Emperor’s Demise is in 22 Days. Are you ready.

Prev1
This video is about preparing for Emperor’s Demise that starts in 22 days using the Tenacity Mod Challenge. I highly recommend Wiggs and Chaze, of course, but new players should totally consider Phoenix for their Rebel needs to prepare both for Palpatine and the eventual return of Thrawn, whenever it happens.

https://youtu.be/SQI6nmCVX9k

Replies

• Should be. Have Lando and Biggs at 7 stars. Ackbar and STH are both 6 star, and I can get 10 shards worth of Arena currency a day, so it should be 20 days to get both of them to 7 star. The question on the table is Wedge. I've only just unlocked him, 30 shards into 5 star. According to a calculator, I should be able to 7 star him before the end of Palpatine, providing I get 2 Cantina Refreshes each day.
  • Actually I have:
    Biggs gear VIII
    Han gear IX
    Leia gear VIII
    Ackbar gear VII (leader?)
    Bistran gear VII

Soon rebel commando VII
    But no options for Lando or Wedge

So, someone thinks is a viable team to get palpatine 7*?
    Thanks
  • I think I'm screwed.

Lobot, K2 G11
    Leia G10
    Cassian G8
    Raid Han G7
  • Just need the 7* level and I don't think I'm ready. Rebels are the dullest faction so I struggle to farm them.
    Fingers crossed though! :)
  • Leia g10
    Han solo G10
    STH g9
    Biggs g8
    Bodhi G8.

is it enough ? and i also think that my sabine will be ready to be 7* with g8/9 at least.
  • DanielOng wrote: »
    I think I'm screwed.

Lobot, K2 G11
    Leia G10
    Cassian G8
    Raid Han G7

WHAT?! Lobot?!
  • Trying a different approach. No Wiggs.

My whole team is 7 star level 85 with maxed abilities.

Lead: Ackbar, gear 9
    Bistan, gear 10
    Classic Han Solo, gear 10
    Leia, gear 10
    Biggs, gear 10

Bistan is the key. With frenzy he's kind of on auto, and his in battle potency is over 130% before debuffs. He can strip turn meter completely, and he and Han both hit like a truck. I've tested it on the tenacity challenge and it works great!
  • I have unlocked him at 7* using an AA lead, Biggs, Lando, StHan and Hoth Scout who was actually the most usefull toon. Lando was g9 all the rest were g7. All were l79 and I had bad mods, I didn't even put my arena mods on them. The event is pretty easy in my opinion.
  • I have unlocked him at 7* using an AA lead, Biggs, Lando, StHan and Hoth Scout who was actually the most usefull toon. Lando was g9 all the rest were g7. All were l79 and I had bad mods, I didn't even put my arena mods on them. The event is pretty easy in my opinion.

Great to know. I guess I should do fine
  • lol I did the event with 7* lvl 65 gear 6 rebels with wigs, st Han, Akbar, and g7 farmer Luke. Took 4 tries with 1 and 2 dot mods
    I have unlocked him at 7* using an AA lead, Biggs, Lando, StHan and Hoth Scout who was actually the most usefull toon. Lando was g9 all the rest were g7. All were l79 and I had bad mods, I didn't even put my arena mods on them. The event is pretty easy in my opinion.
    I have unlocked him at 7* using an AA lead, Biggs, Lando, StHan and Hoth Scout who was actually the most usefull toon. Lando was g9 all the rest were g7. All were l79 and I had bad mods, I didn't even put my arena mods on them. The event is pretty easy in my opinion.

• Leia g10
    Han solo G10
    STH g9
    Biggs g8
    Bodhi G8.

is it enough ? and i also think that my sabine will be ready to be 7* with g8/9 at least.
    Yes it should be

I did it with no gear 10s
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    I beat it with

Luke (L) 80 g7
    Leia 80 g8
    STH 80 g8
    Wiggs 80 g8

Unless its been buffed since the second time it appeared yall are over doing it with the g10s
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    I beat it with

Luke (L) 80 g7
    Leia 80 g8
    STH 80 g8
    Wiggs 80 g8

Unless its been buffed since the second time it appeared yall are over doing it with the g10s

Maybe. But I figure I've got the time to work them up, so I will. They can all be used in raids too, so why not, you know?
  • Ackbar, Lando, Biggs all 7*; STHan 3/4 of the way to 7*. Wedge is only 1/4 of the way to 6*, but with a refresh a day on cantina energy plus farming him in the fleet shipment store, I'm set to get him at 7* by then too. Should have everyone around g9 and I think that will suffice. I could use 7* luke, but wedge is infinitely better and it's time I finished his farm.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    I hope I'm ready for it. I don't know if I'll make it.

