Thrawn team without Empire (not tested)

BulYwif
1977 posts Member
edited June 2017
I was just thinking of the following team using Thrawn's unique zeta'd.

Nute (L), R2D2, zThrawn, zFulcrum, Ezra.

Against traditional teams (Chaze of course), fracture Baze, Smoke screen on Thrawn (counter + AB), Whirlwind Chirrut or stun GK.

EDIT: I have replaced Chirrut by Ezra. He can gain 90% TM when calling Thrawn as assist and can also dispel.
Post edited by BulYwif on

Replies

• Interesting team. How is it going with it? Have you tried it yet anywhere? I'm running Thrawn in a non empire team with pretty good results. DN lead, Thrawn, SA, Dooku, and GK.
  • gseth
    55 posts Member
    Basically this team should be interesting. Vader with zeta lead, Thrawn unique zeta, DN unique Zeta, Sith Assasin (max speed), Tarkin
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Gamblor wrote: »
    Interesting team. How is it going with it? Have you tried it yet anywhere? I'm running Thrawn in a non empire team with pretty good results. DN lead, Thrawn, SA, Dooku, and GK.

It's only theory for now since I don't have Nute. Thrawn has a good basic health and protection, which can be used for that kind of game imo. Since he's giving an unresistable AB after speed up expires, he will apply this debuff everytime he fractures and is being hit.
    Ezra and Fulcrum are the DPS in that team and R2 also stuns, which can be good in some circumstances if he's called by Ezra.

Your team can also be fun and will work similarly with GK's retribution on Thrawn.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    gseth wrote: »
    Basically this team should be interesting. Vader with zeta lead, Thrawn unique zeta, DN unique Zeta, Sith Assasin (max speed), Tarkin

Vader, SA and Thrawn is a good combo imo. But you'll lack a tank since Tarkin can die fast.
  • gseth
    55 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    BulYwif wrote: »
    gseth wrote: »

Vader, SA and Thrawn is a good combo imo. But you'll lack a tank since Tarkin can die fast.

Tarkin can be replaced with sith trooper or shore trooper. But I need to try this to actually give feedback. As a theory Tarkin should work if all of them are fast enough.