Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Ciryk
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Guild Name: SithIYE
    Time Zone : Central
    Guild Reset Time: 7:30PM

We are a fairly new guild (currently 34/50, 20 active) looking for members to fill out the team. We have 4 level 85 members, the rest is made up of of levels 26-74. We would love to have a few more heavy hitters for the Tank Takedown, as it takes about 2 weeks to topple it now. We are open to any level as long as you want to be active and contribute to the guild. We are a laid back F2P guild, so no pressure.

We are only using guild chat, so there are no 3rd party app requirements.
    We are currently raiding The Pit tier 3 thru 5 and Non-Heroic Tank Takedown.

Add me at Ally Code: 668-816-215 and I'll send you the invite.
    Post edited by Ciryk on
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    We are looking for 3 more active member to join our very active guild. We are looking for members at level 70+ who have at least one team of 7* characters so that they’ll be able to participate in heroic rancor raids with a full squad. Members lower than level 70 will be considered if they have a lot of 6* characters to assist in normal tank raids. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 25 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and will use it to coordinate heroic rancor raids. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).

We have been doing a tier 6 rancor raid every 2-3 days and it’s usually killed right after character reset. We will attempt our first heroic rancor in 2-4 weeks so hopefully you’ll be with us when we make the jump. Our guild has members from all over the world and we make sure that everyone is able to participate in raids so everyone can earn prizes.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • tearsintherain
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hello everyone, Im here looking to recruit members for a new guild my friends and I have started. There is plenty of open spots so come join Rev@n's Knights with us, we need all the members we can get.

Friendly and helpful guild chat.

No level or skill requirements.

Helpful guild exchange.

Strong desire to do raids, whenever possible.

To join, simply ally invite myself or one of my 3 officers, we will then send you a guild invite. See you soon in guild chat :)

Tearsintherain: 722-577-191
    Argis: 736-784-562
    Wobbox: 172-411-239
    DarthVaderUnleashed: 352-446-116
  • FORMALLY CASUAL is exactly what it sounds like, a guild that takes the game seriously, but knows real life comes first. We are recruiting all player levels, and respect players individual schedule.
    We run all levels of Pitt Raid, 1-7, and are building towards Heroic levels as players join & level up. We currently have players level 56-73.
    Anyone interested, my Ally Code is:
    515 171 767
  • active guild looking for a few strong players to help us take the next step to HAAT after being able to finish heroic rancor in under 2 hours. We're a friendly and generous guild that donates a lot. We also have a group chat on LINE
    Message me or add me if you're interested
    Ally code: 872-283-579
    LINE ID macemongoose
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    StarForge Alpha looking for New active players. Send invite to 415-932-197 . I'm online daily!
  • Do you want easy T6 raid rewards and are willing to contribute 600 raid energy/raid tickets per day? Last Ewok Standing is a new guild formed by the top raid damagers from our prior guild when the guild leader quit the game and abandoned the guild. In our new guild of refugees, we clear both T6 Rancor and T6 AAT easily and are working towards clearing Heroic Rancor.

What we need, however, are tickets! You bring the daily energy and at least 1 6-star character to get the T6 raid loot, we provide:
    the firepower to bring you a steady stream of T6 raid gear drops
    gear request fulfillment for mid-tier gear from our level 85 players
    squad, character, fleet, or mod advice from knowledgeable and friendly high level players

If you're already an experienced max level player with one or more good raid teams and want to join our core team, even better! We are a few good raid teams away from heroic rancor clears, and our core team is improving our heroic Rancor teams.

We are an EDT guild (UTC-4), with no real requirements beyond contributing raid tickets and being nice to one another. No external apps needed. If you're interested, send an ally invite to me (Zalvinar) at player ID 286-747-567
  • Destroy All Who Oppose a top 30 guild in May is looking to add 2 members who want to learn and grow and be a part of the guild community. Current Damage though nice is not the focus as we complete Heroic AAT in both DAWO and the sister guild MJK(Masterjediknights) with ease. We need active members who will get their daily 600 so we can continue to achieve our 30k tickets daily for raids.

