New Game mode announcement coming?

marauder
124 posts Member
edited June 2017
I remember listening to an interview with EA Jesse during star wars celebration.

He said: "We will be releasing 2 new fan favorite characters one with a new skill we have never seen before then it will be followed by a new game mode with a social aspect"

Announcement Next week?

Also adding the youtubers are pretty quiet after coming fro the EA play event... Quiet;too quiet :wink:

Replies

• Nojow
    24 posts Member
    August.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    #TakingBackAugust
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Could be. Or the week after. Or, better yet, the week after that. But then something could come up, so it could be the week after that. Oh wait, that would bring it to August? Can't announce in August. So, September? Hmm maybe.
  • From the bits and pieces of rumour I have been able to put together it seems that the new game mode was supposed to be announced on the livestream at EA Play, but that at the last minute they were ordered not to talk about it after all. Whether this was just a policy change, a response to some leaks about the new game mode on reddit, or a result of delays in production isn't known.

The information from the google play store seems to indicate that the Thrawn event was originally supposed to run at a later date, which implies that it may have been moved up due to delays with the new game mode, but I have not seen anything official about the new mode since the original announcement.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Next month they might get us some info...

zP3kyFO.png
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Next month they might get us some info...

I honestly dont know why people were complaining. the interview was clear. 2 new characters then the new game mode lol
  • we get updates in this game? you are certainly mistaken
  • xodiack
    80 posts Member
    we get updates in this game? you are certainly mistaken

i begin to see a pattern with you general kenobi ;)
  • the new game mode is unlimited pooowwwweeerr for sith, especially EP and vader.
  • I bet it is hardware for space fight, the slot has been there since I unlocked ships early this year.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    I bet it is hardware for space fight, the slot has been there since I unlocked ships early this year.

That spot has been there since they released the ships...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi