Tips for Palps?

So, I just got the means to get a 5* palps, and maybe even a six by the time the event drops
But I'm curious
What mods?
And what abilities should i upgrade first?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Could you provide some details on your team?
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    He is squishy, you may go for health mods, though it's always useful having potency on him.
  • I have Wiggs, with Biggs at seven star
    Just got Leia to Five star
    Ezra to five star
    And Bodhi to five.
    Not the best, maybe not even good
    But I it should just allow me to get into the match
  • @Boreas
    Could protect mods work or just go for health?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Boreas wrote: »
    He is squishy, you may go for health mods, though it's always useful having potency on him.

Oh wait, were you asking about mods and abilities to get him, or mods and abilities ON him?
  • crzydroid wrote: »

Oh wait, were you asking about mods and abilities to get him, or mods and abilities ON him?

The ones to smack on him ^.^
    I am fairly certain I can outplay a team of AI :P
  • @crzydroid I would love opinions on my team(s) ^.^
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    @Boreas

I'd say protection primary on circle and cross may also be useful, and lots of speed secondaries of course, as well as speed primary on arrow, the more you have protection, health and potency secondaries, the better.
  • @Boreas
    So protect, speed, potency
    Then HP?
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Try to get cassian to put buff immunity on the guards and get EP down to half health before the guards lose buff immunity
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    @Boreas
    So protect, speed, potency
    Then HP?

Well his health pool is also low, but if you plan to use him as leader, you may get +32 max health so those 3 are essential for survival, you can also use crit damage primary on triangle, depending on your team comp.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Try to get cassian to put buff immunity on the guards and get EP down to half health before the guards lose buff immunity

I sadly haven't bothered with Cassian, or kost of the R1 team.
    Do do have Churrut at four stars however
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    @crzydroid I would love opinions on my team(s) ^.^

I think Ezra could be quite useful for dispelling taunt. Bodhi could also be potentially useful for his tm stuff, offense up, and defense.

Do you not have an STHan or Pathfinder?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    5* Palpatine is a cake walk. You can do it with G7 and any mod set. Ezra and Biggs will tear apart the Royal Guards with their assists. Having Wedge makes it too easy
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    @crzydroid I would love opinions on my team(s) ^.^

I think Ezra could be quite useful for dispelling taunt. Bodhi could also be potentially useful for his tm stuff, offense up, and defense.

Do you not have an STHan or Pathfinder?

I do, but both are under geared and star'd.
    My pathfinder sits at under 1,000 power, with my SThan under 2,000
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    5* Palpatine is a cake walk. You can do it with G7 and any mod set. Ezra and Biggs will tear apart the Royal Guards with their assists. Having Wedge makes it too easy

I figured
    I usually stroll through GW with this team, but swapping Bodhi with Kanan
  • i completely maxed him as soon as i could and i run 2 health mods and 4 critical damage mods on him.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Here's a good tip for palps that is not strategic in any way - but good fun and a bit of a morale boost for yourself playing this game.

In pvp arena finish all opposing team members except 1, time the energy so the last hit he needs to drop rests on your palp - then laugh at him and he falls - good fun!
  • Boo wrote: »
    Here's a good tip for palps that is not strategic in any way - but good fun and a bit of a morale boost for yourself playing this game.

In pvp arena finish all opposing team members except 1, time the energy so the last hit he needs to drop rests on your palp - then laugh at him and he falls - good fun!
    Did that to an enemy Zylo once, when the guy had like 1 HP and a full protection bar. It doesn't really get any better than that.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

:) did that once, it's priceless... nowadays cannot, because dropped him from my arena team...
  • Admiral_Wh1skers
    1352 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I have Wiggs, with Biggs at seven star
    Ezra to five star
    And Bodhi to five.

It was a mistake to farm Bodhi TBH, but you made it this far, might as well 7 star him
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    @Boreas

I'd say protection primary on circle and cross may also be useful, and lots of speed secondaries of course, as well as speed primary on arrow, the more you have protection, health and potency secondaries, the better.

The person is asking mods for rebels to get Palp not mods to mod Palp
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    CT5032 wrote: »
    @Boreas

No she is not, please read all the thread, she explains it...
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    @Boreas

Apologies
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    @Boreas

Apologies

:) don't worry at all
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    you don't need any potency mods with him. certainly not if running him as lead. his basic potency is 44% and there's aren't many toons with more tenacity than that.

as with every toon, speed is most important. after that, protection is important if you get him highly geared. he is squishy and you want him to hang around.

get his AOE stun to the lowest cooldown as quickly as possible. I walk through GW with him. most battles the opponent don't get a hit in because of the stun.
  • I have Wiggs, with Biggs at seven star
    Ezra to five star
    And Bodhi to five.

It was a mistake to farm Bodhi TBH, but you made it this far, might as well 7 star him

I know
    Bodhi sucks
    But he was a fast enough farm for me, since I already, had him at two stars, and K2 I didn't unlock until a little bit ago