Guild Ticket Counters Feature [Community Request] New Update 8/10/2017

Replies

• Signed
  • completamente deacuerdo una solucion ya y mas contenido
  • For a best quality of life to all officer i sing this petition
  • How many signatures does it take anyway before we see something or at least an acknowledgment that something will be done eventually?
  • Xuluz8
    49 posts Member
    Firmado asi ya puedo ir haciendo limpieza tranquilo sin meter la pata jeje
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Signed but falling to deaf ears
  • Pitxu
    7 posts Member
    Signed, fix please.
  • Re-signed.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Fix this
  • DarthBarron
    339 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Seriously guys, there are so many things that can be addressed over this stupid witch hunt counter to enforce your guild dictatorships and 600 or boot philosophies. On the list of priorities, I think it should fall right after Night Sister Faction Pass and right before the Ugnaught Zeta. Strike that, an Ugnaught Zeta is more important, so is better mod management, better raid control, new game content, bug fixes, etc. So glad my guild doesn't partake in this ridiculousness.
    Post edited by DarthBarron on
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Seriously guys, there are so many things that can be addressed over this **** witch hunt counter to enforce your guild dictatorships and 600 or boot philosophies. On the list of priorities, I think it should fall right after Night Sister Faction Pass and right before the Ugnaught Zeta. Strike that, an Ugnaught Zeta is more important, so is better mod management, better raid control, new game content, bug fixes, etc. So glad my guild doesn't partake in this ridiculousness.

This. A thousand times.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Let's keep the comments respectful to the hundreds of players who do see this as a priority. Each one of those players puts in a lot of work over this issue

Thanks
  • Let's keep the comments respectful to the hundreds of players who do see this as a priority. Each one of those players puts in a lot of work over this issue

Thanks

There was nothing disrespectful in the post, sorry if you took it that way. Its my honest assessment and opinion. Much more important things than a ticket counter. The only game impact this has is for guild enforcement of a ticket generation rule, which personally, I abhor because this is a game after all, and real life happens. It has zero game play impact. None. Sorry, things that don't impact actual in game experience or provide QoL functions are a very low priority in my opinion. There are much more important guild management tools to work on, such as in game communication, better raid control, etc. Again my opinion.

And given that only hundreds of tens of thousands of players care, seems like this is a very small faction requesting this.
    Do or Do not.

• @DarthBarron

You were disrespectful calling this a "witch hunt". Calling guilds with guidlines or rules "dictatorships" when in fact many players in these guilds seek this structure for more raid opportunities.

Let me advise you that is my guild we only ask 550/600 to keep raids flowing smoothly. We only went that recently because certain members were not even posting 100 a day. Now to ensure that members make 550/600 average we use the counters. The counters are not WAI*

In many guilds it is 600/600 and for them this is needed to maintain a top position and the competitive nature of their guild.

*WAI (works as intended) Guild Ticket Counters not WAI has been a long time issue.

While I agree other content needs addressed this post is centered on Guild Ticket Counters.

I invite you to make said other "more important posts" or comment on them.

While we are on the topic. If every commenter on this post is a guild ticket officer then each represents an entire guild. 800+ commenters and 50 members a guild equals 85,000+ members affected.

This is a royal pain to track manually and therefore a very valid request.

So again be respectful.
  • Barron expressed an opinion that this isn't a high priority bug to fix. Just because someone expressses an opposing opinion or characterizes a "600 or kick" guild as a dictatorship doesn't mean it's not respectful. Nobody was attacked or demeaned personally.
  • Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Barron expressed an opinion that this isn't a high priority bug to fix. Just because someone expressses an opposing opinion or characterizes a "600 or kick" guild as a dictatorship doesn't mean it's not respectful. Nobody was attacked or demeaned personally.

In my "opinion" it was disrespectful and included cussing. Expressing opposition is okay. Just like I am opposed to your comments.

Again if you feel there is other "more important" issue's to address go do so. If I agree with what you have proposed I will be the first to support it.

Thanks!
  • Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Barron expressed an opinion that this isn't a high priority bug to fix. Just because someone expressses an opposing opinion or characterizes a "600 or kick" guild as a dictatorship doesn't mean it's not respectful. Nobody was attacked or demeaned personally.

In my "opinion" it was disrespectful and included cussing. Expressing opposition is okay. Just like I am opposed to your comments.

Again if you feel there is other "more important" issue's to address go do so. If I agree with what you have proposed I will be the first to support it.

Thanks!

Given the low bar for bleeping out words, I'm not sure if it actually was a cuss word. Lol. But I appreciate your respectful response. We can at least agree that the game needs to keep getting better!
  • Not going to drag this out, but votes by Proxy counted by the person affected is shady at best. If you can't bother to sign in and express an opinion, then that speaks volumes. Of course the Raid Ticket Counter Office will say everyone is for it. For all we know there is an entire Russian contingent rigging this to make it look huge.

And if you are in a highly competitive guild and you still need to be micromanaged for raid ticket generation, well, then that speaks volumes in and of itself, from my point of view. I have hit 600 daily since guild inception. If you enjoy playing, than it's not hard.

If you track it manually, because it is important to you, then so be it and I get that it is a pain. There are lots of things that are not WAI, but at least this one has a work around and does not impact game play. I would much rather then change Thrawn's AI to handle him better, etc.

I stand by my assertion and I know you all disagree. This fix is low priority in my opinion and it is driven by those who need strict control over their guilds. Distracting the devs with this is pointless and counter productive, imo.
    Do or Do not.

• RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Not going to drag this out, but votes by Proxy counted by the person affected is shady at best. If you can't bother to sign in and express an opinion, then that speaks volumes. Of course the Raid Ticket Counter Office will say everyone is for it. For all we know there is an entire Russian contingent rigging this to make it look huge.

And if you are in a highly competitive guild and you still need to be micromanaged for raid ticket generation, well, then that speaks volumes in and of itself, from my point of view. I have hit 600 daily since guild inception. If you enjoy playing, than it's not hard.

If you track it manually, because it is important to you, then so be it and I get that it is a pain. There are lots of things that are not WAI, but at least this one has a work around and does not impact game play. I would much rather then change Thrawn's AI to handle him better, etc.

I stand by my assertion and I know you all disagree. This fix is low priority in my opinion and it is driven by those who need strict control over their guilds. Distracting the devs with this is pointless and counter productive, imo.

Again. I disagree. I feel it is the single most important issue facing the most players in the swgoh community.

Glad it does not affect you. Your opinion has been made ever presently clear.

Let there be no mistake everyone. @DarthBarron is strictly opposed to such action.

Noted. Anything else?
  • Signed
  • Totally agree ... signed
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    Signed
  • Thagar
    50 posts Member
    signed
  • Signed
  • Signed
  • R2dealcurnia