Reach out to me on the line app with any questions @jimsegrest
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    We have started a new guild for new weirdlings
    Space Slugs Derp Squad
    Only requirement is that you aren't the sensitive type or gets easily offended
    The leader is banned(like many other slugs) from the forums so messege me or come by the Slug Discord server https://discord.gg/UgVankx
    0l5Z99P.jpg
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 6 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a guild of 45 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys. We only ask u play daily or close to it and spend at the very least 2 or 3 hundred energy daily And let us know if you will be gone more than 3 days otherwise you will be booted ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and i will send you an invite.
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal ATT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Hello,

we are a fresh guild and we are looking for new players between levels 40 and 60 to grow together and learn the ropes of the game through active collaboration.

We strive to maintain a relatively small level gap between all members so we all get equal and fair chances to participate in raids and guild dailies.

Guild name is "Split Infinity", or just add me as an ally (323-266-125) and I'll invite you in, or send me a PM with your ally code.
  • Casual guild will accept players at any level.
    Have a few heavy hitters to do raids so you can join us and grow faster.
    Just ask that you be active.
    Line id
    thepain40
    Ally code 333978216
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 38 active players right now and are running t6 raids and normal aat at the moment and very close to t7. Any level is welcome so come and build up with us even if you are lower level! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens... If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal ATT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Ally Code: 415-932-197
  • The Mighty Heroes, the ideal guild for the casual free to play player are looking for new recruits.

We're pretty laid back and treat the game as it's suppose to - a game! We're based in the UK and follow GMT.

We keep in touch with members via the discord app.

We currently do heroic pit raids and normal tank every two days. I won't lie to you, we still have 'some' way to go to be ready for the heroic tank, but we're getting there. But this is where the strength in our guild lies, we don't rush or demand from members. We know you've got a life outside the game! We've also got an active and thriving community and would love you to be a part of that.

So join us and we'll take you further in the game!

If interested feel free to contact myself or the guild leader :-)

Guild Leader: Jetrology
    Discord: Jetrology#1313
    Ally code: 233-331-394

...and as for myself:
    Discord: Lillkvirran#7681
    Ally code: 384-595-957
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    DON'T JOIN MasterjediKnights .... FULL OF JERKS WHO ATTACK OTHERS DURING THERE PAYOUT ON PURPOSE
    Post edited by Bjpac04 on
  • 50 Shades of Green is a friendly, active guild that is currently doing t6 tank and heroic rancor raids. We need about 15 more active players. PM me and I will let you know the details and my ally code. All we ask is for raid ticket production.
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    Bjpac04 wrote: »
    DON'T JOIN MasterjediKnights .... FULL OF JERKS WHO ATTACK OTHERS DURING THERE PAYOUT ON PURPOSE

LOL these guys sound great. 10/10 would join
  • aMUSiC wrote: »
    Hello,

we are a fresh guild and we are looking for new players between levels 40 and 60 to grow together and learn the ropes of the game through active collaboration.

We strive to maintain a relatively small level gap between all members so we all get equal and fair chances to participate in raids and guild dailies.

Guild name is "Split Infinity", or just add me as an ally (323-266-125) and I'll invite you in, or send me a PM with your ally code.

• I was a level 85 player but only signed in as a guest when my phone went in for a repair i lost the game and had to start again. I started a guild with the same idea as you but nobody is joining are you interested in a merger hopefully the 19k raid points i have.built up wonnt be wasted
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Greetings,
    What are we seeking:
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Ally Code: 415-932-197
  • am in a guild called [Wedge Nation]. We are at 31 members. We try to do 2 heroic Rancors a week and one regular tank. We are casual. Most of us have Han Solo and would like to start working on Kenobi. We would like to grow.
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    We are looking for 4 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members at level 70+ who have several 6* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to contribute to normal tank raids and tier 6 rancor raids with full squads. It’s highly recommended you have at least one full 7* squad since we’ll be making the jump to heroic rancor in less than a month (July 13). We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We are not looking for whales, we want strong active players around the same level of us who’s goal is to work our way to heroic tank. We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 25 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and will use it to coordinate heroic rancor raids. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).

