The rarest character!

Forget emperor,or r2d2

Today since I started playing (2 years ago) for the first time I saw a gamorean guard in squad arena

And I didn't want to kill it because I wanted it to attack me.

Is he bad ?He's as rare as lobot

Replies

• One of my guild mates has him. She likes him.
  • Is he even good?I see him quite so often in the shards shop
  • He dots well
  • Bossak
    119 posts Member
    yeah GG was once thought to be a key piece in zader teams, but my has he fallen off the wayside. Also the game is about 6 months from being 2 years old so... yeah
  • well around 2 years ago,I can't remember well but I joined well before april 2016

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Gamorran Guard is a fine character useful in a lot of areas of the game. In higher end Arena, though, all it takes is one cleanse and he's basically out of the fight.

In the incredibly unlikely event you find a team without Mace, Qui-Gon, B2, TIE Fighter Pilot, Asajj, Anakin, or anyone else with a cleanse or buff immunity... Well then you're ACES!

But outside Arena? Just fine!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    sure GG's rare, but have you seen the Urororororro guy, like ever? i just pulled him from a bronzium card and looked up his stats and don't know whether to cry or laugh at his crappy kit
  • M_L wrote: »
    sure GG's rare, but have you seen the Urororororro guy, like ever? i just pulled him from a bronzium card and looked up his stats and don't know whether to cry or laugh at his **** kit

I actually managed him to 4 stars while opening bronzinium pakcs

apparently he drops only there
    lol

His kit is so bad
  • newbornFL wrote: »
    M_L wrote: »
    sure GG's rare, but have you seen the Urororororro guy, like ever? i just pulled him from a bronzium card and looked up his stats and don't know whether to cry or laugh at his **** kit

I actually managed him to 4 stars while opening bronzinium pakcs

apparently he drops only there
    lol

His kit is so bad

His kit isn't so bad if you use a tusken team. A team that I have never seen, lol.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Long life to Tuskens!
  • I use him because I like him, but only in the heists. He's a good taunter for scoundrels, what with retribution and all.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    haha, yeah! man i wish he was better, but i don't think there's any point asking for a rework for a toon in a faction that nobody really likes. i still recall the days when a stun on basic seemed like such a great thing...
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    For a while he was the only character that could recover protection, at least he was unique
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    His problem is largely that he's a guild shop exclusive, and he shares that spot with JE, Dengar, and now Jyn.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • I was lucky to have gamo guard before they fixed his counter bug. He used to counter attack counter attacks, dooku and fives didnt stand a chance. My team would attack them which they would counter his taunt and he would counter and inflict dot's. At the time it was my only defense against the dooku/fives meta. It didnt last long they 'fixed' him and I found other ways to deal with dooku and fives.

He is the only toon I haven't activated yet....been playing since day one and just over half way there.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    :(

GG is OP!
  • Hoth rebel soldier has to be the most rare. That guy is on one node and took me over 6 months to farm. (I used a g11 piggy with Vader before I zeta'd sidious)
  • Omeah wrote: »
    Come on, Gammorean Guard? What about Mob Enforcer, CUP, Lobot, Nightsister Acolyte, Nute Gunray, Hoth Rebel Soldier...

That's true, I have never seen Nute Gunray in the arena or basically anywhere. I have GG and he did so little damage that I stopped upgrading when I got him to 5*
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I have him 7* I like him, he and JE was the first I farmed from guild shop, I believe I also was the first on forum to suggest that he should be in the game, so you could only imagine how exited I was when they introduced him, not only as a toon, but also as an opponent in the (then)new raid mode
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    He pairs well with zVader
  • At the risk of 'pulling a Lugo' and getting busted by the devs, let me let you into a little secret called the All-Time Golden God-Mode Team:

Chewie (L)/GG/Mob Enforcer/Ugnaught/JKG - enjoy!

Lol!!

• Osik
    235 posts Member
    i had a friend who played right when the game launched, for the first couple months he used ororororororururururuu as lead with tusken raider, got as high as number 2 in arena...
  • Nozone2016 wrote: »
    At the risk of 'pulling a Lugo' and getting busted by the devs, let me let you into a little secret called the All-Time Golden God-Mode Team:

L
    Nozone2016 wrote: »
    At the risk of 'pulling a Lugo' and getting busted by the devs, let me let you into a little secret called the All-Time Golden God-Mode Team:

Lol, now Plo Koon is crying...

Team should be zLumi (L) zPao zBodhi zChewie and zK2
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    He's like 95% of the characters in this game. Overall good, with some nice abilities, but that 5% does just as much, if not more, and better.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Is Gam really NOT that effective with Zader? I feel like zVader, zSid, Boba, Tusken Shaman, GG would be a nightmare DoT team...

You could probably get him up to 45K Prot and 190 Speed with mods too.