Sorry Phipps

Replies

• What's your game name @HeresTheTruth?
  • Willis
    187 posts Member
    Lol I still don't get why you're posting here, you're not in our shard. Like, where'd you come from?
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/
  • I'd like to know if anyone ever intends to honor the payout times or if this shard is just always going to be a free for all? There's no reason for me to be attacked twice within 10 minutes of payout by people who are paid out much later in the day. Is this how we going to play?

• That's not your account. That guy is in my guild. What's your actual game name?
  • bluewalker wrote: »

That's not your account. That guy is in my guild. What's your actual game name?

Guildies!!! Huggggs.
    Empire Relic
  • Empire Relic
  • 90 pages!
    Empire Relic
  • Not to nit pick, but I believe it is spelled "grammar".
    Empire Relic
  • Not to nit pick, but I believe it is spelled "grammar".

:p
  • Mighty Chlorians folks. Would one of you kindly ask Male to stop locking me out during payout when we don't share the payout time? Any help would be greatly appreciated here. I go around those of you that share payout with me so just thought I'd ask. Thanks
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    90 pages!

• Willis
    187 posts Member
    What happened here today O.O ? I don't even recognize most of the names arguing up there.
  • Willis
    187 posts Member
    And let's go for 100 pages now!
  • I have made a Discord server for the arena chat so if anyone would like to join please DM on Discord or PM me here and I will gladly get you an invite. You can find me on Discord at Martians#0548
  • 91 pages!
    Empire Relic
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    @WookiesnCreme @bluewalker @SippinOn100Proof we already have a discord server set up for chatting.

However, we are already very crammed on this server, as you know, so we can try to avoid you as needed. But it will not guarantee any top spots, especially at eastern payout (very crowded).

If any of you (or anyone else) are interested in joining the chat, send me a PM with your IG name and I'll shoot you a link.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Willis
    187 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Same old Sorry Phipps you love, now moro n free!
  • Glad it got cleaned up.
    Empire Relic
  • I have made a Discord server for the arena chat so if anyone would like to join please DM on Discord or PM me here and I will gladly get you an invite. You can find me on Discord at Martians#0548

Just sent a request on Discord, WookiesnCreme. Good to know the ball is rolling on this. Does anyone else think it may be beneficial to start another thread in this subforum? It kind of feels like this is an intra-midichlorians thread that's been intruded upon. But that may just be because a relatively large amount of their guild members are on our shard.

Also, the SWGoH subreddit has a new pinned thread for shardmate matching; it could be beneficial to post on there to possibly invite more to the shard chat, if no one has already.
  • @benacrow Hello. I'm アンパン小僧 (anpankozou ) from JSW. I would like to ask you to add me a discord server for arena. I just want to get in touch with FN2187. Thanks.
  • anpankozou
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    @FN2187 I ask you kindly to stop me attack every day just before my payout. As here show, you are Pacific. I'm GMT+9. I think I've never bother you berfore your payout. I'm sorry if I did any rude things. Thank you for your understanding.
    Willis wrote: »
    We have many payouts. FN 2187 is Pacific like you. Here is a list @Boomer8800

Eastern: Phipps, Predian, Willis Mcgahee, Wing Ding

Central: Empire Relic, ICEU420

Mountain: Taramel

Pacific: FN 2187

GMT: Wasim

GMT+1: Male

Australia somewhere: Chronotropic

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    anpankozou wrote: »
    @benacrow Hello. I'm アンパン小僧 (anpankozou ) from JSW. I would like to ask you to add me a discord server for arena. I just want to get in touch with FN2187. Thanks.

Hey @anpankozou . Since most of the shard is MC, we mainly just use our guild server for arena chat. In any case, I'll notify @FN2187 about your payout.

In the meantime though, may I ask how long you've been able to crack the top 20? Yours is a relatively new face on the shard that we don't recognize.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Thank @benacrow for your reply.

This is my swgoh page.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/anpankozou/
    For the last 4or5 weeks, I'm mostly ranked in the top ten. My actual game name is written in Japanese, so I think you can find me easily by Guild name - JSW.

If the above payouts note is correct, I don't need to compete with any MC menbers. I don't want to bother arena mates before their payout. Thanks.
  • Anyone else having trouble with discord?
    Empire Relic
  • Willis
    187 posts Member
    Anyone else having trouble with discord?

No
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Thank @benacrow for your reply.

This is my swgoh page.
    For the last 4or5 weeks, I'm mostly ranked in the top ten. My actual game name is written in Japanese, so I think you can find me easily by Guild name - JSW.

If the above payouts note is correct, I don't need to compete with any MC menbers. I don't want to bother arena mates before their payout. Thanks.

You seem like a good and respectful guy, so let me give you the run-down on some of our viewpoints on this.

Most of the MC, and even non-MC, have been competing at the top of the shard for 17 months. Most of the US guys, especially the EST folks, have had to snipe, lock, coordinate, and spend hours upon hours watching arena close to payout to ensure they don't get sniped or locked out in return. Not to mention being able to adapt to each new meta as it comes, and remain a top competitor on the server. Some of them still don't even get 1st every day, despite having extremely veteran teams and mods, because they share a payout with 3-4 other MCs alone.
    So when a new face comes along with less than a month of experience in the top, zero competition for payout, an arguably sub-par team and mods, and is able to get rank 1 no problem (since this longest-standing meta is easy mode on offense), I hope you see why some are a little peeved.

Nothing against you personally I'm sure, but this meta has brought out some unnecessary annoyances for many of our members.
  • benacrow wrote: »
    Thank @benacrow for your reply.

This is my swgoh page.

You seem like a good and respectful guy, so let me give you the run-down on some of our viewpoints on this.

Most of the MC, and even non-MC, have been competing at the top of the shard for 17 months. Most of the US guys, especially the EST folks, have had to snipe, lock, coordinate, and spend hours upon hours watching arena close to payout to ensure they don't get sniped or locked out in return. Not to mention being able to adapt to each new meta as it comes, and remain a top competitor on the server. Some of them still don't even get 1st every day, despite having extremely veteran teams and mods, because they share a payout with 3-4 other MCs alone.
    So when a new face comes along with less than a month of experience in the top, zero competition for payout, an arguably sub-par team and mods, and is able to get rank 1 no problem (since this longest-standing meta is easy mode on offense), I hope you see why some are a little peeved.

Nothing against you personally I'm sure, but this meta has brought out some unnecessary annoyances for many of our members.

@benacrow
    Thank you very much. I get the point of the circumstances of our shard.
  • Hey all,

Kahnwolf here, been playing since 2015, highest I ever made it was #3, but was sitting in the 20-50 range until i completed my sith. been pokin around the 10-20 ranks lately. Just found this thread. My payout is 7p MST and I generally don't start doing arena until after 6p MST. Looks like only Taramel shares my payout.

@Taramel i'll try to avoid hittin ya if at all possible if you do the same :)