i'm using Zader Palp Sidious TFP and Jyn

Rank beetween 180-100

also i have 6* DN (i should gear him) + Zylo and 1 more zeta is waiting
Thank U !!! :)
Post edited by NightwingTR on

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Who are you up against in your Arena shard? What is the most common/difficult for you currently?
    Also, if you haven't put a zeta on Sid, and you are going to continue running him, you should throw the zeta there. Makes a huge difference in his usefulness.
    As for who you should work on beyond that, SA is a great addition for any sith team. DN is a powerful toon that is pretty much plug and play in any roster. Even at less than 6*. And if you got Thrawn unlocked, should probably look at him as well.
  • evanbio wrote: »
    Who are you up against in your Arena shard? What is the most common/difficult for you currently?
    Also, if you haven't put a zeta on Sid, and you are going to continue running him, you should throw the zeta there. Makes a huge difference in his usefulness.
    As for who you should work on beyond that, SA is a great addition for any sith team. DN is a powerful toon that is pretty much plug and play in any roster. Even at less than 6*. And if you got Thrawn unlocked, should probably look at him as well.

Thank u first of all

mostly Wiggs teams + Zader Teams + Palp teams (i can beat them)

but i can't beat Rex Chaze GK DN teams (GK is really hard for me )

i was farming Sith Assassin and DeathTrooper but Phoenix(ThrawnEvent) came and i stopped farming

i have Thrawn 5*

i was thinking also (z)Savage replace for Jyn
  • I would run zader zylo ep DN +1 with that roster. Either tank or r2 or dmg depending on team u play. When I run zader I run zader dn DT sht ep
  • DT is probably my favorite toon. He can dispelled buffs add cool down and deathmark is amazballz. Farm him is my suggestion.