Its been a LOOOOOONNNGGGGG time coming!

Just want to throw a congratulations up for my guild Tattoine( yes we know its misspelled lol).....after falling on our faces time and again we finally pulled off the HAAT last night!

I feel really proud of the guys and gals in guild. We lost a lot of our heavy hitters to the greener pastures of guilds already completing HAAT regularly, but we finally cracked it!

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Congrats guys and gals!
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Congrats! Feels good, doesn't it :)
  • Awesome!!!! Grats to all
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Gratz to your entire guild!!!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Good feeling when you finally do it, right!
  • Congrats!
    Welcome...tooooo
    Another happy farming!
  • CoReTeX
    202 posts Member
    And the table's turned around
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Congrats, my guild isn't ready at all :(
  • OnJouney wrote: »

You will get there. I would start pushing resitance teams for everyone. Farmable. One zeta. And help with mods gw ls nodes and can be used in haat/naat phases 2-4

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Congrats!
    been seeying alot of these first hAAT clears lately, cool to see guilds sticking with it and eventually taming the mechanical beast.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    OnJouney wrote: »

You will get there. I would start pushing resitance teams for everyone. Farmable. One zeta. And help with mods gw ls nodes and can be used in haat/naat phases 2-4

I'll talk with them, thank you! :)
    But most of my guild mates are still lvl 40-50.

That's ok. We all have been there. Ask around for help there are members here that would love to help others and prevent farming mistakes they/we have had.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member

That's ok. We all have been there. Ask around for help there are members here that would love to help others and prevent farming mistakes they/we have had.

By the way. Is R2 important for the HAAT raid? Or can it be done without him?

For sure can be done with out him. But he is a great toon. Personally I play non r2 resistance in p2. But overall R2 is a good good toon that helps the whole ls factions.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member

For sure can be done with out him. But he is a great toon. Personally I play non r2 resistance in p2. But overall R2 is a good good toon that helps the whole ls factions.

I see.
    Problem will be getting R2. I hope his event is coming back soon. Got him only at 6 stars right now.
    If he'll get as to the squad what resistance do you take off? Rey or the pilot?