> Guildticket counter
> Mod management
> AI changes
> After playing Arena, I add Arena refreshing
needs to be changed!!!

EDIT 2018:
DONE> New Game mode (TB, TW)
DONE> CAP increase (G12, G12+)
DONE> We got more characters and better ways to gain zeta's (could be more)
DONE> Bounty Hunter rework and new chars
DONE> Better way to get Gear, but no trading or selling.
DONE> Raid (HSR) (not really good)
DONE> JEDI REWORK (yoda, bastilla lead)
DONE> Ticket counter
DONE> Mod managment
DONE> Arena refreshing system

Good Job. Took a bit long, but we getting there.
Post edited by evoluza on

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    I want information and communication. Not, surprise! Gear Phoenix squad in a week to unlock Thrawn!
  • All I really want is a zigga zig ah
  • A level cap increase would suck balls. We already have a major credit crunch. This would add 0 to the game.

We need more stuff to do like new game modes, raids, more frequent events. Not a longer farm of the same stuff.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Worst title ever. Dumb song just got logged in to my head.

You forgot jedi faction pass with Mace, Plo koon and Kit Fisto reworked . The rest is accurate

And for the love of God no more song titles
  • All I really want is a zigga zig ah

Looks like old Rex is saying it. Perfect
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    A level cap increase would suck balls. We already have a major credit crunch. This would add 0 to the game.

We need more stuff to do like new game modes, raids, more frequent events. Not a longer farm of the same stuff.

Yes and this is accurate I missed the level cap part
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Thank you for that lovely tune now running through my head.
    I generally agree, except for the raising of the level cap (if that's what you mean). Also - better guild and raid management. Right now I feel more like a parole officer than a gamer managing a guild.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Fixing the ticket counter?
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • I want Padawan Kenobi from Phantom Menace. Only that.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    You forgot a vast improvement on the mod section. That is one of the most requested things, and I fully support it. Mod Management is such a pain.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »
    You forgot a vast improvement on the mod section. That is one of the most requested things, and I fully support it. Mod Management is such a pain.

+1
  • A lvl cap would be bad now. You forgot mods, farm ships, and you have focused a lot on separatists, remember that a lot of people also claim for a Jedi pass. About the others, I agree
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    A level cap increase would suck balls. We already have a major credit crunch. This would add 0 to the game.

Not everyone has a credit crunch.. if you do all dailies.. raid regularly... do credit heist.. then there is no crunch at all

That is unless as soon as u unlock a char its straight to lvl 85 with no gear then yeah u prob do
  • Norton
    23 posts Member
    I think I would want to quit if they added a new lv cap.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    It literally is taking all my will power not to post spice girl meme's.....

Well played sir @evoluza well played indeed
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    it takes like 2 weeks worth of credit heist to take ONE toon up to max level.... so yeah, i don't want a lvl cap increase.
  • I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really, really really wanna more stun cuffs, zetas and omega ah
  • Hmmm I'ts a song, forums are culture LOL
  • Death star raid

also it seems no one agrees with what anyone else wants' ... hmmm politics :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96_eExtauPA

• +1
    Minus the lvl cap. If they do that then they need a harder credit heist tier with a guaranteed 10 mil
  • evoluza wrote: »
    > More Characters with Zeta's
    > Better way to get Zeta's
    > GG Rework + Separatist
    > Bounty hunter Rework
    > Add Droideka, Embo, Jango and more Community requested Character's
    > Give us a better way to get gear
    > Trading useless Gear and Traningdroids
    > New Raid
    > New Gamemode?
    > Lvl cap
    *Edit*
    > Jedi rework most of all Master Windu
    > Guildcoin counter
    > Mod management
    Something that you what? Please tell it us.

No Hondo? Invalid list. Trash it all and start over
  • +1
    Minus the lvl cap. If they do that then they need a harder credit heist tier with a guaranteed 10 mil

Raise level cap and gear bottleneck and make new tiers for challenges. I think 10 mil min is a little ridiculous though
  • Death star raid

also it seems no one agrees with what anyone else wants' ... hmmm politics :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96_eExtauPA

Start it as a ships raid, then have your empire team work it's way through the death star to fight Jedi luke, the raid reward, to avenge the emperor's death
  • YubNub81
    148 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Mod sets
    Remove all mods
    Swap all mods from character a to character b
    Search for mods by secondary stats
    Just un-kitten mods and everything will be 10x better
    Post edited by Vampire_X on
  • Ughh. I read that title and started thinking about that wretched song. Thanks.
  • + ewok rework (and a fifth ewok so we can field an entire team of ewoks), so that they can compete with any team that has zariss in it rather than hitting the "immortal" brick wall!
  • Nesh
    49 posts Member
    Why do so many people complain about level cap increase? It wouldn't come alone as that would be foolish!

Add 5 levels with a new tier of heists and challenges, maybe even zeta without ships :-O and even add g12.

Its not like they would add in levels, ask for 6M to hit 90 and thats it! Its almost as if people are worried someone would max out before then and reap the benefit for what? a week or 2 tops before they could catch up.

Personally i like the idea as it may help my guild towards heroic tank and those elusive kenobi shards.

But at the end of the day i'd just like more content to keep me ocupuied and help me gear my roster
  • Nesh wrote: »
    Why do so many people complain about level cap increase? It wouldn't come alone as that would be foolish!

Add 5 levels with a new tier of heists and challenges, maybe even zeta without ships :-O and even add g12.

Its not like they would add in levels, ask for 6M to hit 90 and thats it! Its almost as if people are worried someone would max out before then and reap the benefit for what? a week or 2 tops before they could catch up.

Personally i like the idea as it may help my guild towards heroic tank and those elusive kenobi shards.

But at the end of the day i'd just like more content to keep me ocupuied and help me gear my roster

Agree 100%

The more new content they add the more a cap increase will be needed and I would like to see them add a lot of new content over the summer to make this game great again.
  • To be able to farm tie Reaper! It's been over the 3 months....hello?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Nesh wrote: »

Ya, a new level cap would be nice in my opinion, besides lots of new content it would probably make credits more obtainable to compensate which just makes mods and everything else cheaper
    A warning far ahead of time would be nice though, just so people can save up their credits