Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Options
    We're not far off launching our first Heroic pit raid. We have cleaned our the guild of inactive members and have around 10 places to fill. At this stage we'd prefer users who are able to do some damage in Heroic.

Good bunch of members with some very knowledgeable, helpful people.

If you're interested please send me an Ally request and I'll add you to the guild. 874-334-181
  • Options
    We have room for 1 more heroic ready player. Need to have at least fully ready squads for any phase.
    We're a group of 4 guilds 2 heroic 2 normal. I'm looking to fill our last spot in our heroic guilds.

We use discord, 90% of communication is through it so it's important.
    Raids are 0damage for 24 hr
    Daily active is required, were not a casual guild. Get your guild coins, we understand every now and then life screws that up.
    That's about it.

Message me on discord DarthSh3ll#5158
  • Options
    Fresh Maxim is looking for few good players! We have a handful of spots open and are looking to fill them with active players who can help us push toward completing the HAAT this summer. Currently we can push into phase 3, but need a little more muscle to cross the finish line.

Currently we are doing Heroic Rancor on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays, and normal AAT on Monday and Friday.
    Rancor raid is launched at 8PM Eastern Time the day before with a 0 damage rule in the first 24h. The pit is open the following day at 8pm ET.

What FM has to offer:
    • Heroic Rancor raids 3 times a week
    • Normal Tank raids 2 times a week
    • HAAT attempts during the Summer as we board more HAAT ready players
    • Active leadership
    • A chill atmosphere free from totalitarian rules
    • No external chat program required, though we do have a Discord channel that we strongly recommend joining for announcements, raid rules posting, and raid coordination.

Applicant Requirements:
    • Level 85 with 15+ 7* characters gear level 10+; preference given to players who have complete gear 11 Resistance, Clone, Teebotine, Chirpatine, or Jeebo teams.
    • Active: at least 550 guild coins daily; 600 is ideal, but we understand that life happens sometimes.
    • Courteous to other guild members
    • Follow raid rules out of fairness
    • Follow game chat or Discord so as to stay informed.

If you're interested, you can apply by sending an ally request to:
    <114-516-725>

Otherwise you can pop in on our Discord recruitment channel and say hi:

https://discord.gg/BDgS4Cp
  • Options
    Hello all,

I am looking for a Heroic Tank Guild that does not require out-of-game chat (Discord, link, etc.).
    I am level 85 with 38 7* characters. My current tank teams:

P1: Zylo (G10, expect G11 in a week or so)
    P2: Empire (Zader) All G11
    P3: Chirpatine (G11 Palp)
    P4: Rebels (Two G11, Two G10, One G9, have been working on gearing the last few weeks)

I always get my 600 for the day, and like to be active in chat.

Please PM me if you are looking for another member.

I look forward to farming GK :)
  • jedibla
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name – Canadians Like it Hot

Timezone – Eastern time mostly a few Pacific time
    Currently we will be launching HAAT Sunday, June 18th 12pmEST. He have one open spot if anyone would like to join.
    We are a pretty laid back drama free guild

Requirements
    - We would like you to attempt to get 600 Daily Contribution but a minimum of 300 Daily is required, after 3 times in a row of not at least contributing 300 removal is highly likely for inactivity.
    - Minimum Lev. 85 with at least 15 - 7* toons Gear 8
    - Have teams that are capable of doing 2% in each phase of HAAT
    Rancor – We run T7 Rancor’s with a 24 hour 0 damage rule and then all in.

- We use Discord app for easier communication.
    To contact us send PM to Sigma Orion#2876, WolverT#4337, Jemuzu#9200
    In game ally codes:
    Leader - Jemuzu 613-491-167
    Officer - Wolver Takgo 352-732-779
    Officer - Sigma Orion 931-944-344
    Officer - Peti 129-877-464
    We thank you for your consideration May the Force be with you
  • Options
    Bobby117a wrote: »
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting one player lvl 75-85. We are a top 100 Heroic Rancor guild. If you are looking to get a jump on your Han Solo shards, this is a good place to start. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 3 times a week, and 2+ AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is around 28k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly. We need one active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE.
    Line ID is bobby117a
    If you would like to see our guild activity, download line and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/
    Thanks!

