New update info soon!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    M_L wrote: »
    so there won't even be an update about the update today?

Hahaha. Nope. Soon.
  • Or soon ish. But everything is being compiled as we speak. Why hype it today if it's not dropping today? To be fair, I hold no hope at this point that the update notes will be released today. Hope they prove me wrong.
  • Reminds me of the time they broke into a pay per view playoff game in overtime to tell us Florida is undecided. Took em 15 minutes to tell nothing. Game was over by time it came back on.
  • rawman wrote: »
    New game mode *fingers crossed*

Same here
  • Calm down people, the update about the update is being released in august so stay hyped until then :)
  • Yes, I do appreciate the fact that a dev communicated in the "official" forum. What I don't appreciate is that communication being changed from prepping for update to prepping for update this week after a hype post by a dev. It's self defeating.

It's like shooting yourself in the foot. At that point, you have two options. Either do something to make it better or do something to make it worse.
  • I hope the update of the update of what's to update coming soon will be good...

I hope the addition of helmets will increase protection of the clones by 10%
  • JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    I hope the update of the update of what's to update coming soon will be good...

I hope the addition of helmets will increase protection of the clones by 10%

that would be sweet and also have some event where you can get them but not to hard with some premade toons
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Pending doesn't mean it will be same day..... Kozi cant wait to tell you the second it comes off the presses!

Until that moment... breathe
    tumblr_inline_nsyf6zcdb01txk42k_500.gif

giphy.gif
  • The clue was the fact that Kermit is a muppet. So the July log in toon is salacious crumb
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I can't wait for this particular update- it's a personal favorite! Teams hard at work this week and update notes are being compiled as we speak.
    giphy.gif

A personal favorite!? Is it ... could it be ... Dr Aphra and her two murder bots?!? :o
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    fffssdfqrw wrote: »
    kermit is green, as is Yoda ... we're getting a new character, Force Ghost Yoda!?

Pfft, everyone knows its a Talia Re-work, She's getting a Zeta, that doubles the health she loses, but also doubles the health she heals!
  • If it doesn't involve stun guns than .l..
    I'm gonna be upset!;)
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Furious muppet typing
    giphy.gif
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    fffssdfqrw wrote: »
    kermit is green, as is Yoda ... we're getting a new character, Force Ghost Yoda!?

or maybe... hermit Yoda? https://swgoh.gg/characters/hermit-yoda/
  • I would love to see a Rework of Nightsisters. Somethings I would like to see:

Ventress: Not much honestly needed with her. Synergy when with Dooku. Something like Angry Apprentice (zeta) - When paired with Dooku, has a 55% chance to assist whenever a Nightsister or Dooku attacks or is attacked.

Daka: Her revive chance needs to be higher and her heal needs to be increased.

Talia: if she is going to lose life when she heals she should be able to cleanse debuffs as well. Maybe apply tenacity up. Make it a zeta ability.

Acolyte: grants stealth to Allies when they are critically hit. Nightsisters immune to crit while stealthed.

Initiate: Cut Down (zeta) - remove TM and stun on a critical hit.
  • Fantasty
    78 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Any update on the update of the update of the update?
  • scuba wrote: »
    I can't wait for this particular update- it's a personal favorite! Teams hard at work this week and update notes are being compiled as we speak.
    giphy.gif

Hmmm.......We know @CG_Kozispoon loves clones...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1145965/#Comment_1145965
    Clones 4EVA. No matter where you look, I'll whup ya using the same face
    074c0d4d4c983fbfa034d6af25a430de.jpg

But what clones are left? Cutup? Heavy? ... 99?
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    well if Kozi likes clones, than maybe it's a whole Galactic Republic rework that pulls most of the jedi and the clone troopers together. that'd be nice
  • It's a short update telling us to expect something in August
  • I can't wait for this particular update- it's a personal favorite! Teams hard at work this week and update notes are being compiled as we speak.
    giphy.gif

5 hours writing about the update. Must be huge!
  • Osh wrote: »
    I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi... again

What about the attack on the wookies?
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    I think its about being active and letting people know this week is going to have information as opposed to silence.

I think its great so much excitement for any news but lets not make it bitter when kozi is trying something different:)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    giphy.gif

5 hours writing about the update. Must be huge!

I think that they are trying to improve the communication. +1 for the iniciative of the devs and for listening the comunnity. (would be +2 if these stun cuff/guns and Carbantis were easier to farm :p lol)
  • Droid zetas. Time to bring them back.
  • scuba wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Hmmm.......We know @CG_Kozispoon loves clones...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1145965/#Comment_1145965
    Clones 4EVA. No matter where you look, I'll whup ya using the same face
    074c0d4d4c983fbfa034d6af25a430de.jpg

May be we'll finally get those clone helmets now!
  • rawman wrote: »
    New game mode *fingers crossed*

I also got my toes crossed, and my other fingers,
  • JoaK0
    19 posts Member
    It's 4am in Spain, still waitin'. Just a few words like: ok guys, few issues, we are trying to get it done by Friday. That would be just to good to be true. Silence is hell!
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    I think its about being active and letting people know this week is going to have information as opposed to silence.

I think its great so much excitement for any news but lets not make it bitter when kozi is trying something different:)

This. The lack of communication is one of the biggest longstanding problems this game has. Please don't ruin the dev's attempt to fix it. Even if this update is simply telling us about a bigger update incoming (which I doubt), I'll be happy.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Vampire_X wrote: »

Agreed. Lots of complaints about dev silence and when there is dev interaction the community complains even more.

I find the dev interaction with the community refreshing and hope it continues in the future.

That is all.
This discussion has been closed.