I'm planning to 7* with: Biggs, Wedge, Sabine, Lando, St Han. All are G8 or G9 and will be level 78-80 by the time it shows up. Hopefully that will work >.<
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Yung_Hen
    139 posts Member
    It's not too difficult. I think I did it with Wedge (l), STH, Leia, Biggs, and either Lando or AA, I forget who. All were G7 or G8 with garbage mods. Took a few tries and good rng but it's not bad
  • its not that hard.. ive beaten the 7 star stage once with leia g8, biggs g8, k2so g8, hoth rebell scout g8 and scariff pathfinder g8. but i switched all my good mods to them for this event. it was quiet hard with that team and i needed a lot of trys, but if your rebells are better than this, you should get this.
    and pls dont ask me about my **** rebell team... :D i had not that much experience in the game at this point of the game. :D
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Sweet, I think I should be able to do it then. My Chaze won't be 7* by then unfortunately, so Sabine and St Han will have to step in. Sabine is a beast though. I was really surprised by her dps.
  • I'm going to rock it with Wiggs Ackbar Leia and Stormtrooper Han. All gear 8 and level 80. I'm pretty sure that'll be good enough
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    I wonder if it'll be Yoda or R2 in August.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Xetal wrote: »
    I wonder if it'll be Yoda or R2 in August.

I sooooo hope R2.
  • I have an odd mix for my 7* EP

Biggs X
    K2 IX - iOS user too!
    StHan VIII
    Admiral Snackbar VI
    Bhodi Rook - not geared

No AOE. Might be in trouble.
  • Compared to what I had back in May, I'm in a much better position.

-Ackbar 5* L66 G7.5
    -Biggs 6* L63 G7.0
    -Lando 5.5* L66 G8.0
    -Wedge 6* L66 G7.1
    -StHan 5.5* L66 G8.0

They should be able to complete Tier 5, right?

I got 3 weeks, so StHan and Lando should be able to be 6* by then. I'm blaming all the resources I had to use for Phoenix Squad for not having this squad higher and more powerful, dat's my story, and I'm sticking to it :p
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    Back in the day when toons had one or two special moves and you had to walk 10 miles to school uphill both ways all you needed were any 4 rebels and Lando. Just fit him with crit chance mods and spam AOE. Ackbar is nice to let Lando shoot off 2 AOE in a row. Easy.

Now with the R1 and Phoenix rebels that have 100 specials each its probably even easier.
  • LenoraLupin
    420 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to be able to 7* Palps with this squad:

Lando lvl 85 g11
    AA lvl 85 g9
    SRP lvl 85 g10
    Biggs lvl 85 g9
    Wedge lvl 85 g9

Though Wedge is still 6* right now, he's less than 10 shards away from 7*. And they're not all level 85 yet but I have plenty of time to level them all up. xD It's the gearing I'm worried about because I'm getting carp drops on Mk. V Stun Gun Salvage. :s
  • I'm pretty sure I'm going to be able to 7* Palps with this squad:

Lando lvl 85 g11
    AA lvl 85 g9
    SRP lvl 85 g10
    Biggs lvl 85 g9
    Wedge lvl 85 g9

Though Wedge is still 6* right now, he's less than 10 shards away from 7*. And they're not all level 85 yet but I have plenty of time to level them all up. xD It's the gearing I'm worried about because I'm getting carp drops on Mk. V Stun Gun Salvage. :s
    Gad wat.

You're already way way way past the minimum requirements to beat the event. Like using a sledgehammer to crack a peanut shell.
  • LenoraLupin
    420 posts Member
    edited June 2017

Lando lvl 85 g11
    AA lvl 85 g9
    SRP lvl 85 g10
    Biggs lvl 85 g9
    Wedge lvl 85 g9

Gad wat.

You're already way way way past the minimum requirements to beat the event. Like using a sledgehammer to crack a peanut shell.

The only reason I'm even bothering going past the minimum is because I'm planning on using this team to hopefully clear some LS nodes and as much of the cantina as I can. So it's not just for Palps, but he was my first priority for the team.

Edit: I'm also gearing most of them for HAAT also, so there's that.

Lando lvl 85 g11
    AA lvl 85 g9
    SRP lvl 85 g10
    Biggs lvl 85 g9
    Wedge lvl 85 g9

Gad wat.

The only reason I'm even bothering going past the minimum is because I'm planning on using this team to hopefully clear some LS nodes and as much of the cantina as I can. So it's not just for Palps, but he was my first priority for the team.

I’m all for the two birds one stone mentality!

Lando lvl 85 g11
    AA lvl 85 g9
    SRP lvl 85 g10
    Biggs lvl 85 g9
    Wedge lvl 85 g9

Gad wat.

You replied before my edit, but they're also 4/5 of a p2/p4 HAAT team too.
  • Nirokogaseru
    27 posts Member
    edited June 2017

Lando lvl 85 g11
    AA lvl 85 g9
    SRP lvl 85 g10
    Biggs lvl 85 g9
    Wedge lvl 85 g9

Gad wat.

You replied before my edit, but they're also 4/5 of a p2/p4 HAAT team too.

Three birds one stone is just showing off! Hehe