I would be interested in joining.
    Raxle Alucard 299-472-686
    I'm active everyday and have 25, 7 Star lvl 85 characters. 6 of which are tier 10 Gear.
    Fleet Rank 14
    Arena Rank 293
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    Options
    TEAM STEROID

Normally [50/50] But replacing inactive/game quiters

Get a spot on a TOP 10 World Wide Arena Guild

no Need to be P2P, but ur should have atleast 20 average on Arena Ranking and be Lvl85

Social Mature Guild, Tier7 Heroic Rancor, Heroic AAT on farm
    Daily active Players only! No Kids !!

Guild Server Reset time is 19:30pm (Amsterdam/Berlin)

Rancor we start 10am in the morning which we leave open for doing 0 dmg until 10pm
    from 10pm we let our members do 1 battle and no1 can full clear it , challange to get as close to it though but die/retreat before u clear it.

H AAT we start when enough Tickets at 10am, And leave open for 0dmg until guild server Reset.

As for the Light/GW/Hard/Challanges/Dark/cantina/PvP we have no mins/maxs
    - Daily Contribution 600/600 is a must (unless u let us know in discord before incase RL issues)
    - having a public swgoh.gg also is a must
    - Discord as we dont use ingame chat

If have any questions feel free to PM or add me on discord : Iwan#1441

https://swgoh.gg/g/84/team-steroid/

https://swgoh.gg/g/arena/
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Options
    Struggle is Recruiting for HAAT!

Highlights
    • Clearing Heroic Rancor - limited to one squad.
    • Clearing Normal AAT Raid in 4 hours.
    • Comprehensive reporting to track raid damage trending and activity levels of all members.
    • In the interest of full transparency, here is our roster: Struggle Roster <--- (Click Link)

Summary

Struggle is recruiting active players with hAAT-ready teams on their rosters. We are on the verge of completing hAAt on our own, without mercs.

Raid Schedule

We have a consistent schedule, outlined in our discord server. Raids start at 8:30pm EST.

Raid Rules:
    • Normal AAT raid is Free For All.
    • Heroic AAT - P1 Zylo only.
    • Rancor raid is limited to one squad, no damage caps.

Discord

Raid strategies, character prioritization, and overall game theory is discussed on our discord daily. Most days chat is quite active, but you are not required to participate if you don't want to. Our discord is family friendly and safe for work. While you’re not required to participate in chat, you will be held accountable for knowing any changes in rules or raid schedules, as such, it is recommended that you keep @mentions enabled.

Reporting

You will be hard pressed to find this information tracked in this detail in other guilds. Historical damage readouts, average raid tickets, and more tracked via Google sheets to ensure a high level of guild activity and to make informed decisions when folks are not meeting guild standards. If you're interested in what we track, check out the link below!

Struggle Report <--- (Click Link)

Final Word

We’re a guild that is looking to grow our ranks with more active and friendly players. We want to participate in all of the content available in the game, and we want to begin raiding as frequently as possible with the help some new and motivated guild members.

Expectations
    1. Play daily - 500+ raid tickets per day. (We do track this)
    2. Sync roster on swgoh.gg
    3. Joining Discord is required.
    4. Must be actively working to improve hAAT teams.
    5. That's it! It isn't much, but it helps ensure a continued active environment where daily players can enjoy the rewards from being in an active environment.

How to apply:

Reach out to either of the following folks on...

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Officer)
    • ucmo#9303

OR
    • You can always simply send me a PM.

