ZKylo at the pigs

Hi guys! Should I put Zkylo alone against the pigs (pit), like on haat or with the team? What do you think about it? Tks!

Replies

• NahWillis
    195 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    It'd probably work, but why bother? Just use a TMR team with Teebo, Jyn or one of the other myriad of usable Pit teams.

Plus, it'll do very low damage damage unless your guild struggles to knock over P1 immediately.
  • NahWillis wrote: »
    It'd probably work, but why bother? Just use a TMR team with Teebo, Jyn or one of the other myriad of usable Pit teams.

Plus, it'll do very low damage damage unless your guild struggles to knock over P1 immediately.

I am farming Jyn, but I don't have a lot of toons with 7* :/ My 1th team is wiggs, zkylo, Leia, e StH and the second don't survive for two attacks hehehe

Recently, I learn how to play with zkylo at haat - I love him ^^ - and I think that it maybe works with pigs...

Anyone have tested it yet?
  • NahWillis wrote: »

I am farming Jyn, but I don't have a lot of toons with 7* :/ My 1th team is wiggs, zkylo, Leia, e StH and the second don't survive for two attacks hehehe

Recently, I learn how to play with zkylo at haat - I love him ^^ - and I think that it maybe works with pigs...

Anyone have tested it yet?

I really don't know if he works better alone on pit than with grouped with your heroes. :/
  • I agree with you, on tank pt 1 alone, without doubts, but on Rancor idk
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    No, it would be very difficult to solo P1 with Zylo in Rancor. Healing immunity pretty much ruins him. You'd have to do a lot of timely escapes.
  • Drazz127 wrote: »
    No, it would be very difficult to solo P1 with Zylo in Rancor. Healing immunity pretty much ruins him. You'd have to do a lot of timely escapes.

Hummm, tks Drazz! Well, I'll try to escape, but I don't will put to much hope in this strategy now hehehe