6%
DT_Jango 1 vote
Zeta Vader
12%
Syth_Hunterdrklimit673xx 2 votes
Zeta Maul
6%
RogueMorgothT 1 vote
Nowadays meta (rock, paper and scissors)
37%
Darth_cowboyGebuttersnapsMasterMasterTimelordLustLife93PolleHskull55 6 votes
Other option
18%
JediGhost117MzeeAnakedJaywalker 3 votes

Replies

• Nowadays meta (rock, paper and scissors)
    Today we have more diversity in arena. Surely Rex is very used, but he has a lot of counters as ZQGJ, Resistance, FO (my Rex team lost for a FO team today), DN and others. Because of that top arena is full of diversity: we have leaders as: Jyn, GK, Rex, Maul, Vader, Wedge, QGJ, Thrawn, DN, Phasma and Finn.
    I know that many people don't like this meta, but it also gives advantage for f2p, because Rex teams, for an example, gives TM on crit and it helps the users without super whale mods.
  • Other option
    No option for CUP and Mob enforcer...

Too OP
  • Zeta Maul
    Ahhh I'd to say Zaul... it's so funny hahahaha I love to play with my siths team, unfortunaly, I'm going to change my heroes to Rex lead >< But it's ok :)
  • Zeta Maul
    Like this...
    84fba9650b60ad410d3fa1addffde4d1b24be1db85248f78ea27e6202e893611.gif
  • Zeta Maul
    Today we have more diversity in arena. Surely Rex is very used, but he has a lot of counters as ZQGJ, Resistance, FO (my Rex team lost for a FO team today), DN and others. Because of that top arena is full of diversity: we have leaders as: Jyn, GK, Rex, Maul, Vader, Wedge, QGJ, Thrawn, DN, Phasma and Finn.
    I know that many people don't like this meta, but it also gives advantage for f2p, because Rex teams, for an example, gives TM on crit and it helps the users without super whale mods.

tumblr_nwif3cshbl1twcj5xo2_540.gif

tumblr_nwif3cshbl1twcj5xo2_540.gif

Wow tks! :D
  • High damage dealers (Rey...)
    Loved the dps meta due to its simplicity. No mods, just gear. No zetas, just omegas. I miss those days, but I'd have to say arena was at its best Dec-Jan. That's when there was tons of diversity (Timeout teams, Jedi teams, rebel teams, zader teams, Rex teams, and Empire teams). Then Nihlus ruined the diversity and defensive aspect of the game and made Zaul as viable as he was.
  • Other option
    An actual Rock Paper Scissors meta would be great. I'm talking about hard counters not just counters to specific toons. For example Zaul(Sith) beats Jedi, Jedi beat Clones, Clones beat Empire, Empire beat FO, FO beats Rebels, Rebels beat Droids, Droids beat Zaul (Sith). In my mind it would only work like this that way you could pick who you like under the knowledge that there are teams that are disigned to beat your while yours is desigened to beat others. I'd love a meta where full faction squads dominate squads that lack synergy through faction (cough, cough, Rex blanket lead over Nihilus and Chaze with either R2 or GK, cough). People hated the evasion meta because they were blanket leader abilities so why do we love Rex leads?