Thanks!
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 10 active players level 85 to merge with our guild. We have about 40 members, about 30 are level 85 and all but 2 of the others are 80+. We're laid back- not many rules, other than a 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids to make sure everyone has a chance to get gear/shards, and that you are active. No outside chat requirement. We started our guild a couple of months ago due to inactive players in our old guild (including the leader). We do Heroic Pit raids and are looking to try HAAT once we fill out our ranks.
    Message me back if you think you would be a good match.
    My Ally code is 914-412-996
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Options
    If you ally me, looking to join, leave your guild once I accept so I can send you an invite to the guild. I can't invite you if you're already in a guild.
  • PapaP
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Grey Side of Force (45/50)
    We are looking for 4-5 top players who can help us get to HAAT level. We are a fun, competitive guild looking for guild members who will contribute 500-600 guild bank tickets per day and can participate regularly in all raids.
    We currently finish Heroic Rancor raids within a couple of hours. We run Heroic rancor raids every 4 days and have a 24 hour registration period after which every player gets to attack 1-2 times.
    We also finish AAT raids every 3-4 days (FFA). We are very close to HAAT level.
    The guild is very friendly and we encourage people to chat using discord as often as they can to exchange ideas and progress updates.
    We are ideally looking for a Level 85 player with 20-25+ 7* characters, with good AAT teams.
    If you are interested, please PM me or add me: 974-663-788
    Post edited by PapaP on
  • Options
    Very Active, Friendly hPit, nAAT. Awesome Comradery in this Guild!

Hello. I am an Officer in the Army of Ren. AoR currently has 45/50, and are seeking a few more active raiders, between levels 78-84, to top us off. You must have a minimum of 5 7* characters.

We are doing hPit with a 24 hour 0 damage registration period and nAAT that is currently free for all. Our guild reset time is 8:30 PM EDT and raid character reset time is 1 AM EDT. About 90% of the guild is level 80 and above and our members are very active and enthusiastic to raid, raid, raid. If you are active, can meet the 500 raid tickets/day requirements consistently, and can follow the raid rules, we would love to have you.

We are a semi-casual and sociable guild who cares very much about the advancement of the guild as a whole through individual success. Our focus is to grow as a team. Many of us have begun to build our teams for hAAT.

There is a 500/ day requirement for raid tickets, and we ask that you be active in the Discord server. Members are required to participate in all active raids. Our members are pretty generous with gear exchange and we ask the same of new members. Frequent checking of in-app chat for notifications and announcements as well as participation in our Discord server is required.

Please message me if you are interested (and I hope you are) or send me an ally request at 759-672-628 (Darth Traya), or contact me on Discord @ Sonicmedusa#4093.

Thanks!
  • Options
    I'm looking for an hAAT guild. I'm a very active player so 600 tickets will never be a problem.

https://swgoh.gg/u/crazy47larry/
    891-612-596
    Level 85
    30 7* characters
    EST time zone
  • Zintare
    179 posts Member
    Options
    LoneStarRebels is looking for members to join our new guild. We are small, but looking to grow with some great people. Hook us up and we will land you. Look forward to hear from you.

Zintare
  • Radium
    79 posts Member
    Options
    The CANTINA BUMS! Are recruiting!

Do you want to farm HAAT?
    Do you want to raid at 730pm eastern USA?
    Do you like ripping shots in the cantina?

We have 1 spot open now... But could take a few more if you had some friends who meet the standards.

Lvl 85. Gs11s (10+, preferably more). 600/day. Discord. Not looking to carry newbies, but looking for dedicated players who want to get ready for future content!

Hmu. Line atcRadium discord radium#9957
  • Options
    Newly formed Guild Men In Black II again looking for casual players making atleast 400-600 tickets a day just out to have fun.

- We do not use 3rd party chats but can if needed
    - We are on the central time zone
    - Can easily complete 7 star Pit and 6 star raid
    - Ally Code 121-757-568
  • Options
    Hi

Join our guild

rebalsandempir

We are all active and we expect 50 turrets a season minimum. We are all generous with cards as well we are supportive of each other and have fun

Public currently

Any tier currently

English language
  • Options
    We're not far off launching our first Heroic pit raid. We have cleaned our the guild of inactive members and have around 10 places to fill. At this stage we'd prefer users who are able to do some damage in Heroic.

Good bunch of members with some very knowledgeable, helpful people.

If you're interested please send me an Ally request and I'll add you to the guild. 874-334-181

In regards to this we're going to go Heroic Pit next week but would like a few more high end contributing members. Plan is to get Heroic out of the way and go at that level most of the time.

Send Ally request to me at 874-334-181and we'll work it out from there.
  • Options
    Newly formed Guild Men In Black II again looking for casual players making atleast 400-600 tickets a day just out to have fun. We are not new players though the entire guild less 2 people are level 85.

