12 days of spring [Dev Commented]

AnonymousMeh
357 posts Member
edited June 2017
I hear that this event ran during spring 2016, but it has not appeared yet this year. Was this a one-time event or can we still expect to see it return in 2017?
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• I hear that this event ran during spring 2016, but it has not appeared yet this year. Was this a one-time event or can we still expect to see it return in 2017?

@CG_CapGaSP
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • +1
    I would also like an answer to this question.
  • Jonais
    68 posts Member
    especially since there is an achievement associated with this...
  • CapGaSP
    313 posts Member
    It was a one time event. That it has an achievement is a mistake. Only permanent/recurring things should have achievements. We can't remove an achievement once it's gone live, but I am having QA assign me a task to investigate if I can possibly change the requirements so that it is attainable. There's no timetable on this atm, but if such a change is possible and doesn't cause any bugs, I'll try to get it in in the next few months.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    It was a one time event. That it has an achievement is a mistake. Only permanent/recurring things should have achievements. We can't remove an achievement once it's gone live, but I am having QA assign me a task to investigate if I can possibly change the requirements so that it is attainable. There's no timetable on this atm, but if such a change is possible and doesn't cause any bugs, I'll try to get it in in the next few months.

Thank you very much for the quick and complete answer to this question, can we please see more of this in the future?

I understand that not every little question can be or even should be answered, but some, such as the questions about whether the flash event bonus tier fix would allow Chopper to be used or not really did deserve an answer other than waiting until the patch update notes came out.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »

Thank you for answering.
  • Thumbs up
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    This achievement has been killing me a little bit everyday since I started playing lol
This discussion has been closed.