at least.

My team was:
    Barriss 5* (Leader)
    Luminara 7*
    JC 5*
    Plo Koon 5*
    Ahsoka 5*

I can tell you this though. From the reports coming in about Stage 7, Ahsoka all maxed out isn't going to have enough health to survive. I'll be replacing her with Qui-Gon when the event comes around again next month. I'll have mine at 7* by then.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    David2089 wrote: »
    I'll just try and get through lvl 4. Maybr if I get close to lvl 5 I'll play the lottery and buy some data cards, but otherwise I'll just wait till next time.

I bought some data cards.. quite a few over the past 2 days. Partially because I want Yoda and partially because I want to support the game I've been playing since launch that has made some good and bad decisions. It got me so close to achieving Yoda, but yet no closer than I already was $150 before LOL. Got a lot of new characters to play with though and a bunch of "bad" characters that are now 4-5 stars, so I'm happy.

How close are you?
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Krey wrote: »
    Well, if you have 25,000 arena tokens, you can buy 62.5 shipments, which translates into 312.5 shards. It takes 330 shards to get a character from 0 to 7 stars. But you only need 145 shards to get to 5 Star. That's 29 shipments.

You can buy Arena shipments every 6 hours, so that's 4 times a day. At 4 a day, it'll take 7.25 days to get Eeth Koth from 0 to 5 stars. You'd only have to eat a refresh a day to make up the extra day if you stayed near perfect. That's one.

For the other, it'd have to be Mace, but you'd have to average a little over 10 a day from the Cantina and his hard mission node. That's doable, but again, be prepared to spend crystals on refreshes of energy.

Also, keep in mind that you'll need to take these toons from level 1 to level 70 (or at least near that). Not sure how many training droids that is, but it's a little over 2.4 million credits each. And don't forget gear and skills. You'll need both.

While Yoda Stage 5 isn't bad, it's not a total joke like stages 1-4. You can't walk in with trash characters and expect things to be easy. It's the first one where he's actually...I won't say hard, but very annoying at least.

My team was:
    Barriss 5* (Leader)
    Luminara 7*
    JC 5*
    Plo Koon 5*
    Ahsoka 5*

I can tell you this though. From the reports coming in about Stage 7, Ahsoka all maxed out isn't going to have enough health to survive. I'll be replacing her with Qui-Gon when the event comes around again next month. I'll have mine at 7* by then.

Thank you for the useful info. The Eeth route I am skipping because I don't have a schedule that really allows me to rock the 4 shipments a day + I would rather use my tokens to benefit a different character than him (since I only spent tokens on Sidious thus far, I can literally go in any direction). I am going to risk it on Mace, but I have 3.1k Crystals so I think with 3x Cantina refreshes per day + 1x of his hard mission refreshes, it should be obtainable.

I got 9 mil creds, enough training droids, gear, and skill mats to get at least 4 characters up to 65+ and comfortably skilled/geared. Been waiting for this day for a while. Luckily I will only need to get Mace up there (Ashoka is already purple level 65 with skills up'd to 5+). Gives me enough to bring Old Ben, Rey, and Yoda from freshly obtained to my new arena team :)
  • David2089 wrote: »

I bought some data cards.. quite a few over the past 2 days. Partially because I want Yoda and partially because I want to support the game I've been playing since launch that has made some good and bad decisions. It got me so close to achieving Yoda, but yet no closer than I already was $150 before LOL. Got a lot of new characters to play with though and a bunch of "bad" characters that are now 4-5 stars, so I'm happy.

How close are you?

Awww, man... they got you!! Wow, 150 bones? That's a lotta cabbage!!
  • I've got Mace, Luminara, JC at lvl5. Eeth and Ahsoka at lvl 4 but nowhere near lvl 5