- Before you ask we are not merging into another guild but you guys can merge with us!
    - We do not use 3rd party chats but can if needed
    - We are on the central time zone
    - Can easily complete 7 star Pit and 6 star raid
    - Ally Code 121-757-568
  • Options
    Hi All,

Thanks for stopping by! I'm an officer of STR0NTIUM D0GS. We are a friendly bunch who regularly complete T7 Rancor and HAAT. We are looking for 1 more level 85 person as we had a guild member quit.

We are primarily U.K. players (as our reset time is 7:30pm BST) but accept members from all over. We have several U.S. players (myself included).

Our only rules for being in the guild is to:
    1) Stay Active
    2) Help each other out
    3) Have fun
    4) Complete 600 daily raid tickets
    5) Join our LINE chat

For raids we hold to a 24 hour registration period and then for The Pit it's 1 attack per player. For HAAT it's 24 hour reg period and then FFA.

If you'd like to join a good guild that has fun and helps each other out please message me.

My LINE ID is sev74907. You can also look up my ally code: 147-495-444

Come get those Kenobi shards!
  • Options
    Shaggy Bevo Guild is looking to recruit 16 players who are interested in joining an active and growing guild. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and running nAAT around twice a week. We need players who will contribute 400-600 raid tickets daily and who are willing to help us reach HAAT status.

There is no minimum level requirement to join but we ask that you maintain your daily raid tickets and observe all raid rules during heroic Rancor. Raid officers announce rules ahead of time and the banners are updated to reflect the attack time. Currently, nAAT is a free for all when the raid is launched and we usually finish in 3 days.

We operate in Central Time US but welcome any time zones as long as you can understand English. Guild chat is our main method of communication. We would very much welcome a guild merger if anyone wants to bring in several new players into our guild. Everyone in the guild is friendly and will offer support and advice. Please message me if you're interested in joining or add me in game 739-287-436.
  • Dewit
    31 posts Member
    Options
    CST Force Awakening main guild 46/50
    Sithilis secondary guild 43/50
    CST timezone
    Our main guild is a mix of UK and American players our raids last over night so everyone gets in on the action!
    We just merged with a guild but could use about 6 more strong players the type we are looking for are players stuck in a naat and wanting to make the jump to haat or players in a haat guild but may miss the 600 from time to time!
    Currently farming haat in both guilds but Sithilis uses outside help!
    Could really use a zinn team and some strong rebels or clones and good p3 team!
    RL gets busy cant do your 600 everyday that is fine do what you can when you can we usually pull 20k tickets daily!
    We are a long term guild been around since guilds started come grow with us!
    7 days away gets kicked unless leadership is notified!
    Heroic Rancor we open raid 12-24hrs before we kill to let everyone get thier 0 dmg to geton the list for everyone!
    Only serious inquiries!
    Line or discord = officer
    Line ID dewit420
    Discord ID Dewit#9569
    In game add me 287-454-842
  • Options
    Saviors is looking towards the future and is prepping for HAAT. We are in need of players that want to get stronger and help us reach that goal.

How many players do you need? We need 3-4 players that are willing to grow.

Membership requirements? At least 1 7* toon and level doesn't matter. We will nurture and help each other reach HAAT status.

What are your rules? Everyone has an enforced minimal contribution towards the daily activity. On energy guild days, players spend up to 100 energy towards the daily activity. Other specific days you spend 3 PvP, 5 gw nodes, and 8 daily challenges.

Is there an enforced ticket generation rule? We do not have such rule, though we strongly encourage you reach 600 so we can raid more. Ticket average has reached 21k with our numbers.

How many times are we allowed to break this general rule? 5 consecutive days, or 20 accumulated times before booting. Leadership grants pardons for reasonable excuses and planned absences.

What type of raids do you run? Heroic Rancor and NAAT. We are taking steps towards HAAT.

What are the raid rules? Heroic Rancor has a 12 hour 0 damage rule start of launches. NAAT is ffa until we start beating it in less than a day, then we will move to a 0 damage rule. Participation in all raids is mandatory. Unexcused participation shows us you're not looking to work towards HAAT, or improve as a player. If you don't​ think you'll be able to deal damage towards the raid when 0 damage rule expires, just post 0 damage at least.

