Drop rate much?

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
I need 20 purple thingies. I just spent an entire energy bar and got zero of them.

Yay.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• Blam
    113 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I need 20 purple thingies. I just spent an entire energy bar and got zero of them.

Yay.

I used crystals to refresh my energy, used my energy up 3 times to get 6 of 20... Three days to make one item...Fun stuff
  • yeah the drop rate sucks. its just a mechanism to get you buy more stamina
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Blam wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »

Yay.

I used crystals to refresh my energy, used my energy up 3 times to get 6 of 20... Three days to make one item...Fun stuff
    I had another thread on this. I started noticing these purple items in the shipments and think at some point you are better off using crystals refreshing that rather than energy.
  • huh. i never even thought to refresh the shipments. well, you get more from the energy than just the gear, you get experience and gold and such. I'm not looking forward to needing 20 purple laptops lol
  • huh. i never even thought to refresh the shipments. well, you get more from the energy than just the gear, you get experience and gold and such. I'm not looking forward to needing 20 purple laptops lol

Hahaha! I call some of the armor by names that I don't even know!
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I had another thread on this. I started noticing these purple items in the shipments and think at some point you are better off using crystals refreshing that rather than energy.

Has anyone figured out how reliable that is or if levels are taken into consideration? I'm 49 and have never seen a purple in a shipment. If they are only available on a refresh that'd be good to know. Just starting to really delve into the purple gear nightmare.
  • The purple laptops drop from one of the daily challenges. That challenge helps a lot.
  • It does, but every character seems to need multiple of those things. I have already used up 3 or 4 (20 each) and need at least 5 more.
  • Drop rates for character shards and the better gear stink. I just used 50 cantina energy to get one shard. Then I used 100 regular energy for 2 purple discs. I need 20 of course.