Best Jedi team with R2

Jizzaouse
128 posts Member
QGJ lead, Kenobi, Anakin, Yoda, R2?

Thoughts? Is there anyone you would use instead?

Replies

• Zqgj, zoda, gk, R2, Ezra would be my choice. Ezra is better than anakin, even at just 4*.
  • Jizzaouse
    128 posts Member
    Oh yeah forgot about ezra
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Yoda is your fastest jedi. He can't outspeed an equally modded SA under zMaul so their whole team goes b4 u. If u face some other team, he goes 1st and wastes foresight when u already have it...plus he hits like a girl and his health/prot r bad. R2 let's u cleanse on crit, boosts crit and accuracy. Bye Yoda.

zQGJ (L), Aayla, GK, Ezra, R2D2.

4 assist callers, 2 dispellers ftw.

When we finally get a jedi Luke, depending on his kit, he will replace Ezra or R2. I am hoping I replace Ezra tho bcuz running Luke and R2 would make me happy.
    Post edited by Poxx on
  • Kckid
    44 posts Member
    Agreed with Poxx on the lineup. Never tried Ezra, though I want to. But it's worth keeping JKA in the bullpen to pull out if you really need the heal/buff immunity. Only way I've found to take down a zavage with my team of ZQGJ, yoda, jka, aayla, GK.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    I will probably try zQGJ, Aayla, Ezra, zYoda, R2. I don't have GK so that is no option for me. All I can say is that Ezra added so much value to my Jedi team. With him I beat every squad combination (Rex, Chaze, whatever) 95% of my attempts with the exception of zMaul (no chance there). I really hope that R2 will salvage that team vs. zMaul...
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Sorry about necro'ing a post dead over a month, but after much trial and tribulation, I have finally arrived at what I believe to currently be the strongest jedi squad available.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

Why not JKA ? Why not Aayla ?

JKA feeds Rex teams tm, exposes himself multiple times and his offense up and debuffs aren't reliable.

Aayla is great, but she needs to b attacked to really be great. She is easily played around and the prevalence of tenacity up and crit immunity have drastically lessened her impact.