Revan!

Prev1
Haven't seen a Revan post in a couple days so I thought I would remind the devs of what a great job they are doing with everything and to drop a subtle "Revan/Old Republic Please!"

P.S. Thank you for Nihilus!
Hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful day :)

Replies

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Add Kyle Katarn!
  • +1 to this! :smiley:
  • Add Revan, Bastila Shan, Kyle Katarn, Mara-Jade, Darth Krayt, Darth Bane, Mission Vao, Zalbaar, Rebel Chewy, Aurra Sing, Jango Fett.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Haven't seen a Revan post in a couple days so I thought I would remind the devs of what a great job they are doing with everything and to drop a subtle "Revan/Old Republic Please!"

P.S. Thank you for Nihilus!
    Hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful day :)
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Add Kyle Katarn!

+1
  • For a character like Revan, you would need to build up a very big event. Maybe a battle with him and random sith and jedi on his side to make it a very good fight.
  • They did a great job with Nihilus for sure, hope Revan would be legendary or even a raid toon though. Imo Bane and Vitiate also deserve this but might not get it because to most people they are even more obscure
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    +1
    PS tagged as both LS and DS pls
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Hes not real star wars, we need others first not fan boy characters...
  • Chuey
    77 posts Member
    Embo
  • Nymet83
    36 posts Member
    Revan would be awesome!
  • For a character like Revan, you would need to build up a very big event. Maybe a battle with him and random sith and jedi on his side to make it a very good fight.

Revan can be a legendary requiring KoTOR characters. After they release more KoTOR/KoTET/any TOR game characters IMO they should do that.
  • ADLNBF
    20 posts Member
    I think he will be added sooner or later, but first they will put Jedi Luke, the new game mode, the last jedi toons, han solo movie toons, and maybe kallus or governor prince from rebels. Probably you will have to wait till next year
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

Such as? Guarunteed more people know of Revan than knew of thrawn and he's a legendary
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Gamorrean wrote: »

he was almost canon in the clone wars, you can probably find his deleted scene on youtube. I'd saythat's good enough
  • Add Revan, Bastila Shan, Kyle Katarn, Mara-Jade, Darth Krayt, Darth Bane, Mission Vao, Zalbaar, Rebel Chewy, Aurra Sing, Jango Fett.

I like most of your suggestions but do not really want Aurra Sing or Jango Fett but other than that great suggestions. Bane should be and Anti Sith Charater but you can not run him with more than one other sith on his team.

Also BTW does anyone know how Bastila Shan and Satele Shan are related

PS I would love to see Kao cen Darach and Satele Shan

Revan can be a legendary requiring KoTOR characters. After they release more KoTOR/KoTET/any TOR game characters IMO they should do that.

+1
  • Tman
    257 posts Member

Such as? Guarunteed more people know of Revan than knew of thrawn and he's a legendary

Very true.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Chuey wrote: »
    Embo

+1

I like most of your suggestions but do not really want Aurra Sing or Jango Fett but other than that great suggestions. Bane should be and Anti Sith Charater but you can not run him with more than one other sith on his team.

Also BTW does anyone know how Bastila Shan and Satele Shan are related

PS I would love to see Kao cen Darach and Satele Shan

Need more Bounty Hunters (Bossk too!)

Satele is a descendant of Revan & Bastilla.
  • I think Asajj Ventress should get the Bounty Hunter Tag And I would love to See Bossk come to the game but for me Boba is Just Jango 2.0 so it would be kinda boring having them both in the game same thing with Sing see is very similar to Zam in fighting style so would be quite boring
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »

he was almost canon in the clone wars, you can probably find his deleted scene on youtube. I'd saythat's good enough

Still not canon and this game take KOTOR characters based on legends characters...

OT first now... Or separatists.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member

Dosen't change the fact that I want OT characters over him or thrawn.
  • veejayti
    168 posts Member
    A'sharad hett, darth krayt, and especially celeste mourn what a wow she would be, and durge would be nice
  • veejayti wrote: »
    A'sharad hett, darth krayt, and especially celeste mourn what a wow she would be, and durge would be nice
    Anytime someone mentions Tuskens needed for JKL I usually reply with them needing to release Tusken Brute (in game) and Darth Krayt to bring it to 5.
  • I'd like Revan but what I'd really like is he is obtainable in a legendary event but there are two running and you must choose either the light path or the dark. Could be as simple as you can only unlock him with the tag for the path you have chosen (Jedi/Sith) or go as far as each path having a different unique or certain skill to reflect the path you chose.
  • There's a lot of speculation that they may include him in Rebels season 4. The last season DID have pheonix on Malachor. Also, I know this could be a bit far fetched, but there's also speculation that the female voice in the sith holocron that Ezra opened was Darth Traya, who we all know was Revan's master.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    There's a lot of speculation that they may include him in Rebels season 4. The last season DID have pheonix on Malachor. Also, I know this could be a bit far fetched, but there's also speculation that the female voice in the sith holocron that Ezra opened was Darth Traya, who we all know was Revan's master.

As a Revan fan, I most certainly hope not.
  • Paladin033112
    312 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    lol, I can definitely understand your concern. I don't think Revan belongs in a story that includes sabercopters, especially since "Rebels" is a story about... rebels... and not ancient Sith. I think if they do anything with Revan, they should just make a "Star Wars Story" Old Republic movie.
    But I am glad there is at least speculation of making him canon.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    lol, I can definitely understand your concern. I don't think Revan belongs in a story that includes sabercopters, especially since "Rebels" is a story about... rebels... and not ancient Sith. I think if they do anything with Revan, they should just make a "Star Wars Story" Old Republic movie.
    But I am glad there is at least speculation of making him canon.

I agree with that, besides I really would like to see Revan with his Darth Revan robes in KoTOR, along with the mask, with one purple and one orange (or red) lightsaber. I fear that any new design of Revan, like the one in TOR would be stuck in canon.
  • Exactly how he should be... It would be better for him to never exist in canon than for him to be added just to be defeated by Phoenix.
    But again, all of that is pure speculation and fan predictions I saw on YouTube. (So it must be true, right? lol)