We have been doing a tier 6 rancor raid every 2-3 days and it’s usually killed right after character reset. We will attempt our first heroic rancor on July 13 so hopefully you’ll be with us when we make the jump. Our guild has members from all over the world so we often alternate raid times to make it convenient for everyone to hit different phases in the raid.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Tblow
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Guild Name: LetsMove2Kashyyyk
    Time Zone : US Est
    Guild Reset Time: 6:30PM
    • Heroic Rancor 24 hour 0 dmg rule 2-3 times a week
    • Normal AAT - Down to 1 refresh estimating about ~2 months until Heroic depending on new members!
    • Currently @ 44/50 MEMBERS
    • DISCORD, NOT mandatory but highly recommended. Currently over 20 members use it and very actively.
    • Usual Raid times start at Guild reset (6:30pm EST)
    • Ideally we are looking for somebody over level 75 who has a plan and a decently developed roster (not using Jedi Consular as your ally or arena lead!) but exceptions can be made.
    • No mandatory 600 tickets, we do know it's just a game and not everybody can dedicate their day around it.

PM or Send ally request to 964-636-183 (Tbl0w ingame)
    Many Bothans died for this image.
    den61CN.jpg
    Post edited by Tblow on
  • Getzinem
    17 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Obi Juan's Taco Stand is a guild created by active members of 2 old guilds that had several inactive members and leaders.

We currently have 26 members and are looking to expand.

Most of our members are lv 80+ and generate their 600 tickets/ day
    We can do a T6 rancor in a less than a day and NAAT in about 4-5 days

Preferably active members but casual players are more than welcome

If you would like to merge with us please message me to work out the details, but we would rather take in a guild rather than move

Be part of our guild as we climb our way to the top!

Ally code: 333-219-224
    Link to my roster in the signature

Star%20wars%20jeday-602x226.jpg
    Post edited by Getzinem on
    Gezinem: 333-219-224 (F2P) https://swgoh.gg/u/getzinem/collection/
  • LV 70's to 85 guild (45/50 members)

Dr Evazan Cosmetic Surgery is recruiting!

If you addicted the game this is the place for you. We are looking for people who play daily and do the daily guild ticket contributions. There are not many guilds for mid range players that want to group up, still learn together, and be successful.

We clear tier 6 rancor pretty quick and are about to start doing tier 7! (Not official raid times yet as we constantly start raids.) Our goal is to max out the guild with solid players and do even more raids! (45/50 members currently)

My IGN is MasterJediSkywalker, send me an ally invite and once I accept I can invite you to guild.

My ally code is 273-468-789

My SWGOH.GG page. https://swgoh.gg/u/masterjediskywalker/

Our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509807895710157/

Happy Hunting!
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 38 active players right now and are running t6 raids and normal aat at the moment and very close to t7. Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • 50 Shade of Green needs active players!

Our guild is doing Heroic Pit and Naat on a regular basis. We have 30 active members and are looking to grow.

What we ask:
    - Contribute as much as possible (we respect everyone's time and priorities). We like everyone to get their 600, but it's not enforced
    - Follow raid rules - 1 squad the first 12/24 hours then it opens up. No solo'ing without discussing first.

Our launch times rotate between AM and PM starts. We use in app chat with a few players on line/discord (not required)

If you are interested send me a PM or message.

Ally code: 359-352-422
    Line: Starburstkillaman
    Discord: starburstkillaman#1957

https://swgoh.gg/u/starburstkillaman/
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Greetings,
    What are we seeking:
    Thanks, IronBorg