Cantina farming

Hi there! I just complete my Sith Assassin today and I don't know who I should farm in cantina now... Could you guys help me to choose?
This is my swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/u/roguemorgothtimelord/
Tks all! :)

Replies

• I probably go sith trooper as your using him in arena.
  • I probably go sith trooper as your using him in arena.

Hummm good... for now, he is my tank in arena, but I'm going to the light side hehehe My Rex team is growing, slowing, but consistently :) Sith trooper is good against rancor or tank?
  • Torzek
    72 posts Member
    If you aren't going to max out Sith Trooper, I'd get B2. He can be stuck in any comp and is effective against a lot of top teams.
  • Torzek wrote: »
    If you aren't going to max out Sith Trooper, I'd get B2. He can be stuck in any comp and is effective against a lot of top teams.

That's true! Maybe I'll use him in arena firstly because I never find Baze shards to by in my shipments. Or other, I'm tinking about it. Good idea too!
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Sith & Death Trooper
  • If you will use Rex, but you are having trouble with Baze shards, B2 may fit well. Seen you collection: Rex, GK, B2, ZKylo and DN (you will have to zeta him) is a great squad.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    I wouldn't recommend B2 he can be very good but nothing amazing you don't see him much in high end arena teams, I'd keep going with sith Trooper If I were you or if you want tank Damage go with Lando, if you want Rancor Damage focus on Jyn
  • Fatzke wrote: »
    Sith & Death Trooper

Good too... it's so difficult to decide :)
  • If you will use Rex, but you are having trouble with Baze shards, B2 may fit well. Seen you collection: Rex, GK, B2, ZKylo and DN (you will have to zeta him) is a great squad.

Humm, intersting... It will resolve my "no Baze" problem rsrsrs
  • Creepioo wrote: »
    I wouldn't recommend B2 he can be very good but nothing amazing you don't see him much in high end arena teams, I'd keep going with sith Trooper If I were you or if you want tank Damage go with Lando, if you want Rancor Damage focus on Jyn

Cool! I don't think about it. My damage on Rancor is a shame hahaha maybe Jyn should be a great idea!
    I use Zylo at tank p1, he's really good.
  • Jyn is only in giuld shipments so you could go her and one of the said troopers
  • Jyn is only in giuld shipments so you could go her and one of the said troopers

That's true... tks!
  • B2!!!
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Yeah Jyn is a rockstar when it comes to the Rancor! And everything really. With Teebo Qui-gon Phasma Jyn Savage I did 2.4 mil last time, and that was cuz I showed up late and phase 4 is harder still figuring it out. But I didn't have any problem keeping the Rancors turn meter at bay for half of phase 3. So I believe I could complete Phase 1-3 without a problem if I started at the beginning
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Yeah I want Zylo he's cool, but I have to many other toons in line for a zeta before him
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Hi there! I just complete my Sith Assassin today and I don't know who I should farm in cantina now... Could you guys help me to choose?

You're missing a lot of the good Jedi, and they're all cantina: JKA, Barriss, Aayla, IGD. Good for Grievous, and Devs did say they plan on nerfing Zylo's escape from phase 1.

Also missing Lando and your Scoundrel squad looks a little weak. Rebels look ok, but he's still a good addition there.

With your collection of Sith, Dooku and STrooper are almost no brainers.

You also have a large enough collection of Empire that Preparing for Thrawn in the future wouldn't be a bad idea which means farming Hera and Ezra.

There's also a fair number of pilots in there. Dark side pilots too which are needed for the ship challenge that gives zeta mats.

Then there's the mod challenge characters that need to be farmed there (Finn, Kylo, Jawa)

There's a lot of good choices.
    So it basically comes down to questions you have to ask yourself:
    Where do I want to grow? Do I want to work on my AAT or Squad or Fleet? Do I just want to work on fleet to improve my squad? Which phase of the AAT do I want to get stronger in?
  • Raw
    559 posts Member

Looking at your mods, here speed secs:

https://swgoh.gg/u/roguemorgothtimelord/mods/?stat2=5
    you only own one +13 spped mod and some 10/11.
    I don't know how old you shard is but this is rather poor. You should aim to have enough mods to have all you chars that need speed (and this is almost everyone) with >10 spped secondaries, on each slot.
    Also you run a defense triangle on Maul etc. I'd really get some good mods before I'd farm another toon.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Raw wrote: »

Looking at your mods, here speed secs:

https://swgoh.gg/u/roguemorgothtimelord/mods/?stat2=5
    you only own one +13 spped mod and some 10/11.
    I don't know how old you shard is but this is rather poor. You should aim to have enough mods to have all you chars that need speed (and this is almost everyone) with >10 spped secondaries, on each slot.
    Also you run a defense triangle on Maul etc. I'd really get some good mods before I'd farm another toon.

They don't seem to have access to the really good mods. Only health and defense 5 pip mods.
    Personally I'd have the Jawa or First Order farmed enough to mod farm before I was super concerned with good mods for a Sith team, I'd settle for OK mods until then, but those mod farming teams would also be a priority for me.
  • Guys, tks a lot for the ideas and tips. I realize now that I need urgently to take better mods... my arena team have the best mods, that is not so good hehehe

My shard is not so old, I play swgoh since december 2016, but the top 5 teams are very difficult to me.

Do you think that I should invest in health, potency or tenacity mods? (I can't run in the speed or other yet)

I'm really appreciate you valuable help :smiley: Tks all!
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Offense, Crit damage, Crit Chance, & Speed are the best sets.
    Crit Damage is arguably the best of those, and the Jawa are rather easy to farm. They only need to be 5 star level 60-70 T7/T8 with level 5-6ish abilities. I highly suggest building this team sooner rather than later so your future mod farming goes with the better mod sets.

Of what you have listed, potency is the only one that really has the potential to increase damage, so I would say go with those, especially with the amount of mass debuffers you have leveled.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Offense, Crit damage, Crit Chance, & Speed are the best sets.
    Crit Damage is arguably the best of those, and the Jawa are rather easy to farm. They only need to be 5 star level 60-70 T7/T8 with level 5-6ish abilities. I highly suggest building this team sooner rather than later so your future mod farming goes with the better mod sets.

Of what you have listed, potency is the only one that really has the potential to increase damage, so I would say go with those, especially with the amount of mass debuffers you have leveled.

Thank you very much!