How many times are you allowed to break the raid rules? 3 unpardoned consecutive strikes will get you booted. 5 unpardoned accumulated strikes will also boot you. If a raider completes 6 raids in a row, a raid strike is removed.

How long do raids last? Hpit has averaged 1-2 hours after the 0 damage rule and NAAT lasts 3-4 days.

When are raids launched? Hpit launches at 6:00 or 18:00 PDT. NAAT, whenever we get the tickets.

Do you guys use and enforce the downloading of a third party chat app? We use line but don't force members to get it. We have 2 line groups, one for guild uses and the other encompassing the alliance as a whole. Most important discussions happen on line. I will ask members to get Line before we attempt HAAT.

What are the main benefits if using line for your guild? I run the guild under democratic leadership. Line helps me gauge the players for changes in policy. I also have an officer line council for use in terms of pressing matters. Notes section is also rife with guides or links to guides, including a guide to ships if players need help.

Is there an offer to become an officer? I will approach players with the offer to become officer if they are a line user, display capabilities to follow the rules, and show the mental capacity to handle power.

You spoke of an alliance. Can you tell me more about it? TWD Saviors is part of a guild alliance. We have partnered with other guilds to ensure any player finds a guild befitting their desires. We partnered with a casual guild, enforced ticket guilds, and a HAAT guild. All independent guilds with one goal: make players stronger. Contact me to be part of a bigger world.

How can I join? Contact me by posting below or reach me on line using my ID twd_negan. Private message me for any questions you need answered. Add me using ally code: 632-143-884
  • Options
    Hallo Liebe Gamer,
    ich würde gerne unsere rein deutschsprachige Gilde „DLW - Deutschländerwürstchen“ vorstellen. Wir sind eine Gilde, bei der Spaß und gute Laune im Vordergrund steht. Dennoch streben wir die Akquise aktiver Member an, die wissen, wie das Spiel funktioniert (Raids/Raid-Tickets/Spenden etc.) und uns helfen können, die Gilde weiterzuentwickeln. Wir suchen daher fähige Mitstreiter auf LVL 85, die uns mit ihrem Roster und ihrem Know-How Schritt für Schritt näher an den hAAT bringen sollen.

Wir sind wie folgt aufgestellt:
    Lvl 85: 37
    Lvl 80-84: 11
    Lvl 75-80: 1

Generell laufen unsere Raids wiefolgt ab:
    T7 Rancor:
    • Der Raid wird gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    • Für alle Spieler gilt: 0-Damage Registration vor Raidstart erlaubt
    • Der offizielle Raidstart ist am darauf folgenden Tag ab 18:30 Uhr.
    • Für den Rancor benötigen wir ca. 15 Minuten
    nAAT:
    • Auch hier wird der Raid gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    • Für alle Spieler gilt: 0-Damage Registration vor Raidstart erlaubt
    • Der offizielle Raidstart ist am darauf folgenden Tag ab 17:00 Uhr.
    • Für den nAAT benötigen wir in der Regel 3-4h
    hAAT:
    • Wir erwarten von allen Gildenmitgliedern zielgerichtetes Charakter- & Item-Farmen, um in den Phasen 2, 3 und 4 ein Team, welches 2-4% verursacht, zur Verfügung zu haben! P1 wurde schon erfolgreich mit Zylo gelegt. Wir eröffneten gerade eine Spendengruppe in Line, um noch zielgerichteter an unseren Teams zu arbeiten.

Wir kommunizieren über den Line Messenger, dieser ist absolute Pflicht!
    Es existieren mehrere Gruppen, in denen man sich z.B. über Mods, GK oder Raids austauschen kann. Wir haben drei Pflicht-Gruppen: 1) Raidgruppe Rancor 2) Raidgruppe AAT 3) Hauptgruppe
    Wir pflegen eine aktive Kommunikation, zudem erwarten wir, dass man zumindest die Chatverläufe in den Pflicht-Gruppen liest und auf direkte Fragen antwortet.

