Jyn or Wedge

Hello guys!

I will run for the next rancor: Jyn, Wiggs, Rex and STH. Wich leadership is the best?

I always use Wedge's leadership, but the extra potency and the unavoidable expose from Jyn's leadership is very seducing.

Replies

• I would say wedge for the offense.
    Hit the gym.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    I'd say Wedge, more dmg, healing and TM gain with crits.
  • Wedge. Expose counts as "damage", so if you hit rancor with 3x expose it gains 20% TM.

Wedge (L) biggs Jyn Cassian Chirrut/rex does the job for me.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Wedge for sure. To compensate be sure to equip Jyn with some great potency/speed primary mods.
  • Hmm that's hard... no it isn't... wedge by a couple miles
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • K_mett1 wrote: »
    Wedge for sure. To compensate be sure to equip Jyn with some great potency/speed primary mods.

not really, Jyn can just have crit chance.
  • Hmm tks guys, I didn't knew that expose was damage too. About mods she still have 48% of potency and 187 of speed. Even tough she did a good job on the rancor today, but she wasn't on the best formation.
  • Hmm tks guys, I didn't knew that expose was damage too. About mods she still have 48% of potency and 187 of speed. Even tough she did a good job on the rancor today, but she wasn't on the best formation.

Neither on the best condition, as you can see by her speed and potency lol
  • What percentage of potency should be ideal for Jyn on raids?

You really don't need much, as her potency is near infinity by p4 rancor. About 30-40% is enough.

You really don't need much, as her potency is near infinity by p4 rancor. About 30-40% is enough.

I did not think her potency stacks on jyn between phases? w/ zader lead, Ive had to keep her above 50% even w/ TFP putting tenacity down otherwise her baseline of ~ 10% gets resisted frequently (without potency mod)

also, w/ either of the above rebel teams, can this actually give full solo of heroic rancor? I have not gone back to wedge or jyn leads since zader started
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Her Potency stacks across phases but there's always a minimum 15% resist chance.

I did not think her potency stacks on jyn between phases? w/ zader lead, Ive had to keep her above 50% even w/ TFP putting tenacity down otherwise her baseline of ~ 10% gets resisted frequently (without potency mod)

also, w/ either of the above rebel teams, can this actually give full solo of heroic rancor? I have not gone back to wedge or jyn leads since zader started

I don't think that it will solo, at last the pigs and half of the Rancor, I haven't invested on Zader, Teebo, Captain Phasma and etc :/
  • I'm planning to use her on P1
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    why do you need extra potency? a couple of shots later you'll have her with more potency than is needed. wedge by a country mile.