Finally!!!!!! 9b LS...I own you!!!

After so long, I was able to get 3* on 9b LS today! I don't know about you guys, but this single level was my main grind. It was one of the more rewarding things to beat for me :)

Replies

• Who did you use?
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Congratulations. I know that's a good feeling when it finally happens
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Congrats! It took me 4 months of preparing my clones to do it. What was your squad and how long did you grind?
  • Thank you guys!!!

• Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Congrats! I just passed mine today with 3 stars as well! For those asking:

Wedge G11 (L), Biggs G11, Lando G11, Jyn G10, R2D2 G10, Ackbar G10 (Ally)
  • Who did you use?

zQGJ, Yoda, Luminara, AT (regular), EK, and borrowed OB.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    grats, and good luck on your drops if you use it
  • Tavanh wrote: »
    Congrats! It took me 4 months of preparing my clones to do it. What was your squad and how long did you grind?

I started in February, I believe. I can't quite remember.
  • Dryff wrote: »
    Congrats! I just passed mine today with 3 stars as well! For those asking:

Wedge G11 (L), Biggs G11, Lando G11, Jyn G10, R2D2 G10, Ackbar G10 (Ally)

Congrats back!!!!
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Congrats :) It's an amazing feeling when you finally manage to do it...I had 3*-ed 9A...then it took me months to just get past 9b and immediately after that 3* both 9C and 9D...but then it took me another month before I could manage to finally 3* 9B :D It's amazing after such a grind....I felt like I've finally achieved something in the game. :)
  • Congratz guys. I'm also working towards that, my rebels are not up to par so going the qgj route. Have the zetas now just need a few more omegas to use them.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Congrats! I lucked out and a kind soul loaned me his GK to round out my jedi team.

I ran :smile:
    Ally zGK
    L - Old Ben g9
    JKA g10
    Barris g10
    Yoda g11
    Ahsoka g10
  • Congrats, that's still a great achievement. For me personally, it was all rng . It seemed like forever but one time the computer didn't kill any characters before the 3rd battle and it generated a weaker squad than normal. I'll take it.
  • Who did you use?

Eeth Koth???
  • Who did you use?

Eeth Koth???

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps his stun actually worked for once lol
  • Awesome OP!!!

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    It took me longer to 3* 9B than to unlock and 7* Han Solo.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    grats, and good luck on your drops if you use it
    Lol out of the frying pan into the fire!
  • Who did you use?

Eeth Koth???

Yep!I have his potency set pretty high, prob passed what's actually useful. His stun lands most of the time.
  • Who did you use?

Eeth Koth???

Not to mention his regular attack debuffs defense. I use him with my rebels on P2/p4 of aat, too. EK hates droids lol
  • i've been dying to get this battle even done let alone 3*'d. i want to speed up my farming of shoretrooper.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    I completed it with my rebels
    Wedge (L) 85 G9
    Biggs 85 G10
    Cassian 85 G8
    K2-S0 85 g8
    Ackbar 85 G9
    Borrowed Jyn 85 G11 (zeta)

Took me a few times... But completed it eventually 3*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    eeth koth, man that is awesome!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    I forgot about this until Monday as I did not want to farm both Baze and Shore from expensive nodes.

Did it with Resistance and a borrowed GK. HAAT ready team trivilialized this, but I'd expect glvl 9 to be enough.

Besides the initial wave in stage 1 none of the enemies got to move. GK attacked twice without contributing in any other way.

Surprisingly Poe at 239 was not fast enough to move first in stage 1.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Now it's going to take you about a year to 7* him if you sim that node 3x a day and don't bother refreshing or buying his shards in the store.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    Now it's going to take you about a year to 7* him if you sim that node 3x a day and don't bother refreshing or buying his shards in the store.

Yep, that's the plan. My Shore has been glvl 11 for half a year already so I'm not in a hurry :)
  • I finally beat 9B and 9C with three stats last night after borrowing a Zinn. So I had Poe (L) Rey, RT, RP, and R2. Walked through both of them with no problems. Funny thing the only zeta toon was the Zinn I borrowed. And my RP was the only toon that was g11. Rey was G10, Poe, RT were gear9 and r2 is only gear7. Also everyone only had modest mods on them at best.
  • Congrats! I lucked out and a kind soul loaned me his GK to round out my jedi team.

I ran :smile:
    Ally zGK
    L - Old Ben g9
    JKA g10
    Barris g10
    Yoda g11
    Ahsoka g10

Zeta GK? I haven't heard that name in a long time...
  • Congrats, it's a good feeling when you beat it
  • I didn't prepared a single day, I easily 3 starred 9 a b and c with wiggs lando chirrut st han all gear 10 lv 83 and a borrowed zzR2 max. R2 was the cake though