Wir wünschen uns definitiv eine möglichst hohe Zahl an Raid-Tickets. Wir sind der Auffassung, dass selbst bei einer f2p Spielweise mindestens 500-550 Tickets kein Problem sein sollten!

Konnte ich euer Interesse wecken? Dann schickt mir hier eine Nachricht: http://bit.ly/2nE6yF2
    Natürlich geht die Kontaktaufnahme auch über Line, hier meine Line-ID: tikei87
    Schreibt mir bitte in eurer Nachricht, dass ihr euch wegen SWGOH meldet und gebt mir kurz ein paar Eckdaten wie bspw. Eure 4 hAAT Teams durch!

Eines noch: Wir sind definitv eine Gruppe, die ambitioniert ist und Wert auf eine rasche Entwicklung in Richtung hAAT legt. Daher bevorzugen wir Spieler, die diese Einstellung teilen und deren Ziele sich mit unseren Gildenzielen (hAAT ready) decken. Wenn wir feststellen, dass jemand die Lust verliert und sich bei den wichtigen Dingen wie z.B. einem hAAT-Test unbegründet (!) nicht beteiligt, den legen wir nah, sich eine andere Gilde zu suchen. Wir erwarten keine übermäßige Aktivität, gesunden Menschenverstand setzen wir jedoch innerhalb einer so großen Gruppe dann doch voraus! (Ich schreibe das nicht unbegründet ;-))

Ich freue mich auf eure Texte :-)

LG
    Tikei
  • Options
    The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run three raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.

Kashyyyk, Mandalore, and Scarif raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, US eastern time.

====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;

* Have a minimum of 25+ gear 10/11 toons
    * Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    * Have fun

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us know!

Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Empire {Lead}#0319

Nihilus - swgoh.gg; ally code: 813-945-673; discord: DarthNihilus Empire {Lead}#9608

Lead Recruiter:
    Orestes - swgoh.gg; ally code: 625-891-196; discord: Orestes#8073
  • Options
    Would you like more General Kenobi shards, Han shards and gear?
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* with 10 at gear 10/11
    • we prefer Minimum level 84
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • Options
    **Guildy McGuildstein** recruiting for HAAT and casual sister guilds.

We are a small family of 3 guilds seeking HAAT players for one of our 2 HAAT guilds, and casual or new players for our training guild.

New players can progress quickly with us and have HAAT guilds to grow into when ready. More experienced players who are burnt out on the game can relax in our casual guild and still earn the occasional GK shard when we send our whales down to run a HAAT.

**Minimum requirements:**

HAAT guild: 500 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact LineID: crackmoney or Discord: CrackMoney#7170
  • Toyoda
    28 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The Resistance Legion
    The Resistance Legion is recruiting 8 active members to help defeat HAAT!
    We currently do Hpit, with 0 DPS for first 24 hours, free for all on NAAT and are starting HAAT in the next week or so.
    We have discord, but it is by no means mandatory.
    We also chat on the in-game chat consistently, and our players answer questions and give advice there.

Very friendly group of players.

If you're interested, send me a private message here.

Thanks,

Toyoda
    Post edited by Toyoda on
    Toyoda#3486
  • Options
    Nerfherder Union

Come and join a great guild that helps players aiming to improve their characters while gaining Han Solo shards on the Rancor raid. Our aim is to have a fun time playing the game while working toward the HAAT.

Heroic Rancor: 1 team for first 12 hours, then FFA
    NAAT: free for all, currently taking about 3 days

The only other rules are to be as active as possible and to join in our Line chat so you don't miss any announcements.

Ideally we'd like players who are level 60+ with at least one 7* character so you can benefit from raid rewards. Even the lowest heroic raid rewards are better than the top rewards on lower raids so it's really worth it joining us!

PM me or find me on Line: sarith2017
    Or use this ally code: 741-943-911
  • DarthSebius
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    FORMALLY CASUAL is exactly what it sounds like, a guild that takes the game seriously, but knows real life comes first. We are recruiting all player levels, and respect players individual schedule.
    We run all levels of Pitt Raid, 1-7, and are building towards Heroic levels as players join & level up. We currently have players level 56-73.
    Anyone interested, my Ally Code is:
    515 171 767