Tank Raid: Rebels squad for 74% damage

Napoli
544 posts Member
This is a bit embarrassing, but our guild still hasn't been able to complete Heroic HAAT. We try each month and get closer and closer. Hopefully we'll be there within two more attempts.

That being said, I tried out my rebels squad today without attempting any escapes (I was quite annoyed to lose a Top 3 placing last time by 10 points and figured a failed attempt is worth far more than that). I managed to get three attacks after the big attack at the end that places the red mark on the characters and ended up with 74% for a score of 9,061,173.

For those who are interested in doing the same, I used the following squad (numbers in parentheses are (1) damage contributed, (2) total power, and (3) pre-bonus, post-mod speed):

Wedge (3,692,712 -- 8676, 177)
Biggs (1,653,348 -- 9292, 198)
R2 double zeta (838,128 -- 9874, 225)
Lando (1,051,856; 8964 -- 171)
Leia (1,753,878 -- 8771, 238)

(I'd upload a pic but apparently don't know how to do that)

Replies

• interesting use of leia/r2 instead of chaze

do you go for killing the b2 right away or wait?
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    I don't have Chaze.

I always take out the b2s straightway.
  • Just a fyi, I was doing arounder 6+ mil on p4 normal and that translated to squat in haat. You almost need to spend 360k creds each haat to tag along your very fastest mods on you p2/p4 teams at least with having a very good 3 tank chirpatine team. With my fastest mods my rebels do around 900k in haat. That's wiggs, lando, leau, bistan (tm control on b2s)
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Yeah, I think I mentioned that we haven't been able to do Heroic HAAT yet but are slowly making progress towards it. This post was intended for other weaklings like myself looking to climb rankings in Tier 6 Tank Raid.
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Well done Napoli, keep at it. You'll get there. I hope you have a Zylo or 2 in your guild? Just Zylo the entire P1 and save everyone else's toons for the other phases. If you already know the strategy, please ignore, if not, here's a video explaining how it works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7AwyXKpVc
  • I do 1.5millions in haat with the exact same squad :)
  • ARO
    70 posts Member
    I managed to go over 2 mil in P4 of HAAT with secondary mods so you are on the right track with that team until and if you go for clones.
  • Couldn't help but notice your post. I am currently investing time into creating a operational mercenary discord server with some big names like mcmole2, smithyd and oblivion1. Our aim is to send big hitters out to help guilds that are nearly haat ready or struggling with haat to help them complete the first few raids or whatever is needed. If this is something that would interest you then please let me know and I can add you to our server as a gig broker and you can have access to some of the strongest hungriest players around