zQGJ team : who gets the next Zeta

Hi there,

So I ma building a Jedi team (for arena)
zQGJ is done.
Who should receive the next Zeta :
- Yoda BM
- R2 Number Crunch
- R2 Combat Analysis

Thx for advice
I choose the Red Pill.

Replies

• ARO
    70 posts Member
    Question is do you have General Kenobi? There are several variants of zQGJ team and you'll need to decide what will work best for you.

I went combat analysis first and skipped on Yoda entirely running zQGJ, GK, Anakin, R2 and Rex. As soon as I got zeta on number crunch I switched Rex for Ezra.

I found running Yoda without a zeta unsatisfactory and found Rex provided more utility across the different teams I faced.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Combat Analysis if you want to remove Yoda from your team, otherwise Number Crunch. Zeta Yoda is not so useful with R2 imo.
  • im using ZGJ, R2Z2 (num crunch), Zoda (BM), JKA, and a gear 9 GK been holding top 10 the last few days quite well
  • Definitely R2, both skills (combat analysis first to remove Yoda from your team as stated above). Typically you don't need Yoda anymore once you get R2D2. So don't waste zetas on him.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Ezra is amazing btw. U get a dispel, an assist-call, double hits, big damage and good survivability. He is 2nd only to GK under a zQGJ lead. Then add R2 and 1 more. Some ppl like JKA...i prefer Aayla so my team has a 2nd stunner and 4 assist-callers.
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    Combat Analysis if you want to remove Yoda from your team, otherwise Number Crunch. Zeta Yoda is not so useful with R2 imo.
    Why's that? I'm running zQGJ (L), GK, R2D2 (number crunch), JKA, Yoda to good effect and Yoda's tenacity up helps a lot + I find his stun useful to control certain situations. I was actually thinking of Zeta'ing his BM to give R2D2 more survivability. Ezra isn't really an option for me yet....
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    My opinion is number crunch first.
  • I'm running gk lead...r2 double zeta...yoda no zeta...ahsoka maxes zeta...dn zeta unique...so far no problem beating anyone in my shard. But id do r2 first for sure
  • I'm running zQGJ (L), JKA, GK, yoda (no zetas), R2 (number crunch zeta).

I'm regularly getting 1st in my arena shard without too much difficulty. I would suggest putting a zeta on R2's number crunch as it is a good all around investment. If you have resistance and your guild needs help on p3 HAAT r2 with number crunch zeta'd can really help you rack up higher scores (zFinn, Poe, RP, RT, R2). There are plenty of other things I would zeta before yoda or r2's combat analysis. Might be worth having a full set ready for next the big character reveal!